Hopes, dreams, everything that we believe in.

Lunew Got Married

LUNA'S POV

"Unni, it's officially everywhere. Your scandal with Onew is in the newspapers, the magazines, the internet." Sulli said, looking at our forehead kiss photo in the recent paper. "Lunew is even more popular than khuntoria."

"That's just impossible." I said, rolling my eyes. I wasn't going to listen to anymore 'lunew' news.

"It's true. See this poll right there?" Sulli smiled, showing me the poll in the newspaper.

I ignored it and said; "I don't want to see it."

"Okay... unni, how are you going to film the show today? We're supposed to go to Paris for SM TOWN concert."

"Have you forgotten? Onew is a part of SM. So apparently, we got married crew are going with us and our manager said we have to sit next to each other so we could film it in the plane."

"They can do that?" Sulli gasped in awe.

"with the help of technology, i guess so."  I paused. "Sigh. Technology is a very powerful thing, don't you think?" I smiled.

"Yeah!" Sulli smiled. "How did they get so much money for tickets of first class airplane for the whole crew?"

"It's WGM, one of the most popular Korean shows, and the PDs are rich people. Plus, there would be only 5 to 6 people coming, and like you said, lunew is really famous these days, they wouldn't miss filming us. We're a hot topic." I can't help but to smile.

"What about Yesung oppa then?" She suddenly asked. I was startled, because i haven't thought of that. Yesung is also a part of SM, and he would be going to Paris. I was scared i might hurt him. He is, my boyfriend after all.

"He'll... we'll... I'll... figure something out." I said nervously. "In the meantime, let's get our luggage into the car now, shall we?" I said, pointing at 5 large luggage bags.

Onew's POV

It was almost time to go. I didn't know what to do when we arrived at the airport. WGM crew were already there, preparing to film Luna and I. taemin approached me suddenly. "Hyung... you'll be sitting with Luna right?" he grinned and raised his eyebrow.

"Umm, yeah." I started panicking as i saw Yesung hyung glanced at me with envy.

"What are you guys planning to do?" He grinned again. I blushed at this, but i kept my cool.

"Nothing... I don't know. We haven't... you know, planned." I said.

"Plan? You're supposed to plan on what to do when you're married? I thought it comes naturally." He chuckled lightly.

"Stop asking ridiculous questions, will you? We're not really married." I said quite loudly so that Yesung hyung could hear me. I said this loudly because I thought it would stop him from pushing me into a dark blackhole so i could die. it's the kind of thing i think Yesung would do if someone messed with his girlfriend. He's the very jealous type, and i know that even if Super Junior hyungs treats me as their own brother, they would still take Yesung hyung's side, since he's a member. And i wouldn't want 15 people come and murder me.

Anyway, f(x) came a little later and Luna greeted me instantly with a bright smile. "Annyeong oppa." After both of us had greeted, the crew rolled the camera and the filming started.

We got onto the aeroplane and searched for our seats. She sat next to the window and i sat next to her. She was still smiling. "This will be so much fun." She whispered to me.

"Uhh, hours of sleep on the plane is not so much fun, actually." I chuckled, then she nudged me in annoyance, but was still smiling anyway. We then talked about random stuffs about ourselves. While talking, we were holding hands. She told me about her hopes, her dreams, and everything that she believed in. Luna stopped talking after 3 hours. (At first i thought it was impossible because of how much of a chatterbox Luna really is) but she slept slowly without realizing. I took a blanket in my backpack in front of my seat and wrapped the blanket around her.

I looked at her, sleeping with a smile on her face. I began smiling too. 

After getting bored of not talking to Luna, i took out my book and began reading it.  then suddenly Luna leaned her head on my shoulders. I was surprised, but was pleased. I patted her head slowly so she wouldn't wake up and brushed her soft hair with my fingers.

It started getting dark, and even as much as i hated myself for it, i woke Luna up from her sleep because of my excitement. "Luna! Wake up! Hurry, wake up! " I shook her gently. She woke up and i half expected her to smack my head for waking her up, but she was scared.

"WHAT IS IT?! Are we DYING?!" She looked around in panic.

"No, silly." I couldn't help but to smile at her panic face. "Look outside." I pointed at the small window.

It was beautiful night sky, you could barely see a thing because of its darkness, but somehow we could see some stars.

"Wow, stars! How beautiful." She said in awe.

"Since we couldn't see stars on our first date, i wanted you to see it now. So i had to wake you up. I'm sorry." I smiled shyly. She looked at me for a few seconds, then pinched my cheeks. It kind of hurt, but i didn't mind a single bit.

"Yah, i am happy. This is sooo much better than my sleep." She smiled. She stared at me again, and said "Thank you." She took my hand and squeezed it. She continued to stare out the window without saying a thing. She just had a smile on her face and she hummed slowly. And i swear i heard her humming a SHINee's song.

I was glad that i made her happy even if it was just a little bit. Her happiness was my happiness. As a married couple, or even just a friend, it doesn't even matter to me anymore. I love her.