GUN AND THE PAIN

TEARS (TRAGEDY)

CHAPTER 2:

Max was a few feet away when he clicked his car keys to open his car.  And the sound (BEEP BEEP) came and the driver's locked door  was opened. He walked closer and opened the driver's door and got in, sat down then closed the door. He placed his bag on the passenger's seat and started the car then buckled himself in. 

When all was ready . . he started to move the car . .

A BIG BANG CAME . . . " BANG . . BANG . . BANG . . BANG"

Then he felt an excruciating pain on his chest . .

in a flash he tried to cover his face and chest . . he did not know what was happening . . he did not understand . .

Max groaned out : OOOOHHHH The pain . . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Max spoke in a groaning whisper: OOOHHH MMYYYY GGOOOOOODDDDD!!

The world is slowly  . . slowly . . becoming blurry . .

Max whispered and said: It hurts(whisper) . . heeel . . lp . . (whisper) . . I. .  don't . . wa. .n . .t . . toooo . .(whisper) .d . .i . .e .

Max whispered: AAAAAAAHHHH the .  .p. .a. . i . .n . .

He felt his heart beating . . slower . . and . . slower. .

His breathing was so hard to do . .

Max was groaning and choking whispered: AAAARGGGG AAAARRGGG AAAAAHHHAAA AAAAHHHAA

he was fighting for every breath he takes . .

he was choking on his own blood . .

Max breathing out: AAHHAA  AAAHAA  AHAA AHAA

The world turned to darkness. .

And then he was floating .  .

Max looked down . .

and he saw a body . . lifeless . . ( he did not recognize himself at first.)

and then saw a gunman looking down at the body . . walked slowly to his motorcycle slides his gun back to the holster. .

then . . slowly . .  rode his motorbike. .  and then. .  slowly . . drove  away . .

Max turned back to the lifeless body . .

when he looked at the face . . he was shocked . .

it was himself . .

somebody just killed him. .

 

* * *

NEXT CHAPTER TO FOLLOW