Chapter 6

Chance to change

                Kota brings Raiden and those ‘ruler’ to meeting room for more privacy. His initial plan is to let Yuto alone with Raiden but others want to join them. Raiden tell them how a group of bad guy take Hisako away because of their supposedly-died dad has huge debt with them. Kota begins panic to hear it, “Yabai! What should we do now? We can’t report police for that.”

                “It’s not time for panic around, nii-chan.” A voice brings surprise to everyone and turns to the door where Karina lazily leans on the half-opened door. She greets, “Yo, minna!”

                “Why you’re here? It still early to return here. How about your treatment?” Kota quickly dashes to his sister to check her condition.

                Karina shoves off Kota aside before says, “I will continue my treatment here as only observation over my recovery left. I just arrive and get straight here as I already get message from Hisoka. So, I already understand briefly about what happen.”

                “What we should do now?” ask Yuto.

                Karina takes out her tablet to show map with some indicator, “She’s here but that place a bit hard to get in unless you’re strong enough.”

                “But how you could get her location?” ask Kota. It quite hard to believe on how easy his sister could do something like that when she’s not some kind of secret agent. He begin imagine one of scene from drama that he watches while exchange the image with his students.

                While Kota still in deep thinking on how that girl manages to do that, Karina says, “It just a luck that she still keeps my gift which helps a lot for this day. Let’s go to rescue her without my baka-nii before he realizes it.”

                They move quickly but silently to leave the room without gain attention from Kota and it take a while before that sensei snap back to reality, “Mou, I keep thinking weird things… where are them?”

******************

                Raiden and Karina take their seat that could make them observe what happen inside the building while others get ready to attack. It’s just lucky none of the thugs notice them and the couple already there to join them. They could see Hisoka sit in fear when the thugs cheer over something that they don’t know. She gives lollipop to Raiden, “Don’t worry, my friends will sure to rescue your nee-chan.”

                “I never think there would a great group in nee-chan’s school as she never tell anything about her school. Maybe she actually never likes me in the first place. That’s why she keep something like this from me.” Say Raiden in a bit down tone.

                Karina swing her legs happily before says, “Hm… your nee-chan only want you to enjoy your day in your own way. You know, when you have older siblings, you tend to follow everything that he or she do without know nothing.”

                “You understand that feeling?” Karina seems hit the target since Raiden asks that question. She gently replies, “I understand because I also have older brother that I really admired. I watch his work hard that make me work hard too. It was okay at the beginning but when I get involved in a problem, I don’t know what I should do since my brother never faced that. From that moment, I know it only better to be myself without being shadow of anyone else.”

                They have to stop their chatting as her friends begin infiltrate the place. Ryosuke shouts, “It seems you guys have something that belongs to our school!”

                Yuri smacks his head, “You said like she is a thing. We’re here for Hayama Hisoka.”

                “Oh! You’re this ’s friends! We want all of you know that her dad has huge debt with us and we only want our money back!” say the thug’s leader.

                “That’s must be a joke! She or anyone related to her don’t have any business with you.” Rin coldly mention it.

                When the thugs begin threat others, Karina shouts from her place, “Shut up! You guys’ style of dirty business just takes random stranger and threats them over something that they didn’t do! You know this would work as people tend to think how to fix it without think if it true or not! Use some trick that you ‘get’ from overseas and try to use it here only for money! Don’t make us laugh with that stupid lie!”

                “Who are you? How long you already there?” ask the thug. They really surprise to see Karina and Raiden at high place as they never realize it.

                Karina give headphones and eye mask to Raiden before answer, “Since long time ago~~!”

                As soon Raiden cover his eyes and ears, they attack the thugs group with intention to rescue Hisoka. That girl seems really scared at that moment which makes Yuto become more aggressive. Karina happily watches it like enjoying movie on TV and what only left for her is popcorn but when she notice Raiden shaken a bit, she gently hold his hand to tell him that she’s there.

******************

                “Let’s bring her to hospital to check.” Say Karina after they success to rescue Hisoka. Yuto cuddle Hisoka who too weak to move around while Raiden seem really tired and shock even he doesn’t witness the terror.

                They go to hospital and wait for the doctor to finish examination. Karina slowly get near Yuto before says, “It really surprising to see you like that. You never been that aggressive before.”

                “I also don’t know why I do that.” Say Yuto as he stares his palms. Others seem really tired and take their places to rest while waiting. Raiden already fall asleep on couch near to Keito who seem at verge of awake state.

