Set Up

Be Mine, Girl!
Complete. Silence.

Jieun closed the library door behind her as quietly as she could. It was supposed to be homeroom right now, but Mr. Kang let her go to the library for the while. She looked around the library, a few couples studying and a couple of students reading or working on their homework. Jieun went to the counter. A tall, lean boy turned to her. She looked at his name tag. ‘Sungyeol...’ "Hello, do you need help?" He asked. Jieun nodded. "I'm looking for the music section...I'm working a project with someone and I want to help him with composing the song." Sungyeol flashed a gummy smile. "Ah, I see. Follow me~" He said, beckoning her to follow.

As she followed him, she noticed how big the library was. She was never really the reading type. She was more of the music/performing arts type. Sungyeol stopped at the music section and pulled out a couple of books. " I recommend these. These books are perfect beginning composing." Jieun smiled and took the books. "Thanks~" Sungyeol smiled back. "Would like me to check them out for you?" Jieun nodded and followed him back to the counter.

"What's your name?" The boy asked. "Lee Jieun" She replied. Sungyeol paused for a moment. "Lee Jieun?...As in......Myungsoo's partner...Jieun?" He asked, his eyes wide. Jieun nodded slowly, confuzzled at his reaction. He cleared his throat before scanning the books with a smirk. ".....Myungsoo has told me about you..." He said quietly, typing away on the computer. The latter's eyes widen and her cheeks flushed. "He did?....W-what'd he say?" She asked. Sungyeol raised a brow. "Nosy, aren't we? Meet me after school." He said before pushing her gently out the library doors. Jieun, puzzled, shurgged it off and reminded herself to meet Sungyeol after school. She walked back to her homeroom, with her lonely footsteps.

-After school-
The hallways were crowded with students. It was Friday, after all. Jieun tried to walk through small gaps to get to her shoe locker. When she opened her locker, there was a note and chocolates. ‘Another note? In the same day?’ She thought and opened the note.
‘Dear Jieun,
Hey, it's me, Sungyeol.’
'Thank goodness, I thought it was another love note.' Jieun thought.
‘I just wanted to remind you to meet me after school. Come to the school gates, I'll be there.
-Sungyeol
P.S - I got you chocolates. I didn't know if you liked chocolate, so yeah. You don't have to eat them, you can just give it to me.’
Jieun put the note her pocket along with the chocolates. She put on her shoes and walked out the door.

Jieun finally wasat the school gates. She didn't really go near the school gates...since it was a private school, but she would visit her family every once and a while. She looked around, looking for a single, black haired, head in the crowd. Jieun decided to wait.

She waited.
And waited.
And waited.

Right when she realized it 8:00 pm, she was about to leave when someone grabbed her shoulder. Jieun screamed and turned around. There was Myungsoo, an amused look on his face. The girl huffed and hit him lightly. "Yah~! Don't do that, Myungsoo!" The latter chuckled. "Sorry. Why are you here so late? Shouldn't you be inside?" He asked, tilting his head. " I'm waiting for Sungyeol...why are you here?...Were you stalking me?!?!" She exclaimed. Myungsoo's eyes widened and he put his hands up in surrender. "No! Not at all! Sungyeol told me to meet him here too..." He replied. Jieun blinked. Then she thought for a while before saying


"He set us up..."

——————————————————————
Hehe...I don't know if you noticed, but I threw in 3 song titles.
Hints:
1. B1A4's mellow song. (Korean Title)
2. B1A4'S mellow song. (English title)
3. Sistar's y, dramatic, and theatrical song. (English title)
I don't really know if I should give a reward or not, but I guess....
The first three people to find the at least one correct answer will be able to get feautured in the story~! ^^
In order to submit an answer, just comment below like this:
Answer to Hint 1: [type answer here]
It's simple and easy~ When I've announced the winners, please go to my wall and type:

Character's Name:
Age:
Short bio:
Let's see who'll be the first three people~
GOOD LUCK~ <3 HWAITING~!
- Emmi <3