Chapter 5

Chance to change

                It already 2 weeks since Karina left 2-X and no problem happen with students of that school but something raise up. Kota knows about it when go out for drink with his colleagues, “Are you sure there is a student who never come to class and it is my student?”

                Yuya finish his drink before says, “Yeah but surprisingly that student is female. Her performance almost same with your sister but she already graduate from overseas university.”

                “I heard from someone that she only attend our school only just for kill time as she already make condition that she will only begin work when she reach 20.” Say Kei.

                “Don’t you think that condition will make people lose interest on her?” Kota makes imagination.

                Daiki quickly chuckles, “It would be hard just to ignore her since she actually in middle of making research over something. She may not get into the class but will stay at infirmary or rooftop. When I ask her what she’s doing, she only says that she want to kill time.”

                “She should join her class and mix with everyone. Even she already get qualification, she should fix her social circle to see more on what world can offer her.” Kota begin create his plan as it involve his student.

******************

                “Oh… do you mean Hayama Hisoka? Of course I know about her since we had chat for several times. It’s fun to talk with her and even invite her to hang-out but she seem always want to avoid it.” Say Karina when Kota asks through phone call. He only wants to try if he could contact her and success on first try.

                “Is she anti-social? Since she never want to come to class.” Kota need enough information before begin his move.

                Karina silent for awhile before says, “I don’t think she is anti-social person since she doesn’t show any traits of distrust people when we talk together but I know she needs someone to talk with. She keep something inside her and will only tell when she fully trust that people.”

                Kota leaves out huge sigh before hear giggles from his sister. He asks, “Why you giggle?”

                “Maa… nii-chan, you really sound like sensei right.” Say Karina.

                “I’m sensei.” Say Kota and Karina say to fix it, “I mean sensei that care about student and always think even it not their business to do it. You need to be careful as she is not people like me. She already being surround by hatred by people that only know how to make fuss with her.”

                “You know anything about her background?” Kota decide to ask last question as it already late for him to stay awake.

                Karina ends the phone call by saying, “I can only said that she is same with me but a bit different in certain aspect. Good luck for it.” She hung the call without even wait Kota’s reply since she will be late for her medical check-up.

******************

                Kota decides to check on the mysterious student when he doesn’t have any class to teach. He slowly approaches the infirmary as he doesn’t want to surprise who inside there. Daiki turn to see who open the door and get signal from Kota to shut his mouth.

                He could see a girl who focuses typing something at her laptop while referring file beside her. She listens to music from headphone and could know he listens to heavy metal songs since he could hear beats. He gets near her but she suddenly turns as sense his presence and ask after pull off her earphone, “Who are you?”

                “He is your homeroom teacher; Yabu-sensei.” Say Daiki.

                Hisoka seem doesn’t interest with him and bluntly ask, “So, what you want? I thought you would act like I don’t exist here.”

                “I want to bring you to get into the class. You really great hiding from me but it will end today.” Say Kota as he looks straight into her eyes to convince that he’s serious.

                She just continue her works while saying, “I don’t want to get into the class since it really bored. Everyone only think about useless things when I really busy right now.”

                “I already heard from my sister about you. It seem you talk with her for several times and she sound really happy when talk about you.” Say Kota.

                “Oh, she is interesting person and also involve with my research. I never think I will meet someone who could see things at other aspects where I couldn’t realize it.” Say Hisoka. She finishes her task and returns the file to Daiki, “Arigatou for lending me this file. I always impress with your report.”

                “What kind of things you’re doing right now?” ask Kota want get attention from her.

                Hisako shuts down her laptop, “Just research for sociology where no one could help me. You should just ignore me like others do and I could finish my research peacefully.” She keeps her laptop in her bag before leave the infirmary without care of Kota.

                Daiki pat Kota’s shoulder and says, “She always like that. Even I rarely talk with her.”

*****************

                Hisoka walk at usual street as she thinks that nothing she could do at home while make notes in her mind about many things. She hopes that day would be fine for her but it’s not her luck when encounter a group of bad guys. One of them grabs her hand, “High schooler shouldn’t wonder around at time like this. You need to be lecture.”

                She being drags away but tries her best to escape from them. She never thinks she will meet those people and don’t know what she should do at that moment. When she almost brings to leave the place, someone shout, “I think you guys make mess with wrong person! She’s with me!”

                “Who are you bastard?” ask the guy.

                “Wah, it really sad when no one know who is me when I really popular.” Say her saviour and Hisoka surprise to see it is Yuto. She heard that he never lose temper or use rude tone before but at that moment, he totally different from what she heard. He says when know the guy still think who is him, “I’m Nakajima Yuto from Kiseki Gakuen.”

                They begin scared to hear that name and one of them hardily say, “Yabai! He is one of student that controls Kiseki Gakuen, the ruler.”

