Tao joins the team

Newsroom Hours

Junmyeon had taken a couple days off to recover from the traumatic Ikea trip (Kyungsoo finally checked his phone and bailed Junmyeon out).

When he returned, he discovered that there was one more person.

Slowly backing away from the mysterious new person, Junmyeon wailed,"WHY IS THERE A STRANGER IN HERE? DID YOU GUYS IN REPRODUCE AGAIN?! KEEP IT IN YOUR GODDAMN PANTS. kYUNGSOO pLEASe comE COMFort mE."

Kyungsoo sighed.

"Calm down, that's just Tao."

Junmyeon sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah, you were at Ikea, right?"

Tao smiled. "Yeah, I was. You were the dude that got soaked by meatballs."

Junmyeon cringed.

"Not my finest moment. Wait, that means you're the-"

An abnormally large hand covered his mouth.

"Don't finish that sentence, Junmyeon hyung."

Junmyeon spun around and glared at Kris.

Kris was taken aback.

"I was in a goddamn jail cell. You guys stole my wallet- which I haven't gotten back yet- and LEFT ME BEHIND."

He was absolutely livid.

"SO YOU CAN JUST SIT YOUR DOWN-"

"I am sitting..." Kris whimpered quietly.

"AND JUS' ING-"

Yixing came up and glomped him.

In a smooth voice, Yixing said, "Shhh, calm down. It's okay. It's over now, and you can relax. We won't bother you."

Junmyeon actually felt himself calm down.

Then, his body started to heat up in the places Yixing was touching him and his face started to turn red.

Junmyeon was suddenly too aware of everything, but at the same time, Yixing was the only thing he could see.

He decided that he was allergic to Zhang Yixing.

That was obviously the only reason he was starting to practically hyperventilate.

"St-Stay away!" He spluttered at Yixing, and ran to escape to his office, where he would (without doubt) cry about his life to Kyungsoo.

Yixing looked surprised.

"Okay then."

"O-KA-" Sehun started to say before Kai swiftly walloped him in the stomach.

"Shut up." Kai hissed.

Tao started to leave.

"Wait." Kris said.

When Tao turned back, Kris started to panic. What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to say?

His voice suddenly failed.

Luckily, Baekhyun took over.

"Why are you working at the Starbucks kiosk?"

Tao shrugged.

"I wanted to work at a restaurant, but no one would hire me because I looked too scary or something."

Baekhyun smiled widely, like a Cheshire cat, which usually only happened when he had a diabolical idea.

"I know! Why don't you come work with us, for like catering or whatever. We'll give you a budget and you can make us food. Kyungsoo needs less work anyways. He's the only one competent- I mean responsible enough to work with the interns, so he already has enough on his hands."

Tao smiled back.

"Sure. Lemme just go quit."

As Tao ran out, Chen shot Baekhyun a weird look.

"I thought that Luhan and Xiumin worked with the interns."

"Really now?" Baekhyun feigned innocence.

He thumped his chest and mouthed,"Best. Wingman. Ever." as he slinked back to his computer cave.

Kris groaned and slammed his head down.