Alternate ending.

Bad Cupid

.

.

.

.

.

Chunhee covered my eyes with his hands, and when he unraveled it, I am right in front of my house.. still at the time and place where I left the earth.
I looked at Jaejoong’s house and all I see is ruins. It’s just like an old abandoned house.

“Boss?” Taecyeon said when he peeked out of the entrance. “Aren’t you going in?”

“Taecyeon.. This house..?”

“That one? You wanted me to get rid of it? I’ll do it tomorrow.”

“No, I mean.. Why is it like this?”

Taecyeon laughed when he heard me, “Are okay boss? That house has been like that since 10 years ago. The owner of the house passed away and the house been abandoned since then.”

“N-No.. There was someone living in there!” I grabbed Taecyeon’s collar. “Just yesterday! No, just a few minutes ago!”

“Boss.. Did you drink?” Taecyeon asked.
I can’t believe how this all have changed.. The old man must have used his magic or something to change people’s memory about this house..
“I-I’m going for a walk..” I said to Taecyeon. I made my way to nowhere. I just keep on walking and thinking of how can I meet Jaejoong again.

 

Since i wasn’t paying much attention to my sorroundings.. I bumped onto a couple of people. But when I bumped onto this certain people, this person did not move away. When I move to the left, he moved to the left; and when I moved to the right, he moved to the right.
“YA! MOVE IT-“ Just when I was about to get all pissy and look for a fight, I was taken aback by what I saw. When I looked up, the person that I bumped onto is Jaejoong. But he’s different now. His hair is not black, it's white and it has grew a little. It's just as if it's been a while before he went down to the earth again. He doesn’t have that easy-going aura anymore.. But he has more of a ‘dangerous’ feel to it.
“J-Jaejoong??”

“I told you I’ll see you again.” Jaejoong smiled.

“W-Why? Don’t you have to.. like.. punish people.. I mean. Devil’s duty..?” I stuttered so badly because I was too happy to see him.

“Well yes.. I do have a duty but I can use some spare time to see you right? Yet nothing is illegal as a devil.” Jaejoong grinned.

“Yes but.. Even so.. We can’t actually stay together forever. I mean.. You’re a devil who can live a thousand years while I’m a human who have life limit.” My smile’s gone as the thought of it.

“Which is why.. We figured out a way.” Jaejoong smiled. “You have a long time to live, and I have 500 years to figure it out too.”

A smile appeared on my face again. I was so relieved to hear that. “You’re right.”

Jaejoong then cupped my chin and moved his face closer to mine. I know what he’s gonna do. So I just closed my eyes, and let him kissed me.
Jaejoong suddenly slid his tounge and my lips, asking me to give him an opening. Since  was so shocked, I pushed him away. I covered my mouth to hide me blushing.
“W-What are you doing?” I asked. I never seen him so aggressive. Maybe this kind of kiss is normal for a couple, however knowing Jaejoong I don’t think he will do that.

“Hyosun, I am now a devil..” Jaejoong grinned. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, “Which means.. I’m more devilish.. and aggressive..”
My body shivered when he whispered on my ear. and I blushed when i saw his grin and what he whispered.

Should I be happy..?

.

.

.

.

Guess you guys like this ending better. Happy ending is always the best isn’t it?

Me too, i love this ending better. Shall i write a sequel?