WORK

TEARS (TRAGEDY)

CHAPTER 1:

The sky is dark and the rain  fall is really hard. The wind is very strong. No one wishes to venture out to walk in the pouring  rain.

Max, who is in his office sitting on a swivel chair  and  in front of him is his computer, is checking for the current status of his business.  And checking new updates on the recent  business deal he wants to get into.

Max also checked what his schedule for the next day, if he has any meeting or if there are people he has to meet outside the office.

He wants to take a vacation and take his girlfriend out for a date.  Maybe they could go to Boracay,Philippines  this time. His girlfriend will love that.

Max looked at the paper works left on his desk by his secretary and checked the documents that he needed and looked if all are complete and if everything is in order. Max shifts through the papers making sure that everything is in proper order. And looked if the documents are all signed and stamped. Max went through each folder thoroughly.

Max did not notice the time as he works.

It was late afternoon when the hard rain pour  became just a drizzle.

Max was still in his desk hard at work when his secretary told him that the rain has stopped.

Secretary Iza spoke,  "Sir Max." Max lifts his head to look at his secretary and answered, " Yes, Iza? "

Secretary Iza spoke, "  Sir, the hard rain pour just stopped and is now only a drizzled.  Are you not suppose to go to Accella Building? They want you to check something down there. "

Max looked at his watch and noticed the time. Smiled at her and said, " Thank you Iza for reminding me. "

Max finished what he was doing and took the important papers and placed them in his drawer  then locked the drawer and pocketed the keys. He got up from his chair and took his bag and then walked to go to his car which was parked on the street parking area just outside the building near the office.

Max on his way out spoke first to Iza and said," Goodnight Iza. Lock up for tonight. And take care going home. "

Secretary Iza answered,  " Goodnight Sir. Be careful with your driving the road might be slippery. "

Max smiled at Iza and answered , " Thanks Iza. Good night. "

Max turned and walked to go to his car.