Chapter 11

The Boss's Daughter

Doojoon's POV

 

 
"BOSS!!!" I yelled. A couple of servants and members came out confused, but I had no time for any of them. "BOSS!" I yelled again. 
 
I saw the Boss rushing down the stairs. I've never been this heated in front of him. Hell, I've never been this pissed. 
 
"What happened to her?" He asked immediately. 
 
"They ing, they ing took her! Right from ing under me! The little bastards were right there this whole time! And they just, they just-" 
 
"Doojoon. Easy, calm down." The Boss said. 
 
"CALM?!? How can I be calm!" I shouted again. I walked away and paced the room a bit. I went to go break a vase, but two of the Boss's guards restrained me.
 
"Doojoon, you need to calm down and get your together. You can't think clearly this way." The Boss said.
 
I tried taking a couple deep breaths and get over the initial anger. The Boss was right after all. I needed to be calm and cool in order to get through this. We were going against professionals. 
 
Eventually the guys released their hold on me. 
 
"Now tell me what happened." He said.
 
"I was in Gayoon's home and one of her friends that she lives with was pointing a gun at her head. Before I knew it I was knocked out. I'm assuming it was the other housemate. When I woke up there was a phone with a number to call. The one with the gun told me to relay what happened to you, and then wait for a call to find out their location."
 
"What room were you in?"
 
"The bedroom."
 
"There isn't a camera in there. I could've seen what happened."
 
"Maybe they knew about the cameras. I have no clue, I mean I never saw it coming. They were her two best friends. Anyway they made it pretty clear to come alone, but we could be leading ourselves into a trap." I replied. 
 
"Wan Min, call Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Junhyung. We'll need back up. I don't care what I told them, cancel whatever mission they're on. Then round up whomever is in the house or whose within a 20 mile radius. I'm going to need numbers." The Boss ordered.
 
"Boss, we can't just storm in there. They'll k-kill her." I said.
 
"I know. I don't plan on storming in with a troop of people. They'll be on stand by. Depending on how far they're watching will determine how far we'll place them. This will probably get ugly." He replied.
 
While we waited for the phone call, the Boss tried tracking the phone they used, however it was also a disposable. The guys came about 15 minutes later and we explained the situation to them. We were sent down to the weapon room to arm ourselves.
 
"I know you probably don't need to hear this..but be careful in there." Dongwoon said. 
 
I looked over at my three best friends and noticed that they all looked worried. That was different. 
 
"Thanks. I'll try, but I know you guys have my back." I replied. I smiled and tried to lessen their worry. In truth, I was pretty worried too, but not for me. I was worried about Gayoon. I hope they weren't hurting her.
 
"Bzzzzt Bzzzzt Bzzzzt" the phone Hyuna left me was vibrating. I quickly retrieved it from my pocket and fumbled to answer the call. The guys were leaning in trying to eavesdrop. 
 
"Did you do as you were told?" I heard Hyuna ask.
 
"Yes. I'm at his house as we speak." I replied. I was trying to stay calm.
 
"Good. You're going to meet us at the shipping yard in Paju. Remember only you and your Boss. Come in on the entrance in the back."
 
"Let me talk to Gayoon." I ordered.
 
"Excuse me?" 
 
"Let me talk to her. I want to know she's okay."
 
There was silence, but then I heard rustling and footsteps. 
 
"Doojoon?" 
 
That voice. It almost brought me to tears to hear her voice. There was so many emotions going on right now. The first one being relief.
 
"Gayoon I'm here. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I asked.
 
"I'm fine, I'm not hurt, but please come and get me." She replied. The last part was almost a whisper.
 
"We're on our way now. One more thing though, what's today's date." I questioned.
 
"March 23rd...why?"
 
"No reason. I just wanted to know. I'm coming to get you Gayoon. I'll be there as soon as possible." I replied, before hanging up. I asked her the date to make sure it was truly Gayoon, and not a voice recording.
 
"We need to go tell the Boss, finish getting the stuff." I said to the guys. I assumed I'd be searched before walking in, so I only grabbed two guns and a knife. 
 
"Let's go get her man." Junhyung said as we walked out. At least these guys would be there with me. I've been through a lot with them and I trusted them with my life. It has never come to life and death, but it might tonight.
 