                Karina let out small chuckles, “I never think you would change into that kind of person in short time or you see something within Hisoka-chan?”

                “What make you say something like that?” ask Yuto but Karina only smiles before walk away. She really left that boy hang with that question as he doesn’t realize what actually he feel.

                “KARINA!!” everyone could hear that shout that make Karina sweat-dropped. She want to run away but the voice’s owner really fast in grab her, “You still a sick person but already think to become hero to rescue people, huh?”

                “Hey, I don’t involve with any fight to become a hero! I only take care of Raiden-chan while other fights.” Say Karina.

                “It doesn’t mean you could join that. It really endanger your life, all of your life. Suddenly leave school without permission and fight with dangerous people. What kind of people would do that?” Kota almost lose his life when get information from the hospital about what happen.

                Karina manage to give sign to her friends not to lose any anger or annoy with it before says, “We only think to rescue Hisoka-chan. Even if you are like us, you don’t want Raiden-chan cry and blame you if anything happen to his sister.”

                Kota take deep breath to avoid anger take control of himself before says, “I will manage everything after this. All of you could return home and give me contact information of Hisoka’s guardian.”

                “Her grandma still on vacation and she only has Raiden-chan right now. That’s why all of us here for her.” Say Karina.

                The doctor come out to tell them that everything is fine and Hisoka could return home. Kota says, “I will send both of you back to your house and others, can you return to your house?”

                “We’re thinking to keep her company for tonight as she just face something terrible in her life. Ryosuke can cook something delicious for us.” Say Rin.

                Karina walks towards Hisoka to ask, “You must want company tonight, right? We will do it.”

                Hisoka whispers something to Karina that make she says, “You don’t have to worry about that. We can just kick my brother out when he begin annoy you.”

                Kota could read their minds and says, “I will never let you do anything without an adult observation.”

                Ryosuke stands up and says, “If like that, Rin-chan and I will make stop at supermarket to buy ingredients for dinner.”

                Yuri volunteer himself, “I want to join both of you too. I want to buy snacks after dinner.”

                “Buy ice-cream for me.” Say Karina.

***************

                Kota really amazes to see Hisoka’s house and Karina give big push from behind while say, “If you only here to watch the house, we will lock the door and you may have to stay inside the car.”

                Yuto helps Hisoka to get into the house while Keito cuddle sleepy Raiden into the house. Hisoka says, “Thanks so much for willing to accompany me tonight. I don’t know if I would be okay if I leave alone with Raiden tonight.”

                “We know you need emotional support after what happen. Even strong girl would broke down with what happen.” Say Yuto. He helps Hisoka take seat on couch before watch some skit make by the siblings in front of the house. Kota seem still surprise to see it while Karina tries her best not to annoy.

                Hisoka says, “Both of them really interesting. I never know she would have that kind of brother.”

                “We get feeling he is different kind of sensei but maybe that happen because he watches us not as his students but as his own siblings. Even his own sister neglect him before.” Say Yuto. Both of them waits for others to arrive and that day, Hisoka knows there are many interesting people in her life actually.

                She surprise to see how good Ryosuke prepare their dinner and Karina says, “He may look like lady-killer or just a glutton but his cooking skill, way better than me. That’s make Rin really love with him.”

                Rin blushes to hear it, “Mou~! You also get great man. Who could imagine Keito could take care of little boy.”

                “He only yearn for younger brother since he is the only child in his family.” Say Karina.

                Ryosuke serve beef stew on the table and happily says, “Food is serve.”

                Hisoka really touch with everything that they done for her but her thought being interrupt by Kota’s sudden shout, “Wow! This is really delicious! You could become great cook!”

                “I only cook for fun.” Reply Ryosuke.

                “Nii-chan, Urusai! I’m trying to eat in peace.” Scold Karina. Since she sits beside him, he practically shout at her ears.

                Hisoka come out with a decision, “I think I will get into class after this. I want to see that sensei’s performance in class.”

                “You better don’t since he really work out for something that totally different. He read way too much about ‘passionate’ sensei manga.” Say Karina. Kota begin act weird that more annoy Karina that make her ready to smack him but Keito quickly put her under his control.

********************

                “Ohayou, Hayama-san! You will get into class today?” Kota excitedly ask when meet her on the way to school.

                Hisoka thinks for a while, “Don’t know about it yet but I will try for it.” Kota could see smiles from that girl when she walk away from him. He could sense everything would be alright.