Flashback

Be Mine, Girl!

"Sooooo...." Jieun said, dragging out the 'o'. She looked over at the boy beside her. He was looking out the window of the cafe, sipping his latte. Jieun sighed and looked down at her warm cup of coffee.
She tightened her grasp on the bear cup. "L...". The boy turned his head and set his cold gaze on her. "What is it you want?" He asked. Jieun's grasp untightenend. "What kind of song are we going to work on?" She asked. L chuckled. "What a stupid question to ask." Jieun looked up at him with puzzled eyes. She tilted her head. "W-what do you mean?".
L chuckled again. "Come on, we'll have to stop by my house." He got up and pulled her by the wrist, forcing her to leave her untouched, warm cup of coffee.

-Time Skip to L's apartment-

L opened the door to his apartment. Jieun peeked inside behind him. Suprisngly, the apartment was spotless...At least in the entrance.
L took off his shoes, as well as Jieun. L turned to his smaller classmate. "Make yourself comfortable. I'm going to tune my guitar for a bit, we'll eat, then go out for some inspiration." The girl nodded and followed him until she saw his living room. It was spotless. No trash on the floor, no dirty clothes, nothing dirty at all. L went into his room, quickly shutting the door behind him. Jieun blinked and sat carefully on the soft couch, tucking her hands under her skirt. She curiously looked around until a certain picture caught her eye. She stood up and picked up the picture frame. In the picture was a boy and a girl, both of them resembled 7th graders. What Jieun thought was weird was that she had met the boy before. He was her crush, and she was his crush, at least she thought so. Then she looked at the girl. Jieun gasped.

The girl was her, Lee Jieun. Her mind took her back to Summer 2008.



~Flashback~

′Jieun waited for her boyfriend, Myungsoo. She grinned, looking down at the basket of sweets she was holding. Arms s around her shoulders. Jieun eyesmiled and turned her head.
‘Oppa, you're here!’
Myungsoo smiled slightly and kissed his girlfriend's soft cheek.
‘Jieun, I have something to say...’ ‘Oppa, I made sweets for you! I made chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, egg tarts, muffins, oatmeal cookies, castellas, cute litte-’
‘I never liked you, Jieun.’

Jieun's smile dropped.
‘W-what?...’
‘I never liked you. I only dated you because it was a dare.’

The words repeated in her mind. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Jieun looked at Myungsoo and threw the basket full of sweets at him.

‘You bastard!’ Jieun yelled at Myungsoo. His face showed no expression, but his eyes showed that he was sad inside.


~Flashback interrupted by L~

"Jieun, you okay? I've been calling your name for long time." L said, shaking Jieun's shoulder. Jieun looked at him with big eyes. She then calmed down somehow. "Yeah...I'm fine." She said quietly. "Let's just go get the song over with." Jieun shuffled to the entrance and put her shoes on. L, confused, put the picture frame back on the table. He sighed, regretting what he had said in 7th grade to that girl. He wanted to apoligize, but forgot her name and doesn't know where she is now. L followed Jieun out the door, locking it while memories of him and that girl came back.


—————————————————————————————

Probably the shortest chapter ever. TT.TT Mianhaeyo~
Anyway, thank you for reading this story, 8 subscribers! ouo;;

I at stories, so I might...
delete this story and deactivate my AFF account. QAQ Cuz' I at writing stories.
Anyway, comment what you think I should do. Hopefully, you'll make feel better. e u e