First encounter, first kiss

Bad Cupid

I just find this song's cute, as well as the meaning. And i just think of sharing it with you guys :)

Enjoy the song and the chapter!!
\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

.

.

.

.

“I’m Kim Jaejoong. I’m here for a job interview.” Jaejoong bowed 90 degrees to the workers at the café.

“Oh hi.” Hyori smiled. “Follow me please.” She motioned her hand telling him to come with her. She went into the back room, and Jaejoong followed behind her. Jaejoong took a seat and Hyori closed the door before she sit on his opposite to interview him.

 

“Yay!! Finally we got a male worker!!!” Jiyoung smiled from ear to ear.

“But we don’t know whether he will get accepted..” I said to her, making her frown.

“Don’t jinx it!” Jiyoung said. Both of us then continued doing what were doing before.

 

It wasn’t even 15 minutes until Hyori came out of the back room with Jaejoong in his working uniform.
“Everyone, gather up.” Hyori clapped her hands twice to get her employees attention. I put down the cup that I was holding and came over to Hyori, the other employees too.
“This is Jaejoong. From now on, he’ll work in here.”

“Please take care of me.” Jaejoong flashed us a smile and it melts Jiyoung’s heart straight away.

“YESSSS!!!” Jiyoung laughed. She was super happy with Jaejoong’s presence. Afterall, there haven’t been many male applicants at all. Even if there is, Hyori didn’t think that any of them are good enough to work there. Yet, nobody knows what Hyori’s definition of ‘good enough’ is.

“Hyosun, would you mind tell him about the store? Train him please.” Hyori said. Of course I can’t object her, so I just answered ‘yes’. I lead Jaejoong to have a tour around the café, even though it’s small, and tell him the rules and everything.


 

Meanwhile Hyori and Jiyoung are watching us from the counter. Jiyoung seemed to have her eyes stuck on Jaejoong the whole time.
“Jiyoung-ah..” Hyori nudged her. “You should give up on him.”

“Eeeh? Unnie, how could you say that? I haven’t even talked to him…” Jiyoung whined. Hyori then tell Jiyoung what happened when she has already interviewed Jaejoong and was about to give him his uniform.

.

.
“Nuna.” Jaejoong said. “Am I going to be trained by that girl?” Jaejoong pointed his finger to me. They can see Jiyoung and me through the square window on the door.

“No.. You will be trained by the other one since she’ll need to finish soon.” Hyori answered. “Why? You wanted her to train you?”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything but he nodded as a ‘yes’. A grin appeared on Hyori’s face. “Well.. The only thing I can do is to make her train you until she’s done, and then you will be train by the other girl. How’s that sound?”

“Perfect.” Jaejoong smiled.

.

.

“So he already had his eyes on Hyosun??” Jiyoung said.
Hyori closed her eyes and nodded. Jiyoung frowned when she saw Hyori’s reaction.
I guess Jiyoung needed to work hard in looking for a guy…


 

 

Finally Jaejoong and I reached the right customer are where there are sofas and tables. There is this one high table with a statue on it. An angel statue with a sword on its hand.
“And.. You gotta be careful with this one since it’s very fragile..” I said as I pointed to the statue. “So now.. Let me show you the kitchen area.” I walked straight passing the table with the statue, going towards a door. But it wasn’t a really good timing.

At that moment, the customer who sat near there dropped her coffee and it spills to the ground, and I slipped on it. My body fell to the back. But luckily Jaejoong is fast, he grabbed me by my waist to prevent me from falling down.
However sadly, he stepped on the spills and he lost his balance Both of us fell to the ground.
“Oh my gosh.. are you guys okay?? Sorry!!” The customer said when they saw us.

I feel something against my body and I know it’s Jaejoong’s body. I was on top of him. But what’s weird is that something is pressing against my lips…
As I slowly opened my eyes..
GOODNESS GRACIOUS…. If I can see his eyes so close to mine and our nose collided…
.. I ‘kissed’ him…!

