Falling in Love

Falling in Love

“Alright Bom-ah go inside the booth it’s your turn to record.”

“Deh!” As Bom walked inside the booth, the door to Teddy’s studio opened and Seunghyun entered.

“T.O.P in the building!” Teddy shouted as Seunghyun greeted the 4 people in the room.

“What the hell hyung,” Seunghyun was slightly caught off guard but shook off the surprise.

“Hey Chaerin” Seunghyun came forward and hugged CL who returned the hug with a “welcome back oppa.”

“Hey Minggki”

“OPPA! You’re back!”

“Wahh you missed me that much? I told you I wasn’t serious about the gift last time Minggki-ah” Seunghyun teased the 19 year old, who just looked at him with a scowl on her face. Right when Seunghyun was about to say hi to the person he really came for he heard a “YAH GET OUT!” of course it was Bom noona screaming from inside the recording booth. Everyone laughed at her little fit, especially Dara which Seunghyun found to be surprisingly cute. Dara’s laugh sounded adorable in his ears and did not mind at all. He, however, did not appreciate Bom noona telling him to leave.

“I won’t be able to sing if you’re in the room, get out,” Bom repeated.

“Aw, noona I have that much of an effect on you?”

“You wish.”

“Don’t worry I won’t be loud. Plus I didn’t come here for you; I came here for someone else.”

“Who?” This time CL asked.

“Dara.” Seunghyun then went to sit next to the startled woman on the couch.

… The whole room was silent. Seunghyun looked at Dara and then everyone else, Teddy had an amused look on his face, the girls were confused, and Dara well let’s just say she’d beat a tomato right now.

“… You realize I’m just kidding right? Wow. Hyung told me I could visit if I wanted, to hear your new song.” Seunghyun said back at their faces. Minji and CL both laughed and Bom just looked irritated at Seunghyun for wasting their time. Teddy however, murmured a “sure you are” to himself.

When everyone went back to what they were originally doing Seunghyun eased next to Dara, who was still recovering from a moment ago, and said “Hey whats up?”

“Oh? Um nothing just waiting for my turn to record”… Dara was confused, why was he talking to her? Weren’t they awkward with each other?

“Who do you go after?”

“Minji.” There was that silence Seunghyun was coming to hate.

“Um Teddy oppa there’s a while since I get to record right?” Dara asked Teddy.

“Yeah, why?”

“I wanted to go down to the cafeteria for a bit and if you guys want I’ll bring you guys back drinks or something.” Dara had to get out of there she didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of Seunghyun.

“Oh ok. Go.” Teddy gave his consent along with a request for her to bring back vitamin water for him. The girls also asked for drinks, while Bom tried to ask for corn secretly, but was shot down by CL’s “ANIYO.” Dara laughed and said sorry to the now pouting Bom.

“I’ll go with you.” Seunghyun stood up as Dara was about to make her escape. Dara froze, what why was he coming along?

“I’m kind of hungry too and plus you won’t be able to carry everything up. Let’s go.”

Teddy was amused and caught onto Seunghyun’s behavior, while the others girls did not mind.

Seunghyun was waiting for Dara to walk out so he could as well but she wasn’t moving. He put his hands on her shoulder and gave her a slight push. Dara let out a quiet gasp at the sudden contact but Seunghyun didn’t notice. He was still holding her shoulders and pushing her when he finally stopped in front of her. Wow he got even taller. Dara looked up at him and then realized he was just staring at her, she got self-conscience.

“What?” Dara asked looking down and pushing a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

“I asked if you were okay, and you didn’t answer, plus you’re really red.” Seunghyun was worried.

Dara’s hands shot up to feel her face, it was blazing hot.

“Oh I’m fine just a little tired that’s all.”

“Ok, if you want to go home I can take you; I’ll just explain to hyung you weren’t feeling well.”

Dara looked up at him, how could someone be so sweet and attractive at the same time? It really was not fair.

“No, seriously I’m fine, just slept late last night.”

“Ok then, let’s go.” They were walking again and would casually bump elbows.

“Dara-ah what do you want to eat?” Then Dara realized something, she’d never noticed before.

“Why don’t you call me noona? I’m older than you.” Seunghyun wasn’t expecting that question so he took a while to answer.

“Oh um, I don’t know just doesn’t seem right calling you noona.” Seunghyun really didn’t know what to say.

“But you call Bommie, noona.”

Oh I do. “I don’t know you look really young, younger than me. Plus you’re REALLY small.” Seunghyun looked at her while answering and he swore he saw her lips tug at the corners, and then it was gone. Why was it gone?

Dara was happy he also thought she looked young, but wait…”I’m not small!”

Seunghyun smiled, this was the first time she was talking back to him. “Yeah you are, you’re like 4’9.” He was just teasing her; she looked cute when she scowled.

“Yah im 5’2!” Dara immediately put her hand over and looked up. She forgot for a moment she was talking to Seunghyun. Seunghyun burst into laughter, how can someone so small get mad that fast?

“Sorry… I didn’t mean to yell.” Dara looked down again.

“I don’t mind. I like the fact that you’re getting more comfortable with me. It’s been 5 years don’t you think we should be friends?” Seunghyun stopped walking and turned to face her. Dara stopped as well and looked up at him; she could look into his eyes for days.

“What? You don’t want to be my friend? I promise I’m actually really fun to be around,” Seunghyun said with a smirk.

“No! Uh I mean no, we should be friends…” She doesn’t know why but she reached her hand out for a handshake.

Ugh good job Dara act like a 40 year old.

Seunghyun raised his eyebrows at the gesture, but soon grinned and took her hand. The difference between their hands was hilarious. When she was about to let go he kept a hold on her small hand and held it up against his in mid-air.

“ I told you, you were small.” Seunghyun could not stop smiling.

“Aishh, whatever. Of course it’ll be smaller than yours.” She took her hand off and turned to keep walking, but to be honest she was slowly dying inside at the contact. He was just holding her hand.

Seunghyun laughed at her reaction and shortly caught up with her. They were now walking much closer, still with a distance, but much closer. Seunghyun planned to fill up that gap soon.