when nothing turns out right

Lunew Got Married

LUNA'S POV

We stopped filming quite early because our managers were worried that we couldn't have much rest for the concert the next day. Everyone from SM had a special formal dinner that night and i wore a flowy silk dress and had my hair tied up in a beautiful bun. I decided to wear the necklace as well. I put on my six inch heels and some light make up.

The dinner was just alright, everyone had a blast. No one seem to ask about Onew and I, but they did notice the necklace and gave compliments. I smiled proudly. Onew and I didn't even talk with each other during dinner. No WGM crew were there, and we felt like we didn't have to pretend. So we went our own ways and i spent my time with SNSD unnies and f(x) and a few shinee oppas and tvxq oppas and suju oppas, but no onew. I had enough of him for a day. I was limping a bit at the half-end of the dinner because of my gigantic heels, but i pretended i was feeling all right. In the end, i went outside where it was chilly and sat at on a bench. It was much quieter and less chaotic.

I kind of miss Yesung oppa, but he wouldn't talk to me.

"Luna yah." Changmin oppa came to me.

"Oh Changmin oppa."

"Why are you here? It's cold, get inside." He smiled.

"I'm okay."

"Are you still talking to Yesung?"

"Um, yeah. sure."

"Really? Cause that wasn't what he told me." He grinned. "Go talk to him."

"Why should i talk to him?"

"Cause he's mad at you. And you're not mad at him, i guess it's right if you apologize to make him feel better."

"I did nothing wrong!" I snapped.

"Of course you didn't! I didn't say you did, but he's... he's feeling miserable."

"Why do you care?"

"Honestly, i don't. But it feels kind of wrong if i leave it like this. You're like my little sister, remember?... Why don't you wanna talk to him, anyway?"

"It's not that. I would talk to him, i want to... but he's acting like a girl! He's the man! He should be coming to ME. Not otherwise."

Changmin oppa shrugged.

"Fine." I said, finally.

I went inside and walked towards yesung oppa and started talking to him as usual. He was bing cold at first, but then he broke into a smile and finally acted normal. We only talked about 10 minutes, and then there was an awkward silence. We had nothing to talk about. But we still smiled anyway. I looked around and saw Onew staring at the both of us.

He wasn't smiling, he was just staring. Like he was in a dep thought. What was he thinking?

After dinner, Onew still didn't talk to me. He went to his room without a word. So i went to my room, took off the high heels and got into my nightgown, took off the make up and washed my face, brushed my teeth. I laid on bed and held my necklace. Then my phone vibrated. 3 messages at the same time.

From: Changmin Oppa

Luna yah, thank you for listening to me. :P Have some rest, little sister.

From: Yesung Oppa

Good night. I didn't get to talk to you much and i regret that. Hope to see you smiling tomorrow. You looked gorgeous just now by the way, i just didn't have the guts to say it just now. BTW, make sure onew doesnt do anything to you tonight, or else.

From : Onew Oppa

Make sure to take off your heels, I realized it hurt your feet a bit at dinner. I placed some lotion and oil on the table. Let your feet rest will you? Although i admit you looked incredibly tall and kind of y. keke. You also talked too much at the dinner, i was scared you might lose your voice. YOU CANNOT. you need to flaunt your voice at the concert tomorrow so don't talk too much keke.  And don't lose the necklace. It's really expensive. See you tomorrow. Have some rest.

 

------

A/N : hey guys! Sorry if there are any mistakes up there, i didn't have the time to check. I am really busy nowadays but i'll update! So please be patient. THANKS gottagoooooo ):