Falling in Love

Falling in Love

Back to the present~

“Yea hyung I’m coming just wait there.”

Both Teddy and Seunghyun met up in the first floor cafeteria of the YG headquarters.

“Why’d you take so long coming downstairs?”

“I was talking with Dara.” Teddy raised his eyebrows in confusion, since when do Seunghyun and Dara talk?

“You and Dara are friends? You two are so awkward with each other.”

“Well I don’t know if we’re friends but we were speaking and it wasn’t as awkward today but I feel like I kinda freaked her out.”

“Because it’s you I’m not surprised man, you’re a creep.”

“HYUNG! What do you mean I’m a creep I didn’t do anything that weird I was just staring at her when she was sleeping and when she woke up she saw me… that is really creepy isn’t it?”

Teddy started laughing uncontrollably while Seunghyun sat there pouting and watching his hyung almost cry from laughing too hard.

“But honestly hyung, and don’t tell her I said this, Dara got really pretty.”

“What are you talking about? Dara has always been pretty.”

“Well yeah she’s been pretty but I don’t know today she just seemed to look extra nice, like her hairs back to normal for once haha.”

“Well yeah it’s for their comeback”

“Comeback? What’s their song called? I’m guessing you produced it.”

“Hell yeah I did, it sounds amazing. I’m kidding; it’s called Falling in Love. They’re still recording, if you wanna listen to it come tomorrow at like 12 the girls will be in my studio.”

“Ok, if I’m not too lazy.” They spent an hour catching up with each other and talking about the recent issues going on in the company and then Teddy stood up to leave. Seunghyun walked around the building meeting people he hasn’t met for a while and finally left after a few hours.

Seunghyun was waiting for the green light, when suddenly a smile came on his face. He remembered the conversation he had with Dara earlier today, and how pretty she looked sleeping.

“How does she look so pretty? She wasn’t even wearing anything that fancy, ugh I’ll never understand some girls. But wait… why am I thinking of Dara all of a sudden?” Seunghyun shook his head when he heard honks behind him and looked up to see the green light.

At home Seunghyun went back to his room and his laptop. He decided to see if he could find anything about the girls’ comeback, but there were no teasers out yet, just the title itself and the date its coming out. He was kind of sad, but then saw a recent 2ne1 performance at the side of the page. They were performing I am the Best and Clap Your Hands. While watching the girls perform, he found himself looking at Dara more than anyone else, EVEN THERE SHE LOOKED PRETTY.

“Ugh this woman does not have a bad day does she?”

Then Seunghyun typed in ‘I’m Sorry by Gummy’ into the search box and there he was on his bed crouched over his mac looking at himself and Dara from 5 years ago.

For some reason Seunghyun got excited at the scenes where they hug and kiss, he never felt this way before why now?

“Wow hyung was right, Dara has always been very pretty, why didn’t I see it all these years? Maybe I am an alien…”

Randomly, Seunghyun checked his contact list on his phone and realized something for the first time, he didn’t have Dara’s number. Seunghyun now knew what he had to do the next time he met Dara, which would be at 12 tomorrow afternoon.

 

 

*So this is going back to the present and I guess the real story starts here? Seunghyun realizes how unobservant he’s been all these years and starts to do something about it. How will Dara react to his sudden attention on her? Sorry, there aren’t any Dara and Seunghyun interactions in this chapter but hopefully next chapter. Thank You again for reading and please comment it makes me so happy to read those comments ^-^ and thank you once again to Rachel02 for being so amazing and making me that banner.