 

I quickly sat up and covered my mouth with my hands, my cheeks gone red.
Jaejoong’s eyes shifted to the side, avoiding me. He must’ve felt awkward and embarrassed even though he showed no reaction at all.

When I look at the customer, they look at me weird and they blushed as well.
I look at me, wondering what they are looking at, and I realized that I’ve done something super inappropriate.
I sat on top of Jaejoong, right below his hips (you know what I mean.. since I didn’t write it’s going to be rated so I didn’t write ‘’ nor ‘pelvis’.. =_=).
“How long are you planning to keep with this position?” Jaejoong said, looking straight at me.
Automatically, I got up and clear my throat while loosening my collar to cool myself down. Jaejoong stood up after me, fixing his clothes.

“Sorry.” Jaejoong said to the customer. He then bent down and start to clean up the mess, starting from picking up the cup that she dropped. I bent down as well to help him, but then my eyes caught on the wall clock behind him, and it’s time for me to go home.

“I-I have to go home..” I stuttered. Normally I would finish up my job before I actually clock off, but because of the situation, I’m itching to go back home.
I got up and went to the counter, going towards the back room to get my bag. Hyori and Jiyoung’s eyes followed me all the way till there. They saw what happened.
Without wandering around any longer, I get my bag and went out of the café after big a fast goodbye to Hyori and Jiyoung, forgetting Jaejoong.


 

 

On my way home, I kept on thinking about what happened. The memory kept on flashing in my mind over and over again, causing me to blush like mad. I did not even pay attention to my sorroundings, I bumped onto people several times. I muttered ‘sorry’ to everyone of them while keeping my eyes straight. One of the people that I bumped onto was Jonghyun. I did not realize his existence but he does. He wanted to somehow started a conversation but since I was too occupied, he didn’t.
“Miss, are you okay?” I could hear Seulong’s voice. I didn’t realize that I’ve reached home. “Your face is so red..”

“I-I’m fine..” I answered. “Just go and prepare me my bath..”

“Sure..” Seulong said. He then went over to one of the maid to ask her to do it.

As I went inside the house, the guys started to gossiped of what possibly have happened.
“Did she just get into a fight?” Taecyeon said.

“Idiot!” Jokwon slapped his head. “Obviously no! Something must have happened with a boy.. Maybe she has already found someone she likes..?”
 

“Someone she likes?” Yunho, one of the new guys there interrupted.

“Ya, go back to your work.” Jaebum pushed away his face. "Stop playing around while you're working.."
Jaebum shook his head and joined the group again.
"So who's the guy?" Jaebum asked. However, he didn't get an answer, instead he got rejected by them.

“You too, go back on your karate training.” Taecyeon also pushed away his face. “And what are you doing with your top off?”


Yunho then continue to swept the fallen leaf in the garden, still maintaining a close distance to the gossiping guys, he wanted to hear the conversation. Jaebum also got back to his training session.

“Awww… our miss has grown up!!” Jokwon smiled. Yunho pouted when he heard their conversation about boys and me. He was thinking about something.

 

 

 

 

After taking a hot bath, I feel a lot better. My mind become clearer and I have calmed down a little.
I’ve washed cleaned my body, and the smell of coffee has now gone. But I still can feel a slight tingling on my lips, it seemed as if the ‘kiss’ still didn’t disappear after an hour.
I quickly close my eyes and shook my head to keep me away from thinking about it again.

I went into my room and sat on my study table which located just the opposite of my door.
My study table is placed right next to a window, facing towards my neighbor’s window; and it faces towards my other window on my left, facing towards my house’s entrance.

Just when I sat down and turn on my labtop, my eyes seemed to seemed to have caught a glimpse at the window beside me. I turned my face around, and to my surprise, I saw Jaejoong in my neighbour’s house.

 

.

.

.

.

.


Thanks for reading!
and welcome new readers!
Oh and i guess i'll add Yunho in the story too.. Let's make it a love pyramid.. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