Teaser

Chance to change

 

                “This is our new sensei, Yabu Kota. He will be in charge of Mathematic subject and homeroom teacher for 2-X.” Say Principal.

                Kota bows to everyone in the staff room and says, “Yabu Kota desu. I will do my best at here. I always dream to be teacher since I was little kids.”

                “Welcome to Kiseki Gakuen and good luck to become homeroom teacher for 2-X.” Greet Kei, physic teacher.

                “If you need any help, ask me and I will surely help you.” Say Yuya, PE teacher.

                Suddenly, a student run to staff room and says, “Sensei, 2-X just throw Edo-sensei’s things to burn cellar and set the fire.”

                “WHAT?!” Kota really surprise to hear it. He follows Principal to check it and really surprise as the fire become too big and almost burn the building. He sees everyone at there cheer to see the fire and enjoy the moment. He looks around and notice a girl stand a bit far from them, leans against the nearby tree while throw empty look the crowd. He really surprise to see who it is.

                “Yabu-sensei, hurry up. Call the fire fighter. We can’t let it become worse.” Shout the Principal.

**********************

                “DOES YOU GUYS WHAT YOU ALREADY DID JUST NOW?” shout Kota to the whole class.

                “Who are you? Why you shout to us?” ask one of male student who brown hair and wear earring at left ear. His face could make any girl mesmerise to see it.

                “My name is Yabu Kota and I’m your new homeroom teacher. Now, answer me. Why you burn those things?” say Kota after calm down.

                “We only want to offer to the dead. Edo-sensei would be really happy because we do it for his sake.” Say another student that have bunny tooth. Kota knows who Edo-sensei is; 2-X former homeroom teachers and he can’t understand how those students could make Edo-sensei get heart attack and died.

                “Even you want to do that, do it after school end. Now, I want to take your attendance.” Say Kota but the noises in the class don’t reduce.

********************

                “So, how’s the first day teach 2-X?” ask Hikaru. Kota read student profiles to know more about his students.

                “So-so but I will do my best.” Say Kota.

                “You need to be careful with Yabu Karina and Nakajima Yuto. Both of them are leader in that class. Easy to say, Karina on female side while Yuto in male side.” Say Kei.

                “But compare to Yabu Karina, Nakajima Yuto is easier to talk with when you need something. That girl never focus on class when I’m teaching.” Say Shoon, history teacher.

                “Both of them create circle of students that actually control this school. Others who join them are, Okamoto Keito, Chinen Yuri, Yamada Ryosuke and Rin Walker.” Say Yuya.

                “No one can control them?” ask Kota.

                “So far, no. Each of them really great and always makes us speechless. You should hope they didn’t do anything bad to you.” Warn Shoon.

********************

                Kota reaches home after celebration party from his colleagues. He gets into the house and opens the door that has sign, ‘Stay away from here’. As soon he open the door, a pillow hits his head and hear someone shouts, “Get out!”

                “I only want to check on my younger sister.” Say Kota.

                “I don’t need it. Just act like them; ignore me whatever I do and never care like I’m an alien in this house.” Say Karina.

                “I heard you become leader of that class. Why you never tell me that you attend Kiseki Gakuen?” ask Kota.

                Karina pushes Kota out from her room before bang and shout, “Because no one ever cares!”

                Kota can’t understand what Karina feel as he can be considered as good child; graduate from Toudai, always perform well in many things and his parent always compliments him. He could remember Karina always get scold from their parent about her performance at school. He knows if he wants to change the whole class, he needs to begin from the leader.

                “How could I change her?” ask Kota in his mind.

****************

                His first plan to go to school together with Karina but when he takes his breakfast, he notices the maid bring down food tray from upstairs. He asks, “Who take breakfast in the room?”

                “Oh, it is Karina ojou-sama’s breakfast. She already leaves for her school just now.” Say the maid.

                “Wow, she really fast.” Say Kota.

                “Someone who useless likes Karina doesn’t deserve to eat at same table with us. She only disgraces Yabu’s good reputation.” Say Mr. Yabu. Kota really surprise to hear it as he never knows Karina get that treatment from her own family. He finishes his breakfast and got ready to go school.

                When he almost arrives at school gate, he notices a group of his student bully a freshmen. He gets near them and says, “You shouldn’t bully that student.”

                “Then, who should we bully?” ask the student.

                “No one should bully anyone. It could lead to death.” Say Kota.

                “Like we care!” say the student as he runs to Kota and want to punch him but a hand block the punch when it almost land on Kota’s face. The student really surprise to see who it is.

                “Rin, just let them go. They just too bored and we don’t want to get into any trouble.” Say Karina who appear from behind with the boys. Ryosuke get near them and says, “Do you really want to get out from this school? We could manage it for you.”

                The students quickly run away with just their words and leave the freshmen alone. Kota wants to ask them something but those powerful-but-troublesome students already leaves him alone. Kota knows he need to change everyone in 2-X if he succeed to change those 7 students but what kind of changes that they need, no one knows.