The Vacation (Part 2)

A Man For My Girlfriend (Re-Upload)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

"HAWAAAAAIIII... Woohoooo!!" Chaerin throw her bag and shoes to Jiyong and run to the beach in front of her. She run here and there in the saltwater like 5 years old. She is so excited. Too excited till she forget she come there with her friends and boyfriend.

Jiyong who now hands Chaerin's bag and shoes walk closer to the beach with the smile on his face looking at his beloved one playing with the saltwater.

This is a private beach of the exclusive villa that Jiyong rent for them. Them, Jiyong, Chaerin, Seung Ho a.k.a. Xin with his girlfriend, Sagan.

 

 

On the other corner of the place, a girl sitting on a chair near the beach when someone come behind her and back-hugged her.

"So, you are okay now, baby?" She dont need to turn her body to know thats her boyfriend.

"Me? Okay? Of course, I'm okay. Why you asked such a question?"

The man release the hug and sit beside her then hold her hand, "Well, you keep throwing that jealousy to Chaerin before. Honey, you know she is like my own sister. Since Daul past away, Chaerin is the only sister I have. I mean, younger sister. For us in the gang, Chaerin is like our cure since Daul left. We are become so protective to her although I'm sure Chaerin will never do such a thing like end her life like what Daul did, but we all know she still can be hurt. Sometime she is not as strong as her look. Beside, she is madly in love with that Kwon bastard Jiyong. You know, Jiyong is troublesome." Xin chuckled to hear his own comment about his bestfriend, Jiyong.

Sagan chuckled as well then look at her boyfriend in the eyes, "Oppa, its okay. And, I'm sorry for being so jealous before. You know, I was blind. I just know the gang when we started dating. I only know Chaerin is one of you, and I didn't know she has something so special with Jiyong. You know, you should just tell me about them so I wont be jealous."

"Well, no one know about Jiyong and Chaerin. I mean, in detail. Everything about their relationship left unspoken. People can only assuming there is something special between them. Some people keep thinking they are just brother and sister too. Well, what kind of brother and sister who make a weird sound in the room and doesn't care about the rest of gang who heard that from outside though we were drunk. Hahahaha." Xin remember that time when all the gang chilling in Chaerin's apartment (well, Jiyong bought that for her). Xin and Sagan laugh together.

"So, yeah. You can say, we all try to keep their so-called secret love. They are our bestfriend after all, we should to help them with their problem. So... Yeah, I'm sorry for not tell you about everything, because I dont think this is my right to tell. Thats why I bring you here as well so you can see them with your own eyes." Xin look at his girlfriend and brush her hair.

Sagan smile to him, "I know everything now, oppa. I see it." Sagan turn her head to see Jiyong and Chaerin all wet playing in the saltwater.

"So, oppa. I think they dont need us now. There is no one here, we dont need to covering them up. Why not let them have their own time together while we have our own time too?" Sagan link her arms at his waist.

Xin chuckled, "Wanna go around Hawai?"

"Of course, I'll love to!" Then they get up and walk away from the beach let the lover at the beach have their own time for just the two of them.

 

 

 

"Yah, Chaerin-ah!" Jiyong yelled at her who just splash the saltwater to Jiyong's face. Chaerin cant stop laughing at Jiyong.

Jiyong smirk and splash the saltwater to Chaerin to when she is laughing so hard, "Yah, oppa!!" The saltwater entring Chaerin's mouth, "Omo, its so salty."

"Oh really?" Then suddenly Jiyong pulled her closer to him and kiss her lips deeply. They are kissing for seconds then Jiyong release the kiss, "Yeah, it is. Salty but sweet." Jiyong smirk making Chaerin blushing so hard.

Jiyong chuckled and hugged her, "Hmmm... Baby, dont ever leave my side, kay?"

Chaerin smile and nodded in the hug. Suddenly they feel something fall from above. Water.

"Omo, oppa its rain!" Chaerin said in panic, "Lets go back to the villa." Chaerin pulled his hand only to being pulled back to his arms.

"Oppa! I dont want you to get sick. Lets get inside!"

"But we are already wet. And salty." Jiyong chuckled.

"We can take a shower inside to eraser the saltwater from our body."

Jiyong shook his head, "This rain already eraser that. This salty body. And heart."

Chaerin look at Jiyong confused, "oppa?"

Jiyong smile to her and cupped her face, "Dont you think God let the rain fall to eraser the salwater from our body? I hope rain will eraser all the salty feel in our heart too. Also with the bitter and sour. All gone."

"How about the sweet, oppa? Are they gone as well?"

"Maybe. But we can always make a new one. A better one. Sweet memories." Jiyong brush her wait hair and wipe the raindrops on her face, "Maybe this rain can be our moment. Moment when we promise to always be together. You and me, forever make a new memory. If we have problem in the future, always remember that this rain will eraser all the pain, all the hard feeling, and this rain will always be the moment when we will solve the things together and back to the normal state. You, belong to me, Lee Chaerin."

Chaerin smile hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter