First filming , first date.

Lunew Got Married

Onew’s POV

 

It was confirmed. I’m getting married. I was really nervous, although Key was saying how it isn’t really a big deal, it was only a show, he reminded. Pure fictional, nothing else. I nodded, reassuring myself that I shouldn’t take it too seriously.

 

It was the time for shooting. Other than WGM crew, SHINee members and managers, no one else knew about it. The stylists got me into a fine suit, because the first episode, I’ll be taking my bride to a fancy French restaurant for dinner. My hair was cut short and neat and I checked myself in the mirror for any flaws. I don’t want to sound vain, but I looked pretty handsome although my face was lacking confidence, all it had was pure nervousness and anxiety.

 

“It won’t get any handsomer you know.” Minho chuckled, entering the room with the rest of the members. “So, stop staring at the mirror.”

 

I only smiled sheepishly at my brothers. “What are you guys doing here?”

 

“We decided to come and see how it goes before going back to our dorm.” Taemin explained. “Hyung, you look great!”

 

“Of course.” I laughed. The members knew how to make me feel comfortable and happy. “But I’m nervous. What if I don’t like her?”

 

“Oh, come on! We know you only have eyes on Luna. But I guess this is a way for you to move on! Luna already has a boyfriend.” Key said. He knew I was hurt by it, so he only smiled and muttered an apology under his breath nervously.

 

“I guess.” I said.

 

“Well. Hyung, we wish you best of luck.” Minho said. “Here’s a bouquet of flowers for your bride. Tell her it’s from everyone from SHINee. We bought it ourselves, you know.”

 

“Thanks.” I said, hugging each one of them, and they wished me luck. I took a last glance at the mirror and went to the car to go to the venue. I looked outside the window and began thinking. It was a starless night that night. Maybe it’s just Seoul’s building lights, outshining the stars.

 

When we arrived, the waitress showed the seats and I waited for the girl to arrive…

 

Luna’s POV

 

I wore a pretty red mini dress and a white soft cardigan to make it look more formal-casual, with my hair tied and I wore pearl earrings to look feminine

 

As I was getting ready, I got a text from my boyfriend, Yesung, and Victoria Umma.

To : Lunananana

From : Vic Umma

Luna! We all wish you best of luck! Sorry we couldn’t be there to help~ Come home early and tell us everything *wink!!

 

I replied

To: Vic Umma

From : Lunananana

Yes, umma! Will do~

Then i read Yesung's text.

To : Lunananana

From : Yesung <3

Don’t be too pretty tonight. I want to be the only one to see you dolled-up. Arasso?

 

I smiled to myself but ignored the text.

 

 I arrived at the date about 10 minutes late. I was hesitating, but I continued walking to the scene. Everyone was staring, which didn’t help. I took another step, hoping not to trip with my heels. The WGM crew followed me everywhere I go.

 

I took another step, and then I saw Onew. “Oppa! What are you doing here?” I said in delight. I’m always happy to see Onew, so if I embarrassed myself in front of my husband, Onew oppa would be there to make it better.

 

“I’m getting married! What are you doing here?” Onew said nervously.

 

“WAIT!? You’re my husband?!” I said, laughing hysterically. There must be some mistake. There was no way I’m getting married to my own BROTHER. Everyone knows the SM family treats each other like family!

 

“No way!” Onew laughed too, but insincerely. I could sense something was wrong.

 

 “Oppa. If you’re my husband, then we might as well enjoy it, right? We’re already close. Maybe this will make us closer.” I said. I took a seat in front of him. It was a candle-light dinner, and beside us was a big window where we could see a beautiful view of Han River.

"I guess this is for you. From the SHINee members." Onew passed me a bouquet of red sweet smelling roses.

"Aww, that's so sweet!"

"The mission today is just to have fun." The PD said.

Onew ordered for both of us and we began chitchatting like we usually do. At least, as I usually do. Onew was being quiet, which wasn’t the onew I knew.

 

“Oppa! Let’s ditch this and go there! It looks so pretty.” I said, pointing to the Han River.

 

“Are you sure? It’s gonna be cold out there.” He said.

 

“Yeah, I want to go.” I smiled sweetly to persuade him.

 

Onew’s POV

 

She was looking at me brightly, doing her annoying aegyo that seemed less annoying tonight. “Fine.” I finally said. I paid the bill and we left the building and then walked to the Han River, which wasn’t far.

 

“It’s a beautiful night. Too bad we cannot see stars.” Luna said sighing, looking up at the sky. “It’s okay though. I love lights. Even Seoul lights can make me feel better.” Luna smiled. “I’m silly, aren’t i?” She sighed. She sounded drunk even if we didn’t drink wine.

 

She shouldn’t act like this, the cameras were still there.

 

“Why are you so quiet, oppa? Say something.”

“I agree with you.” Was all I said.

 

“Something more. If you can’t say it to me, then shout it at the river. Let everything out”

She said. I only looked at her. I couldn’t stop looking. She was so beautiful.

 

“YAAAAAAAAHH!!! PLEASE MAKE OUR MARRIAGE HAPPIER! AND PLEASE LET ONEW OPPA TALK MORE IN THE NEXT EPISODE.” She suddenly shouted to the river. I laughed in shock. She laughed too. “Try it, oppa. It’s refreshing.”

 

“YAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! LUNA AND I CAN DO IT!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!” I could’t stop laughing. If any strangers passed by, they would think we were maniacs.

 

In the end, we both had an enjoyable time. The recording ended and in the end, he drove me home. He drove the car and I sat next to him.

 

“It’s nice and comfortable now that the cameras aren’t here to film us.” Onew said. “I’m sorry if I was too quiet. I got a bit of a shock”

 

“Knowing that it’s me?” Luna said disappointedly.

 

“Not like that… I just don’t know what to do.” I’m not going to lie that I was happy knowing Luna was my bride. But I was also scared that everything might change between us. Our relationship could go down the drain.

 

“I know, I mean, you were always like a brother to me.” She said.

 

I frowned. Of course… I was only like a brother to her. Who am I kidding? Luna was someone else’s girlfriend. I shouldn’t have feelings for her…

 

“Thanks for driving me home.” Luna said as we got to F(x)’s apartment. “For what’s worth, I’m glad you’re my husband, Jinki Oppa.”