                They release Hisoka and quickly flee from that place since they don’t know strength of Yuto but they think if he could control the school, he must have great strength. Hisoka shrink to the ground as she still in shock with happen.

                Yuto helps her to stand up and asks, “Where are you wanted to go?”

                “I have something to do. How about you? It still early to leave school.” Say Hisoka.

                “I have something to do today at around here. Why you use this route when it really popular with how dangerous of it?” Yuto tries his best not to sound angry but for Hisoka, it too scary for her.

                Hisoka tries not to enrage Yuto by saying, “I always use this route but never think will meet those kind of people today. This is only way to reach a place before home.”

                “I will send you back as they begin think you with me and maybe ambush you.” Say Yuto. Hisoka tells him that she need to go a place and it is kids’ centre.

                “Nee-chan, you’re early today.” Say a little boy after run towards her. Yuto couldn’t hide his surprise to see it.

                Hisoka smiles and says, “I’m thinking to bring you somewhere but maybe not for today as I need to finish something at home today. We will make stop at supermarket to buy something for dinner.”

                “Who is this oni-chan?” ask that little boy.

                “He is my classmate, Nakajima Yuto. Ah, Nakajima-san, this is my younger brother, Raiden.” Introduce Hisoka.

                “Wah, what a rare name! Your parent chooses that name for both of you?” say Yuto.

                “No, it is oba-chan who gave that name. She’s the one who take both of us when no one want to take care of us and gave that name. She chooses that name because she knows we could perform like what our name means.” Say Raiden.

                Hisoka quickly says, “Raiden, you don’t have to tell that to him about that.”

                “Nee-chan, how about we invite this oni-chan to our house? I always want to play catch ball but your skill really bad in that matter.” Say Raiden. Yuto only accept it as he also bored at that moment and if he reaches home, no one at home. His family are going out to visit their relatives who get admit to hospital and he can’t join as he needs to go to school.”

*********************

                Yuto surprise to see the house too big to live by two people. While playing catch ball with Raiden, he asks, “Is this your house?”

                “Actually, this is oba-chan’s house but she gave it to us before she begin her vacation around the world. She really great because she take care of us and manage a famous shops around the world but never let us to get used with wealthy life.” Say Raiden.

                “How about when your sister when she went to studies at university?” ask Yuto.

                Raiden happily says, “She’s still here but always busy learning. It really great to do studies at home but I can’t do that. I still need to attend class even could only use streaming to connect with the class.”

                “How old are you?” Yuto notice Raiden seem like old enough to go school but can’t understand why that boy still in care of kids’ centre.

                “I’m 10 but I’m at kids centre is for observation about my research. I will return back to school next month. Even I didn’t attend my class; nee-chan will make sure I forget my lesson.” Say Raiden.

                Yuto compliment, “Wah, both of you really clever. I never I will think anything about research when I was at your age.”

                “I just enjoy learning, Yuto-kun.” Say Raiden.

                Hisoka appear and says, “Both of you must be tired after playing. I already prepare drink and snack but… Raiden, you can’t eat too much snack or you won’t eat dinner.”

                “Yes, nee-chan.” Reply Raiden and Hisoka return to kitchen to prepare dinner.

*********************

                Yuto feel grateful because being allow joining Hisoka and Raiden for dinner. He only return home after Raiden fall asleep. Hisoka says, “Thank you so much for play with Raiden. He never get chance to play with his friends.”

                “I understand his feeling but never think both of you will have life that totally different from normal people.” Yuto couldn’t hide his surprise about it.

                “We need to make things faster for us since it involves our life. The reason why I avoid other people, just to put them safe.” Say Hisoka. Those words put Yuto in mystery as he wonders what actually happen to both of them but doesn’t have courage to ask anything.

                On the next day, Yuto still thinking about it and make he ignores everything around him. Yuri notices it and says, “It is rare to see you spacing out.”

                Kota gets near to the group and says, “If you guys has any problem and need help, I’m ready to help you guys.”

                “Don’t suddenly -in other people’s business!” scold Yuri but it sound like surprise because Kota suddenly appear in the class when it actually free period.

                “I’m here because I want to ask about Yamada and Walker. Where are both of them? I thought Walker already get discharge from hospital.” Say Kota. He could do home visit but want to ask them first to confirm things.

                “Yeah but it seem something happen that make they have to stay home. It seems they will come back to school when Karina-chan comes back. You don’t have to worry of anything as this school already lazy to take action on them.” Say Keito.

                “Of course, I’m worry because all of you are my students.” Say Kota.

                Suddenly, the door burst out and it show it is Raiden. Yuto quickly asks, “Raiden, why you’re here?”

                “Yuto-kun… nee-chan… nee-chan…” Raiden couldn’t tell what happen but Yuto know something bad happen to Hisoka.

*****************

Gomen for super late update and let's think what happen to Hisako? XD