Tears of Love Ones

TEARS (TRAGEDY)

CHAPTER 5:

There were people coming into the emergency entrance. May was sitting in the waiting area silently crying, in deep thought, thinking on what and how to say it to their mother.  "I could not think, of any way to lessen the blow of this news, it's going to break our mother's heart. What could I possibly say, to our mother? How am I going to break it to her?"

Someone tapped her on the shoulder, she looked up to see who it was and was suprised to see her mother, who was crying and looked worried. " How is your brother? " Her sisters were behind their mother, crying asking the same question with their eyes.

The question, she dreaded to hear from her mother, and she did not know how to say the answer to it and where to start.

" Ohh Omma," May whimpered, stood up and hugged her mother. She could not utter the words to her mother, that her son is dead.

Somebody held her arm, " How is Oppa?  . . how is he?" A crying voice asked.

" May,Tell me! Tell me, right now! What happened to your brother! " She was crying and spoke, in a strong whisper, commanded her. " Omma . . (crying) . . Omma . . "

" Tell . . me . .  he is  . . not . . tell me. . that he is not . . tell me . . tell me .  . " With a broken voice she asked. " It is not true . . right? Tell me . . it is not true . . my son . . my son . . where . . where  . . where is he . . ?" An anguished voice of a mother crying for her son. " Omma . . (crying) . .  Omma . ."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! ! MY SOOOOONNNN! ! " She wailed, a deep cry from deep inside her, coming out from her heart. May hugged her tight. " Omma . . Omma . . " May crying in pain. huhuhuhuhu.

" NOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOPPPPPAAAAAAA!  OOOOOOPPPPPAAAAAAA! " An anguised cry. The sisters were hugging each other.
Their voices could be heard in the hallway of the emergency area. People. who new them  and the others at the hospital, could only symphatize with them.

" I feel as if somebody just stubbed me and twisted the knife in my heart and left the knife there. It hurts so much . . it hurts so much . . my son . . my son . . " The thought came to her. She felt her knees were buckling under her.  " Omma . ." May felt her mother weaken. " Sit here Omma." She guided her to the seat she just evacuated.

" My son . . my son . . " She spoke again and again.

 

Remembering the moment someone knock at their door.

" Ma'am . . Ma'am . . Ma'am . . " Someone was knocking loudly and shouting in front of their door. 

Kay, who was in the living area watching a sitcom in the television,  was the closest to the door, answered the door and opened it. " Yes? What is wrong?  What is the matter? " Their mother was in the bed room, but came out when she heard the loud knock at the door, and watched Kay talk to the neighbor.  Another sister, who was in the kitchen fixing dinner did not hear anything.

" Your brother, he was gunned down . . he was rushed to the hospital . . " The neighbor spoke quickly . . he was catching his breath, because he ran the whole distance from where he heared the news to their house. " WHAT?!?! What did you say? WHO? Who was . . what ? .  . Gunned down? . .  Who? . . Who? What happened? Where? TELL ME!!" Heart pounding, she could not believe what she was hearing. She started crying  . . " Your brother, Changmin. He was taken to the hospital." 

" WHAT? What did you just say?  . . my son?" She touched her chest, her heart was pounding really hard. She was frozen on her spot. She started crying . . " Myyyyy . . soooonnnn. . what hospital? Let's go! We must go!"

" The Seoul Hospital (fictional), that is what I heard." The neighbor said. " We need a car! Let me get a taxi." The neighbor rushed to get a taxi.

" Kay . . (crying). . call your sister. . (crying) . .  we are going to the hospital . . hurry! Let's go! Turn off all the stoves and electricities."  She went to the bedroom to get her bag. Kay went to the kitchen to get her sister.

They rushed out of there wearing only their house clothes and slippers.