Leaving the Love Ones Behind

TEARS (TRAGEDY)

Chapter 4:

Max is watching how they are working on his body.

" They are working on me. There is blood all over. There are IVs, machines, nurses and doctors all working on me."

" They are still trying to save me. . "

" A flat line . . "

" It's too late . . they can't do anything .  . "

" The doctor is shaking his head . . telling the time of my death. .  "

 

The doctor came out of the emergency room, " Who are with the patient that was brought in with the gun shot wounds ? "

" I am his sister, doctor . . huhuhuhu . . how is he? huhuhuhu "

" I'm sorry, we tried all we could do but . . the patient had extensive wounds and had lost a lot of blood . . I'm sorry we could not save the patient.", The doctor said to her and to the people with her.

She shouted in pain and frustration, " BIG BROTHER! HUHUHUHUHU WHY? WHY? " huhuhuhuhu She covered her face with both of her hands and cried.  Her whole body was shaking. There was blood on her hands and clothes because she tried giving CPR to her brother awhile ago and she held his body in the car. She slumped on the floor with the shock setting in. She became a little hysterical.

She whispered, " Why . .huhuhuhu  Who would do this? Who?  huhuhuhuhu " Someone was patting her back and someone is holding her shoulder and rubbing her back.

She whispered, " What will happen to us now? How am I going to tell my mother? huhuhuhu"

" I can't think straight. . I can't think . .  huhuhuhuhu", She is talking to herself. " huhuhuhuhuhu" She was crying out loud. Her whole body was shaking and trembling.

 

When she had calmed down a little the doctor and nurses spoke to her, "  We need to call the police because of the circumstances of his death.  And an investigation might be conducted. "

" Yes, doctor.", She answered.

" His body might be needed to be autopsied. And that might take awhile too. ", The doctor was explaining to her. " So in the meantime, it would be better if you call some of your family members or relatives."

" Yes, doctor ", She answered. Taking deep breathes. Tears are still coming but she is no longer crying aloud.