The New Guy

Be Mine, Girl!

"Have you seen that girl? Yeah, she know she back. She got me crash and burn. Hold up. Maldo andwae, jeongmal wanbyeokae sumi-" Jieun punched the snooze button on her alarm clock, making her yelp in pain. She sat up and ran her fingers through her long, messy, hair. "Jieun-ah~ You awake?" One of Jieun's best friends, Kobayashi Natsumi, said while typing on the website they both loved so very much, Roleplay Republic. The sleepy girl yawned. "No, I'm still sleeping." She said sarcastically. "Okay then, by the way, Liu made waffles this morning." The computer KPOP nerd replied. Jieun sighed, getting out of her bed and made her way downstairs to the common room. Liu was sitting next to Donghoon in front of the TV playing Grand Theft Auto. "YEAH! SHOOT THAT !!!" Donghoon yelled. Jieun chuckled and slowly walked to the kitchen. On the nearest counter, there was a plate with several waffles and was wrapped in plastic. On top was a sticky note saying 'Reserved for Jieun :) -Liu'. The girl smiled and took off the plastic wrap, grabbing a fork while at it, and made her way to the table where Rin and Len were playing chess. "Good morning, Jieun." they said in unison as always. Jieun nodded and sat next to Len. She started eating, watching the 'intense' game in front of her until Mrs. Lee opened the door. Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee was tall, lean, and pretty. She had long, curly hair, and beautiful eyes to go along with her beauty. "Good morning, everyone. Today, there will be a new student named Kim Myungsoo, so please nice to him." The woman said with a warm smile. "Is Jieun awake yet?" She asked. Jieun put her fork down and raised her hand. "Um...right here, Mrs. Lee." The woman looked towards the still tired girl. "Jieun-ssi, you will be giving a tour to Myungsoo after you finish eating, understood?" She said, tilting her head. Jieun nodded. A boy stood next to Mrs. Lee. He was tall and lean like Mrs. Lee. He had broad shoulders and fair skin. Icy brown eyes, and a nicely shaped face to go along with his perfection. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida, but I like to be called L." The tall, lean boy said, bowing his head. 'Oh god, he calls himself L?' Jieun rolled her eyes at his introduction. 'What, is the real version of L from Death Note?' Jieun thought. She faked a smile. "Nice to meet you, L. I'm Lee Jieun, and I'll be your...guide." She said, using her fingers as quotation marks around the word 'guide'. He nodded and made his way the small girl. Jieun's smile faltered. 'Rude, much?' She thought again and went back to eat her waffles. This time, stabbing each piece she picked up. "Damn, take a chill pill, Jieun." Len said and moved his bishop. Rin laughed while the girl continued stabbing the poor waffles with no mercy.





—————————————————————————————

^^; Hello, author Emmi ish here~ I hope enjoyed the first chapter of New Student, though I'm thinking of changing the name...because it sounds stupid. XD
Anyway, this is my first fanfic...kind of.
This is like my...9th fanfic, it's just that my 1st one was on Qoutev, except it was..horrible.
I deleted it and made a 2nd one with my friend on Qoutev, ~cnblue.
But that story is on hiatus because I'm now spending more time on AFF and RPR...and facebook. XD

And I've written many fanfics on paper. I even e of them in Language Arts and I got an A+. ^^ *so proud*
Anyway..I'll update as soon as I can on this story.
Annyeong~