Cheesiest Fake Couple Ever

Be Mine, Girl!
"I mean, seriously. If I'm going to give you tour around the academy, you might as well ACT nice. But noooo, that 'L' guy just followed around and didn't even say anything about the academy." Jieun ranted to her best friend since diapers, Jung Jinyoung. He chuckled and opened the door to the courtyard. The courtyard was pretty much where all things cheesy happen. Like for example, you see those two people under that tree? They like each other, a lot. It goes like this: the guy confesses, the girl feels embarrassed, the guy thinks she like him back, then the girl confesses and they become girlfriend and boyfriend. Woo, another cheesy couple~ She sighed as she watched them. Even though it was cheesy, Jieun wanted to be in realtionship. Jinyoung noticed me sighing and looked at the newly-cheesed couple. He chuckled again and looked back at me. "Yah, Jieun, are you still waiting for that boy of your dreams?" He asked. Jieun snapped out of it and scoffed. "Pft, no~ I was thinking of food, Mr. Squint" She said and poked his nose. He instantly stopped smiling. "Yah, don't make fun of my eyes like that. Sunggyu has eyes like these too, so don't blame me." He said and continued walking. Jieun laughed. "What, are you and Sunggyu brothers?". She said and stopped walking and turned around. Jinyoung stopped also. "What is it, Jieun?" He asked and turned his head to look at what she was looking at. Down the sidewalk, coming around the corner was Kim Myungsoo, nodding his head along to the music blasting from his headphones. "It's that guy...Kim Myungsoo." She whispered. The boy rested his strong gaze on the two ahead of him. "Quick, act like we're a couple!" Jieun whispered-yelled and grabbed her best friend's arm and laughed. Jinyoung looked unsure at first and then hesistantly kissed Jieun's head with a smile. She blushed lightly and hit his arm lightly, watching Myungsoo look away from the corner of her eye. "Yah~" She giggled. "You're good at acting, Jinyounggie~" Jieun whispered as she tip-toed to look like she was kissing Jinyoung on the cheek. "It's my specialty to help my best friend." He whispered back. She stopped tip-toeing and waved. "Bye, oppa~ See you tomorrow~!" She said, walking backwards and blew a kiss. Jinyoung 'caught' the kiss and waved, turned around and made his way to his practice room for his band, B1A4. Jieun skipped across the crosswalk to the dorms, Myungsoo following. She opened the door and was welcomed with all her friends and Natsumi holding a cake. "SAENGIL CHUKHAE, JIEUN~!!" They yelled and mushed the cake in her face. Jieun screamed and laughed. She had cake all over her uniform, hair, and (beautiful) face. She then raised her arms and chased her friends asking for a hug. Just then, Myungsoo walked in through the door, seeing the mess, he rolled his eyes and went to his room.


——————————————————————————


I feel like this is a very short chapter. ;A; Well, today is my birthday (Happy Birthday to myself. QAQ *loner*) and tomorrow, my family is going to Thailand so I don't if I will be able to update. TT.TT Mianhaeyo~ But I don't when we'll be back, all I know is that we're going to Thailand tomorrow, so I need to charge everything and I'll try to update to the 4th or at least 3rd chapter.
OuO; But there isn't that much people that have read this story anyway.

-Emmi