Falling in Love

Falling in Love

 


Dara stepped out of the car and was speechless. The scenery in front of her looked to good to be true. It felt like a set from a Nicholas Sparks book. There were multiple trees with grass everywhere. Along with the grass were hundreds and hundred of wild flowers, bursts of colors left and right. The birds were chirping, there was a slight breeze, and most importantly, it was just them there. No one else. Seunghyun stood beside her.
"Its beautiful." Dara couldn't stop staring.
"I know. I discovered this place a few years ago when i wanted to get away from all the noise. It was hard during our tours and i just needed to be alone. I'm guessing not a lot of people know about it. Theres never anyone here. So i thought it'd be perfect for us. We don't have to hide and could be ourselves." Dara looked up at Seunghyun and smiled.
"Its perfect. Thank you." She never came to a place like this before and she was glad her first time was with Seunghyun.
"Well i didn't bring you here just to see it." He raised his right hand and Dara noticed he was carrying a basket.
"Lets eat!" Seunghyun said rather excited. He walked over to the center of the field and set up a sheet for them to sit on. Dara couldn't help but think of how sweet Seunghyun could be.
"Yah what are you doing there? Come here and help or you're not getting any food." Maybe not that sweet...
"I better get food, i'm starving." Dara exclaimed while kneeling down and helping him set up. She took out water bottles, napkins, spoons, forks, chopsticks, fruits, and wine.
 Of course he would bring wine, Dara thought while shaking her head. Seunghyun saw this and asked "whats wrong?"
Dara held up the bottle of red wine and raised her eyebrows. "Really?"
"What? I asked the guys and they all said to bring wine." Seunghyun didn't see the problem. Dara laughed at his cute reply and moved on. 
Seunghyun prepared a lot. There were boxes of fruits, meat, handmade sandwhiches, and noodles.
"Whoa you made all of this?"
"Yeah why?" Seunghyun didn't notice how impressed Dara was.
"I didn't know you knew how to cook. Plus everything looks really good... But don't you think its too much food for both of us?"
"I had to learn since i live by myself, take out got annoying, and its not that much food is it?" Seunghyun looked around... It was a lot.
"Oh well! We could always just take the left overs back home it doesn't matter, but lets eat now!"
"OKAY." They were both starving. They both ate and talked about their day.
"So did Chanyeol come up to you today?"
"Actually he did." Dara answered with a grin seeing how much it bothered Seunghyun. "I don't know how you can hate the kid, he's adorable and its just a small crush... Are you by any chance jealous???" 
"I don't hate him and hes not adorable! It is not a small crush the kid said he wanted to marry you." why did i mention that? 
Seunghyun began to stuff some meat in his mouth.
"He never said he wanted to marry me. What are you talking about?" Seunghyun was still eating, and to stop him Dara held his hand away from his mouth.
"When did he say that?"
...
"Seunghyun tell me!"
After Seunghyun finally gulped down the meat, he gave up. "Fine! I got home and had nothing to do so i searched up the kid and it said on his cyworld that he wanted to grow up and marry you..."
"HAHAHAHA YOU SEARCHED HIM UP?" Dara rolled around on the sheet dying of laughter.
"Yah stop laughing! I was just bored!" Dara was still laughing, harder now. He could see tears forming. He didn't like her laughing at him and thought of a way to make her stop. 
He slowly inches towards Dara, her being oblivious, until Seunghyun was hovering over Dara. He was getting so close to her. He held up his weight with his arm next to her arm, so he wouldn't crush her small body. Seunghyun stared at Dara right in the eyes and Dara finally stopped laughing. He was still coming closer. Dara's breaths were uneven and Seunghyun could now feel them on his face. Both their noses were touching and Seunghyun stopped moving any closer.
"Are you done laughing?" His voice sounded so much more deeper and rough. Dara closed her eyes when she felt his breath on her face. It was hot and smelled like the red wine he was drinking 2 minutes ago. Dara wanted to continue taking in his scent until she remembered that he asked her a question. She opened her eyes and found his, staring right back at her. They had so much emotion to them and it was so hard to look away.
"Huh? Uh yeah... Sorry" Dara breathed out and Seughyun went crazy. She also smelled like the red wine. Seunghyun moved an inch closer and thats all he had to do for their lips to be brushing against each other. Seunghyun was obsessing over her soft, small plump lips, and couldn't take it anymore. He then pressed his lips on Dara's lips properly kissing her.The kiss was slow but drove both of them crazy. His hand moved to her hair and it back. Dara's arms circled around Seunghyun's neck and brought him even closer. She arched her back to lift from the ground to kiss him back. Their bodies were too close. Seunghyun was aware of the fact that every inch of her chest was being pushed against his. He did not mind one bit. When Seunghyun felt like he had the control to stop the kiss from going any further, he was proved wrong because Dara obviously did not want to stop. Her hands made their way into his hair again and were softly tugging at it. That small act drove him crazy and he deepened the kiss. Dara enjoying every bit of it,let out a small moan and did not hold back with her own kisses. His hands made his way down to her waist and pulled her even closer. A minute ago he didn't think they could be even closer. Seunghyun was barely holding up his weight anymore and surprisingly Dara had no complaints. Instead Dara was pulling Seunghyun's shirt pulling him down on her, she loved how warm he felt on her. She could take his weight. The kiss slowed down and Seunghyun pulled away. He rested his forehead on hers and both smiled at each other. They were both breathing hard and unevenly. Seunghyun finally rolled off her and layed on his back next to Dara. His left hand found her right hand and they interlocked fingers. He lifted their hands raised it to his lips and kissed her hand. Dara blushed a deep shade of red. 
"That was amazing." Dara had never heard Seunghyun's voice be so rough, it sounded well... Hot.
"I know." Was all Dara could reply. 
They both stayed on their backs for a while letting their little make out session sink into memory, when Seunghyun got up to sit. 
"Lets go theres more on the schedule."
Dara sat up too, but now confused.
"What are we doing?"
"Come with me and you'll find out." Seunghyun got up first and took Dara's hand to pull her up. They walked hand in hand to a corner and there Dara saw a bike. 
"Are we riding bikes? But i'm in a desss and theres only one here." 
Seunghyun just smiled and got on the bike himself. After he was settled he told her to sit on the back.
"Get on, and hold on tight okay?"
Dara nodded and excitedly got on. Its been a while since she was on a bike. Dara made herself comfortable and then Seunghyun's arms guided her own arms around his waist. He told her to hold on tighy and she did. Her head was leaning aganst his broad back. Seunghyun started off slowly and then got faster and faster. He was riding on the trail around the grassy field.
"YAHHH Slow down! You're going too fast we're both gonna die!" Dara had her eyes shut tight.
 Seunghyun laughed at her words and reassured her. 
"I promise i won't let you fall!" They both rode for 15 more minutes when Dara suggested she ride him. He gave her a weird look but she was very stubborn and soon gave in. She got on the seat and he got on the back.
"Okay hold on tight!" Dara sounded so confident Seunghyun had to fight off the urge to hug her. He put his hands on her waist and Dara pedaled... Well she tried. They didn't move more than a few inches. Seunghyun then moved the bike with his feet on ground and started laughing.
"Stop! I could do it stop helping!" Seunghyun laughed even harder at that.
"Sure you can. Dara i weigh like 180 i doubt you can move me."
"Psh. I'm pretty strong ok."
"I'm sure you are. Very strong for a girl who weighs about 90 pounds." Seughyun was doubting her. Dara turned from her seat to face him.
"I'm 100!" 
"First girl to increase her weight. What would Sajangnim say?" Seunghyun said with a fake shocked voice. 
"Yah i think you wanna die."
"Oh no. I'm so scared." Seunghyun said mockingly. He then saw Dara's eyes and got off the bike and ran.
"Exactly you better run!" Dara ran after him. She had a hard time considering he was fast and had way longer legs. It was a good idea to wear vans. Then out of no where Seunghyun grabbed Dara with his two arms around her waist and spun her around in mid air. 
Dara squealed at the sudden pick up.
"PUT ME DOWN! I'm dizzy!" Dara was screaming while laughing. Both Seunghyun and Dara were laughing hard when he finally put her down. She smacked him on the arm and he faked a hurt look. 
"OH I KNOW!" Dara suddenly shouted.
"What?"
"Lets take a picture! With the both of us." Dara realized she didn't have her phone with her and Seunghyun offered his. Dara took the phone in her hand raised it in the air to take the picture. Seunghyun put his arms around her waist and his chin on her right shoulder. Dara was surprised by the pose but didn't mind at all. She clicked the picture and instantly fell in love with it. 
"No wait lets take another one, i'll take it this time."
"Ok." Dara handed him the phone and right when he took the picture Seunghyun planted a surprise kiss on her cheek. The picture showed her surprise from the cute look on her face. This was his favorite picture.
"This ones way better." Seunghyun claimed but Dara disagreed.
"No i look stupid, lets take another one!"
"Okay but i'm not deleting the other one."
"Fine." This time when Seunghyun planted another kiss on her cheek it wasn't a surprise and Dara gave the most breathtaking and happiest smile. It reflected exactly how she felt at the moment. This was her favorite picture. 
 
 
 
 
Part two of their date is nexttttt *-* hope you have a fun time reading it bc i loved writing it!