Boxes.

Lunew Got Married

Luna's POV

new episodes always scares the jipjitters out of me, especially since onew and i are getting pretty much too into this "marriage" thing and it has affected our relationship in real life. We finally got our house for the show and it was a beautiful house with a small garden. 

I took the opportunity of f(x)'s hiatus to wrap my things from the dorm to bring to the filming with me. 

When i got into the set, and the cameras started rolling, i took the big box and slammed it in front of him. He looked at it in awe, and showed me his box too.

"Box of special things." I said and he nodded. We unwrapped the box and took off the tapes, opening it after much struggle. 

"You first." he offered and I nodded. I took out the first thing that I saw, which was a teddy bear. He recognised it immediately. "Isn't that Mr. Poopy." --- he raised his eyebrows, laughing. "You had that since the trainee days."

"Yes, but I just had to bring him with me. He was there during my trainee days, my debut days, i kind of need him for my marriage days too." I smiled.

Onew smiled at me. I smiled back. I can't believe that he remembered my teddy bear. He used to make fun of me for it because I'd bring it wherever I go. Vocal classes, dance practices, everywhere. I remember the SHINee boys making fun of f(x) because I had an obsessive attachment towards Mr. Poopy, Victoria unnie couldn't speak korean well, Krystal had an english accent, Sulli was a little chubby and Amber was a little boyish.

Oh how much I loathed them at the time. Now they're my adorable oppas who supported us wherever we go. But thinking back at the time we were kids, I suddenly remember the first time Onew and I (along with Mr. Poopy met.)

A few years ago back when I was still young and a trainee, Jonghyun oppa was teasing me with Taemin because Taemin accidentally drank my juice.

"LUNA AND TAEMIN SITTING ON A TREE KISSING--- yah--- that juice you drank was Luna's. YOUR LIPS INDIRECTLY TOUCHED." Jonghyun teased. "except Luna's too in love with her little teddy bear.'' he laughed. "LUNA AND MR POOPY SITTING ON A TREE."

I was almost in a verge of tears before onew suddenly coming in and he teased me too. I didn't even know who he was at the time but he teased me too, which sort of pissed me off.

"Yah, oppa." I said. "You teased me back in the trainee days didn't you?"

He suddenly laughed. "It's not funny!!!!" I said, hitting him lightly.

"Im sorry I'm sorry." he said, still laughing as he clutched his tummy. "Go ahead and show me what else you brought."

I took out my clothes and my other belongings including pictures of the f(x) members and my family members- and last but not least a photograph of another teddy bear, with a writing on it that says

January 12, year 2000.

Sorry for teasing you. I've got a teddy bear too. Don't tell anyone. We can be secret friends.

Onew looked at me questioningly, raising a brow. "I dont know who it's from but it made me feel better." I said, looking fondly at the photograph. "Now your turn."

Onew nodded nervously and took out the things in his box, his toys and his comic books, I laughed at this. Finally, he took out one thing that caught my eye.

It was the teddy bear from the photograph.

"Y-yah..." I stuttered, snatching the teddy bear away from him. "It was you?" my eyes widened.

"Guilty." He smiled, raising both his hands up. "Her name is Miss Piggy. When i was little i couldn't differentiate between bears and pigs... so." he smiled nervously. 

"Then why did you tease me?"

"You were pretty! How else am i supposed to get your attention?" he grinned.

I swear, my heart almost flew out of my chest.