Houses

Lunew Got Married

LUNA'S POV

so the response of the kiss was on fire. Netizens couldn't stop talking about it. Some of them even thought it was scripted. A lot of people asked me what really happened, but i couldn't say anything. They jumped to conclusions really quickly. So i mostly just shrug my shoulders and giving no comments whatsoever. I couldn't believe that Onew kissed me! What the hell was he thinking?

The members were all acting weird ever since the kiss was broadcasted on the show. They were happy for me, but they couldn't help but to worry for me Onew's manager and even Lee Soo Man himself had a talk with Onew, since they were worried for us too. They thought that Onew really had feelings for me. I usually laugh to myself whenever i thought about Onew liking me. That's just weird. And not true. He couldn't possibly. He's a friend...

I was heading to our venue to shoot the next episode of WGM. Onew texted me, telling to act as if the kiss never happened between us. I gulped, not knowing how to pretend or act, but i think i'll just wing it and play along.

Onew's POV

We got back to Korea the day after the last broadcast, and a week after that, we had our filming again. I was holding Luna's hand as we walked together, looking at buildings and houses.

"Look at that one, oppa." Luna pointed a big white house with a big garden. "We should get that one."

"How many kids are you planing to have? Or are you planning tohave football world cup at our house? Why do we need such big space?" Onew chuckled. "I prefer that one." I pointed at an apartment.

"YAH, that apartment looks creepy. It looks abandoned!" Luna said.

"That's the fun part." I laughed. Luna glared at me.

"Okay, what about that one?" Luna then pointed at a smaller house with a lovely garden and a small pond.

"That's pretty cool." Onew smiled. "It's not too big, nor too small."

"I want a big house!" Luna said excitedly. "What do you think they're getting for us?" Luna said, placing her hand on her chest, feeling her nervous heartbeat.

The PD then gave the mission. Not through the card, but a video from a portable dvd player.

Suddenly SM artistes, Tiffany &Taeyeon SNSD, Yunho & Changmin DBSK, Leeteuk SJ, Key & Minho SHINee, and Krystal f(x) showed up on screen.

They were all together beside each other, taking turns to greet.

"We're here to give you your present a.k.a your mission!" Tiffany said cheerfully.

"Congratulations on your marriage! using our own money, SNSD, Super Junior, DBSK, SHINee, f(x) bought you both a house!" Yunho said.

"After a long thought and discussions, we chose the right house for the both of you to enjoy each other's company." leeteuk chirped in.

"We'll give you a mission card consisting the address of your new house!" Minho said.

"Now your mission is to find your house!"

"HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW HOUSE." Minho and Krystal said.

"And don't forget to invite us for housewarming!" Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yunho and Changmin waved their hands excitedly.

"And don't fool around in the house~ You know what i mean~" leeteuk winked.

Then the video stopped playing, and the PD gave us the mission card.

"Oh my god, i'm so nervous." Luna said. "Oppa... are they kind enough to give us a big house?"

"Nahh. they're probably stingy and gave us the abandoned apartment house." I chuckled, placing my arm around her shoulder. "The address says that it's not that far from here, so we should just walk."

So we walked for a few minutes and found two houses at the area.

"Yah... are you sure it's here?" Luna said.

There were two houses, one, was an empty, scary looking house and one was identical, but painted and pretty with a larger garden. Luna thought our house was the creepy one. I decided to fool her.

"Yeahh. i told you they were stingy." I smirked.

Luna looked scared.

"I was just kidding Luna, ours is this one." I showed her the prettier house. She smiled instantly.

The house wasn't big and it wasn't small. It was just perfect, and even Luna agreed. We felt thankful and relieved that the same time.

"Luna yah~ We'll create a lot of memories here." I winked.

"Oppa! So cheesy!" Luna said, trying hard not to throw up.

We laughed together, and i guess the whole experience itself was our first memory of the house. Searching houses together, and walking together.