Gayoon POV

 
The line went dead before I could say bye. I was tied up to a chair in the middle of some  building near the river. It was cold and musty. I didn't want to worry Doojoon, so I didn't mention how I've been slapped multiple times. 
 
The worst part was that the slaps were coming from my two best friends. When I returned home, Hyuna restrained me and pointed a gun to my head. She told me to call for Doojoon and then Jiyoon knocked him out. I was scared they killed him. 
 
"You know Gayoon, I'm looking forward to killing your lover right in front of you. It'll be like payback for putting up with your whiny all these years." Hyuna said. Jiyoon laughed.
 
I tried to ignore her comment. Once we got here I tried to put up a strong front and not show them how scared I was. 
 
"Of course killing lover boy won't compare to the hurt we'll cause you when we kill your father." Jiyoon said. She was smiling like the cheshire cat. 
 
"Wait, what?!" I exasperated. I tried to ignore them, but that definitely got my attention. 
 
"Oh, did you not know?" Hyuna asked. She then cackled with laughter again. "You know Doojoon's Boss? Yea well that's your father. Your mother lied to you about him being dead." 
 
"And it seems Doojoon did too." Jiyoon added.
 
I didn't answer. I was composed on the outside, but inside I was dying. My father was alive. Deep down I always wished I knew who he was. I was always curious, but didn't dare ask my mother. On one hand I was satisfied to finally know his identity, but on the other hand, my father ruled over the Mafia and was to blame for all this mess. 
 
No, Gayoon don't think like that. My father loved me. That I am certain. He has been indirectly taking care of me and my mother for years, and he sent Doojoon to protect me. They were both trying to protect me. 
 
"Don't have anything to say?" Hyuna hissed angrily in my face. 
 
SLAP!
 
Ouch. I looked at Hyuna and didn't see a shred of my former friend anywhere. This was what she truly was. A monster.
 
"You know Hyuna after seeing your true self, I have to say you're pretty ugly. Mentally and physically." I replied arrogantly. 
 
SLAP!!
 
That was the hardest slap of them all. The left side of my cheek was throbbing, but it was worth it. I wasn't going to let her get to me.
 
"You shut up you little ! I could end your life with a single bullet." She spat. She held her gun up to my face and it against my reddened cheek. I knew she was just taunting me.
 
"But you won't" I said, as if it were a fact. "You still need me. Without me, you have no collateral." 
 
"You think you're so smart don't you." Hyuna replied. She was clearly mad that I caught her bluff. "Don't act like you're better than me. Your just some 's daughter. She just managed to shack up with a wealthy man. I'm so happy we ing killed the ."
 
"Don't bother with her Hyuna." Jiyoon interjected. "She's not worth talking too."
 
 Jiyoon seemed to be the brains, while Hyuna did the dirty-work. Hyuna appeared temperamental. I have a feeling she would fly-off-the-handle without Jiyoon.
 
I'll admit that Jiyoon and Hyuna's betrayal stung worse than the slaps. I shared my life with them. They were there for me when my mother passed, but it was all an act. They were the one's that carried out her death.
 
"Ladies let's calm down." I heard a manly voice say. I turned to look, and saw a rather muscular man walking towards me. He leaned down so we were eye level and then grabbed my chin rather harshly. He was quite intimidating and looked soul-less. It could only be their Boss.
 
"Are you giving my favorite duo a hard time?" 
 
I tried to avert my eyes.
 
"So you are, aren't you. Well listen, I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have too. Try to be a good girl till your father comes, okay?" His hand crept closer to my neck as he continued talking. I thought he might strangle me. I just gave a small nod.
 
"Good." He replied before patting my head and walking away. What was I a child?
 
"They will be here soon. Prepare yourselves." The man told the girls. I also noticed he had two guards near the entrance. He whispered something in Jiyoon's ear and she looked my way. Crap, that probably wasn't good.
 
My assumption was correct. She gagged and blindfolded me.
 
"We don't need you giving away any of our secrets" 
 
Great. Now I couldn't see or speak. Everyone had become silent. It was driving me insane. I felt like I was sitting in a black void.
 
I don't know how long it was till someone spoke, but it felt like forever. 
 
"They've arrived, looks like their alone." One of their men said.
 
My stomach flipped and my heart sped up. I was instantly nervous. I didn't know what to expect. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Double Update! This chapter only took me like an hour and a 1/2 to write. The story has been pretty intense these last two chapters. Next chapter is when gets real lol.