Falling in Love

Falling in Love

Seunghyun had jus finished his movie Alumni and he honestly missed his family, his family at YG. Since he was supposed to be resting, he didn't have any schedules for the next 2-3 weeks. He made a decision to visit the headquarters. 

Seunghyun entered Teddy's studio expecting to find his hyung in there probably jamming to music. However, he was met with an unexpected sight. Dara was there, sleeping on his couch. Well he thought she was sleeping, but apparently not. He doesn't know why but he stepped inside the room, he usually doesn't interact with Dara that much. He would like to but he always felt that she didn't like him. Seunghyun walked to her sleeping body and just stared at her.

"Whoa her hair grew back!" Seunghyun thought.

"How can someone be so pretty and look at ease when sleeping? Damn." He continued to stare at her. Only then Dara's eyes opened and they locked with his. 

"OMO! " Dara was scared when she saw him just standing there, it was kind of creepy to be honest.

". Sorry I wasn't staring at you i swear. I thought Teddy hyung would be in here so i came i without knocking but then i saw you and didn't want to wake up so--"

"Seunghyun calm down its ok i was just momentarily surprised" Dara laughed at his rambling, it was cute.

"I guess i'll just leave then. Bye Dara, you can go back to sleep if you want."  Seunghyun felt the awkward silence coming over them.

"Wait!"

Seunghyun turned, " what happened?"

"Congratulations on your movie, i'm really looking forward to watching it." Dara replied suddenly shy.

"Oh thanks. I didn't know you like army movies?"

"Oh um i don't watch all of them i just like your acting so i make sure to watch it..."

"Thanks thats really nice of you..."There was that awkwardness again.

"Hey" seunghyun began, "If you don't mind me asking, why were you here alone? Are you sick?"

"Ah. Um i was practicing with the girls an hour ago and Sajangnim came over to watch us, and um he kinda yelled at us to work harder and become better dancers... So im just here kind of making myself feel better..."

Wow how can hyung be so mean to the girls?

"Im sure hes just having a bad day and choosing to take it on you guys. Plus im sure you can't be worse than me."

Dara laughed at that. 

"Haha i guess, and you're not that bad. People exaggerate over some facts."

"So its a fact that im a bad dancer?" Seunghyun faked a pout. 

"No! I didn't meant it like that, I just-"

"Hahaha im just kidding dont worry about it."

"Why are you here anyway? I thought you'd be home sleeping or something... Thats what i'd be doing."

Seunghyun took a seat. "Do you not want me here? Just kidding. I don't know i got bored at home so i came to visit the guys and you guys."

And then Seunghyun's phone rang, it was Teddy. "Oh hyung! Where are you im in your studio! Oh. Its fine, i was just talking to Dara, yea she was jus resting here" at that he winked at Dara. "Okay ill meet you there bye."

"I need to go now sorry."

"Its fine, i should go too." 

They both stepped out together and there seunghyun said "do you not like me?" that caught Dara off guard.

"What? Why would i dislike you?"

"I don't know i thought you did. I'll call you later Dara, wait no i'll text you since you don't like people calling you." Another wink.

"Bye!"

"Bye Seunghyun."

As Dara watched him walk away she finally let the breath she was holding in this whole time, out. How was she supposed to get over Seunghyun if he suddenly started talking to her like they were such close friends? Nevertheless, Dara could not stop smiling. At all.