Not Completely Erased

Be Mine, Girl!
“I may have abandoned you, but you still linger in my mind...How does that sound, Jieun?” L asked to the girl next to him. “It sounds fine to me...” Jieun replied, blankly looking at the couples everywhere. L sighed. “Alright, what happened?” He asked, putting down his guitar. It wasn't usual for L to care about someone. He stopped caring about people when he hurt that girl's feelings. The girl who's name was forgotten. The girl that he....Kim Myungsoo, had fallen in love with 6 years ago, yet broken her precious, black pearl heart. "N-nothing... I just don't feel well...Can't we just write the song another day?" Jieun replied with a bit of sadness, loneliness, and anger. The boy sitting next to her hesistantly wrapped his arms around the upset girl. Jieun froze. She hadn't felt the warmth of his arms for at least 6 or 7 years. That's when she broke down. Her eyes created tears that weren't for herself, her parents, her friends, nor Myungsoo. The tears were for the boy whom she had gotten angry at. The boy that showed no emotion whatsoever when she cried all the way home in the rain. Myungsoo was surprised when Jieun hugged him back and hid her face in the crook of his neck. "Jieun...why are you crying?" He asked, not knowing who she was crying for. Jieun tried to say something but she couldn't...
In a distance, a boy with narrow eyes was watching them. He had deep red hair and milky skin. Seeing his best friend hug the boy whom he was competing against made him clench his fists and start walking away.

————————————————————————

Hello~ Ely is back from...a hiatus. ^^"
Mian, my lovely subscribers, for making you wait for a while. I had writer's block...or whatever you call it.
Well, while I was gone for a while, I was on Roleplay Republic (my account is MissingYou...just so you know), and I was rping (why wouldn't I be?) and then I was like 'OH MY GOSH...I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY STORY!!!! ;A; ...Meh, I'll do it later.' And I did. o u o So...yeah...
Bye~
-Ely
P.S This is chapter is pretty short. ;A; Mianhaeyo~