On-stage affair

Lunew Got Married

A/N : Thank you. I'll continue <3 And the other fanfic is really good, so you guys should also read that (as long as you don't abandon mine hehe)

Onew's POV

I woke up the next morning and the smell of eggs and bacon filled the whole suite. I smiled instantly when i saw Luna's back, focusing on the sizzling pan, not even realizing that i was behind her. The WGM cameras were already filming her and i felt suddenly nervous, realizing that i still have not bathed and i looked miserable and my hair was messy. At least i washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Something smells burnt." I chuckled, and luna jumped in shock.

"Omo! Oppa, don't ever do that! That scared the hell outta me." Luna said, not even finding it funny. "And it's not burnt."

"I know, i was just kidding." i smiled. "And I'm sorry for scaring you." I said. The moment Luna and I started to converse, My whole thought of worrying disappeared and it felt as if the cameramen and PDs disappeared as well. It seemed like it was just the two of us.

Luna began to smile. "Fine, you're forgiven. Only if you help me set out the plates. It's almost done."

She then smiled even more when she heard me saying "Yay!" excitedly.

We ate breakfast like kings, and i helped her wash the dishes as she got ready for practice . "Oppa, you get read too! We'll be going to last practice later. We only have like an hour to get ready so hurry up."

----------

We arrived at the stadium exactly an hour later, and everyone else was there. As we arrived with WGM crew, everyone in the hall began to cheer.

"How was your first night together?" Leeteuk cheered and everyone laughed. Except Yesung.

Luna started blushing, saying "It wasn't anything like that! We slept in seperate rooms."

"Sure you did~" Eunhyuk said sarcastically and everyone laughed again.

I decided to say nothing, because if i said anything, it'll get worse.

So we trained and practiced. First it was the TVXQ hyungs, followed by SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee then f(x). We all enjoyed the practice but then my energy was so drained that i couldn't even speak or move. I just sat, gasping and smiling and sweating.

Then

The concert went smoothly too. I tried to catch up with Luna but she was too focused on the audience and her performances that she completely forgot about me. I tried not to look so upset, but i guess it was sort of obvious, because my members noticed immediately.

After f(x)'s performance, she went to me. The WGM crew was still with us, and i had to think of something quick to make the next episode interesting. So i went to a staff and the members to discuss something and then went back to her, grinning. She was staring at me, waiting for me to say something. So i said to her, "Luna yah, I'm going on stage now. You'll watch right?"

"Of course." She scoffed, thinking that it was obvious.

"But i don't want you to watch backstage. I want you there with me."

"What are you talking about, oppa?" She said, shocked and a little scared.

"Be on the stage with me."

"What? How can that be possible?!"

"I talked to the staff and members, they agreed that it'd be interesting if you'll be on stage."

"What?! What will i do there?"

"Just sit there and look pretty." I said and winked "You got the pretty part done already."

She blushed.

So the lights dimmed and Luna and I along with the other SHINee members took our positions silently and suddenly a spotlight came to us and the crowd began to cheer fanatically and the intro song for "Hello" started to play and the cheered grew louder and crazier. Luna looked my way nervously, gulping. I gave her a smile to assure her that it'd go smoothly and it'll be okay.

We started dancing and Jonghyun started singing. I could barely hear him over the cheers, but i was sure that he did really well. I raised my mic and started singing my part. Everything went smoothly. Luna was just sitting beside us, watching in awe, forgetting all about her nervousness. She swayed to the beat and clapped and cheered.

My parts of the song, (which the whole time i was staring at Luna, made the crowd went CRAZY)

To the people who are in love,

Please tell me how to love!

(I smiled towards the crowd, raising both my hands in the air)

Hello, Hello!

I want to talk to you for a moment~

Who knows? We two might be doing well.

This thing is uncommon for me please believe me.

I believe everything will turn out as you plan it will be

(The whole time, i was staring at Luna, who realized this and blushed instantly in shock)

(jonghyun began to sing the bridge - To be honest it's not my first time, I've loved and broken up before)

then it was my turn again

But it's hard, please believe these words

(this time, i turned my body to her and pointed to her and winked, which made the crowd go wild.)

Hello Hello,

who knows, we two might be...

We might be destiny (I went to her, the crowds went nuts and I took her hand and kissed it.)

The lights dimmed again straight after that, and the fans didn't stop cheering.

"LUNEW! SHINEE! LUNEW! SHINEE! LUNEW! " they shouted."SHINEEEE"