Secret Admirer

Be Mine, Girl!
Jieun and Myungsoo were in the courtyard, amongst the cheesy copules, they looked like they were a couple again.

Again.

"‘I kept walking and looked around - then I met eyes with you. I quickly turned my head and stared at my feet - then I slowly looked up...’ How's that?" Myungsoo asked Jieun. The latter smiled and gave a thumbs up. "It sounds great~!" Myungsoo smiled a small smile before thinking more.

‘It's been a while since I've seen him smile...’ Jieun thought. Her smiled slowly faltered until Myungsoo interrupted her train of thought. "60 seconds is enough for this story, you have entered my heart. I don't doubt that you.... that you..." "-That have taken me in this not-so-short time~" Jieun continued where the boy dropped off, her voice quietly resonating through the courtyard. Myungsoo smiled, this time...a bigger smile.
"Wow, I didn't know you had a nice voice, Jieun!" He complimented the latter as he quickly wrote all of it down. Jieun chuckled to herself as a shade of pink made its way to her cheeks.

~Ding dong, ding dongggggg~

The bell rung, signaling to everyone to return to their classes. Myungsoo got up and offered Jieun a hand. She stared at it for a while, contemplating to herself whether she should or shouldn't take his hand.

"Well...what are you waiting for? We'll be late for class." Myungsoo said, interrupting her thoughts again. "Ah....oh, yeah...Sorry." The girl said, taking his hand.

‘Electricity...shocking....
amazing...’ They both thought as they held each other's hands for a while.

"HEY! What are you two doing out here?! Both of you are getting detention!" A teacher yelled at them. Myungsoo took his hand away before looking to the side. Jieun looked away also. They both had a shade of red on their cheeks. "U-uh...see you....later..bye." Jieun stuttered out before leaving to her class. Myungsoo stared after her, thinking as he walked. ‘That hand....it felt exactly like that girl's hand...Maybe..,maybe it's just a coincidence...I think.'

-Lunch Time-
Jieun sat down across her best buddies, they were eating, of course. "Hey, what happened? I heard you got in trouble..." Jinyoung said, looking at Jieun. Natsumi quickly looked up from her strawberry sorbet. "SHE GOT IN TROUBLE WITH MYUNGSOO!" She yelled at Jinyoung. Jinyoung cringed at the yelling and looked back at Jieun, the sparkles in his eyes gone.
"How'd you get in trouble?" He asked. Jieun laughed it off. "We were late, that's all. Why are you so curious, oppa?~" She giggled as she took a bite of her brownie. "...I'm your best friend! I derserve to know everything~!" He said, pretending his fork was a sword. Natsumi and Jieun laughed. Then...

She came by.

Who is she, you may ask? She is Jieun's bully. Her name is Melody, but most call her ‘Mel’, or ‘The Evil Mel’, or ‘The Horrific Melody Song’. It was such a coincidence that her last name was ‘Song’. As the Americans do it, it would Melody Song. But as the Chinese, Koreans, and the Japanese do it, it's Song Melody.
Melody has been bullying Jieun for about 5 or 6 years now and counting... Jieun despised her, Melody despised her as back. No one knows exactly why Melody bullies Jieun. She just bullied Jieun in everyway possible. Punching, kicking, name calling, and a bunch more.

Jieun sighed, not wanting to deal with her, she threw her unfinished food away and went to her empty classroom. On her desk, she saw a card. Curious, she went over and opened it.

‘Dear Jieun,
To me, you're the most beautiful in the world.
To me, you're amazing.
For you, I'd do anything in the world.
For you, I'd die.
Sincerly,
Secret Admirer.’

'This must be a prank...but...it seems so....sincere...' Jieun thought, trying to think who her Secret Admirer was.


———————————————————————
Hehe~ As you can see, I made this chapter longer than usual.
@lurvLIUsomuchxx Hehe, thanks for the feedback~ I tried to make a longer chapter, but seems that I need to roleplay in more 3pov roleplays. ^^ Thanks~ <3
@iuexoinfinite >.< Thanks~ <3
Updates:
22 subbies, 1 upvote, 515 views~
Thank you guys for subbing to this story~ <3
-Emmi ^^