Second events

Bad Cupid

.

.

.

.

.

.

“You look pretty with that dark hair color.”

The compliment that Jonghyun gave me kept on echoing in my head. It felt so much more better when i remember his voice as well.. I must've look a lot better with this hair color.

"Ya." Jaejoong called me. "YA!"
I snapped out of my daydreaming when he flicked his finger in front of me to wake me up.

"W-what?" I asked him.

"Snap out of it. It's just a compliment. It won't bring you anywhere else yet." Jaejoong said.

"Yes.. yes.. yes.." I nodded. I get my chopsticks and tooka  meat from the BBQ, dipped it into the sesame oil and gochujang before i eat it.
"Yuuumm~~" I smiled as i munched on the meat. My eyes then saw Jaejoong frowning while resting his chin on his hand. "Aren't you eating?"

"I want Japanese food.." He frowned. He is still unhappy with me bringing him to Korean BBQ instead of a Japanese restaurant that he really wants.

Before, after getting all happy with Jonghyun's compliment, i decided to say thanks to Jaejoong by treating him to a dinner.
"Shoyu." Jaejoong said. "Let's go have dinner at Shoyu."

"Hmm?" I responded, pretending that i didn't get what he was saying. I've planned to bring him to a Korean BBQ since i've been dying to eat it.

"Shoyu, a Japanese restaurant. It's close to here." He smiled. "I've has my eyes on it ages ago."
When he was a cupid, he's been passing by the restaurant a few times. He wanted to go there to eat and enjoy the food in that restaurant.
But.. he can't really enjoy it there since he can only transform into a human in 15 minutes.
Buy the food as a 'take away' is a no for him since he wanted to enjoy the food IN the restaurant.
So now taht he can be in human form anytime he wants, he wanted to eat there.

The problem is.. Shoyu is a 5 star Japanese restaurant. Food there, a serve of sashimi can cost us $30+, and where the heck do i get the money from..? I'm sure we will eat a lot.
"Shoyu." He said again.

"Korean BBQ? Ok, no prob!" I smiled. Still pretending to not hear it. I made my way to the door and he followed after me.

"I said Shoyu." Jaejoong said.

.

.

.

"I told you before that i wanted a Japanese food.." Jaejoong frowned as he grabbed a meat.

"Here." I took a soy sauce from another table and gave it to him.

"What's this for?" He asked.

"Shoyu." I smiled. "You asked for it."
(Note: shoyu means soy sauce in Japanese)

Jaejoong felt slightly annoyed at me for being a smartass.
"Open your mouth." I said as i offered him a meat on my chopsticks. He looked at it but he refused to eat it. "Come on!"
He slowly opened his mouth and he ate the meat.
"Good isn't it...?" I smiled. He didn't say anything but i can see from his face that he started to like it. He even take more of the meat to eat it.


 

"I'm going to the toilet for a while." I put down my chopsticks and got up from my seat to go to the toilet. But when i stood up, i didn't realise there's someone passing by and the person bumped onto me.
"S-Sorry!" I apologized.

"Sorry." The person aplogized too. Weirdly i've heard this voice somewhere. When i looked up, i see Jonghyun. "Oh?" He repsonded when he saw me.
"You're the worker from Coffee Prince cafe."

"Yup.." I said. I didn't know what to say right then. It was just too sudden. Jaejoong's open his mouth slightly too. He didn't expect this to happen.
"You.. Are you having your dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah. With my friends there." Jonghyun pointed to the seat 3 rows behind mine. Jaejoong and I looked at where he pointed us to and i saw some of the people i recognized there.

"Hyosun-ah!!" Hyuna and Jiyoon who sat at the table waved at me. I waved back at them.

"You.. know them?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah.. They are in the same university as me." I answered. How could he not know? Does he really not know that we are in the same lectures and tutorials?

"Oh.." He nodded. "Do you wanna join us then?" But he saw Jaejoong who was sitting at the same table as me and he assumed that I am on a 'date'.
"Oh sorry.. I didn't know your boyf-"

Jaejoong suddenly got up from his seat, "Don't worry i'm not her boyfriend." he smiled. He then looked at me, "Hyosun, just go and join your friends."

"But.. we haven't even finished our foods." I said.

"We did." Jaejoong smiled. I looked at the table and i saw that we've finishe dthe food already. I curled up my eyebrows, i was confused. I think.. Just a few minutes ago.. there were still half a plate of uncooked meat and some are still cooking on the BBQ pan but it's all gone now..
I loked at Jaejoong again and he's smilling at me. I guess he ate it all..

Actually, Jaejoong used his magic again to make all the foods disappear and made it as if we've done eating it.
'.. Of course i can't waste this unexpected events between Jonghyun and her..' He thought.

"O-Okay then.." I said. Jonghyun and I then went over to their seats while Jaejoong went back home alone.


 

When he arrived at home, he saw the old man sitting at the front yard. He was drinking a tea while looking at the sky.
"I'm home." Jaejoong said.

"Why are you curling up your eyebrows..?" The old man asked.

"Nothing.. Something happenned.." Jaejoong answered.

"About a girl?"

"Yes.."

The old man sighed and looked at him, "Listen.. This is just a simple advice from me. You can't always expect things to go smoothly and the way you wanted it to be. There are always things called coincidence."
Jaejoong tilted his head a little, he was kinda surprised how the old man's advice have a little relation to what has just happenned.

"Yeah.." Jaejoong smiled. "Thanks for the advice.. I'll take a good note of it."
Jaejoong then went inside the house.

"Really.." The old man chuckled. "Jaejoong... you really need to drop that big-headed attitude of yours if you wanted to become a cupid leader."

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading!!

@After8ight: Thank you!!