Partners

Be Mine, Girl!
"I'm now going to pair you up for this project, so no complaining. For this project, you and your partner will have 2 weeks to complete a song to perform at the monthly evauluations. Do not plagirise and do not have excuses for turning the song in late." Ms. Kang said to the class.

Jieun looked out the window, hearing everything but not wanting to listen. Then, she felt someone staring at her back. Jieun turned and saw that guy's heavy stare.
L was that guy. He turned his head to look out the window, it had started raining. "Jieun...Jieun..." Rin said, shaking Jieun's shoulder. She blinked multiple times and was brought back to reality. "Uh, yeah? What is it, Rin?" She replied, taking her gaze off of L. Rin smiled a cheeky smile. "Didn't you hear? You're partners with L!!" She said. Jieun's eyes widened and she stood up. "BWOH??" She yelled, making the students, who hadn't gone to the cafeteria yet, shocked. Rin grinned. "I know! Isn't that great?" Just then, Len peeled L from his seat and pushed him to where Rin and Jieun were. "Isn't that great, L? Now you can be more talkative and more...friendly looking!!" Len said, eyesmiling. L had no expression at all. Literally, his eyes had a cold stare, his face was expressionless, he was like a robot {A y robot. o u o}. Jieun sighed and pushed her way to the cafeteria and found Jinyoung. She felt L following, or at least someone following. "Oppa, pretend we're a couple again." She whispered and layed her head on his shoulder. Jinyoung nodded and continued eating his lunch. L came to the table, sitting across from the fake couple. Jinyoung raised his brow and nodded his head towards L. "Jieun, who's this guy? Why's he following you around?" Jieun looked up and turned her actress mode on. "Oppa~ Don't worry, he's my partner for Ms. Kang's class." L nodded and only continued to look at Jieun. Her 'boyfriend' then said "What's your name?". L then finally looked at Jinyoung. He looked him up and down before looking back at Jieun. "It's Kim Myungsoo, but I like to be called L." Jieun nodded. Jinyoung scoffed. "Pft. L? Bwoya? Are you some kind of idol?" He said, his acting mode on as well. L finally took the courage to take his eyes off of Jieun and look at Jinyoung head on. "Look, whether you like it or not, me and your girlfriend are partners. If you wanted to be partners with her, why don't be in the same class as her?" He yelled. All of the people in the cafeteria looked at their direction. Jinyoung stood up and slammed his hands on the table. "Well, excuse me for already learning how to compose songs and being in the ADVANCED COMPOSING CLASS!!" The red haired boy yelled. Jieun's eyes widened as she watched the drama unfold. L stood up and did the unexpected. He took Jieun's hand and pulled her out of her seat. "Well, if you excuse us, WE'RE going to compose OUR song TOGETHER." L said, practically yelling at Jinyoung. The older snarled and sat back down. The cold prince pulled Jieun out the cafeteria as she looked back at her best friend, who still looked angry.


—————————————————————————
Guess who's back? o u o
That's right e- I mean everyone, EMMI ISH BACK FROM A 19 DAY HIATUS IN THAILAND.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter...
Now, since I screwed up everything with my mom (after cracking my birthday present's ,which was an Android Tablet, screen...I won't be able to get anything else for my future birthdays. :[ First of all: it pissed me off because it was FAKE. It said Speed on the back. Two: It was extremely slow, so that pissed me off. Three: I'm extremely sensitive, so I cried after she got mad at me. I cried because I screw everything up. ;A;)....
I'm not gonna even finish that sentence.
Anyway, have a good... afternoon. c: