I CAN'T GO!

TEARS (TRAGEDY)

CHAPTER 3:

A beaming white bright light came from the sky near Max and it is pulling him towards it. Max felt being lifted from where he is floating towards the bright light. He started to drift  and float towards the bright light and being lifted  higher and higher. In a twinkle of an eye he was shooting up above the stars drifting higher.

 

Max spoke from his heart:

NO!

NOT YET! NO!

PLEASE! NO!

I CAN'T! I CAN'T GO!

PLEASE! OH PLEASE!

NOT YET!

NOOOOOO! PPPLLLLEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 

Max stopped drifting upwards and was all of a sudden back to where he was and the bright light has disappeared. He does not understand what is happening to him.

 

Max spoke from his heart:

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

A MOMENT! JUST A MOMENT!

PLEASE LET ME STAY FOR A MOMENT!

 

Max looked at the people gathering at the scene. Someone was trying to give him a CPR but blood was coming out from his mouth and chest.

Someone spoke but did not recognize who it was: Let's get him to the hospital.

 

People were talking:

Calling somebody: Help!

Carry him!

Get a car!

Get the police!

Get an ambulance!

The killer might still be around. Let's get away from here.

Come on! Help! Carry him!

Lift him up already!

Hay!! Every minute counts! Get going!

 

Max saw people carrying his body to a car. Everyone was in a hurry. Some were in a panic.  The car speeded out from there and the driver drove as fast as he could blaring the horn on his way as he drove. There were people in the car with the driver and they drove to the hospital. The people did not wait for an ambulance seeing the critical condition that Max was in.

Max saw his secretary at the scene in shock and was crying profusely. Someone was consoling her but did not recognize the person.

Then in a blink of an eye he was in the hospital.  He saw the car coming towards the emergency area. The car stopped in front of the emergency area near the door and people were coming out from the car.

Someone spoke, " HELP! PLEASE HELP US! "

They were carrying his body to the emergency. And a stretcher came towards them and they placed his body on it and the nurses carried his body away.

 

As his body was being carried away:

A Nurse asked, " What happened? "

Someone spoke, " Gun shot wounds. Somebody shot him. "

Nurse spoke, "All right. We will look after him. Is there any relatives here?"

Someone spoke, "  I am his sister. "

Max recognized his sister May.

Nurse spoke, " We may need your signature for permission. I'll get back to you. "

They entered the emergency room and his sister May and other people with her stayed back.