Chapter 7

Secretly Married With Her

 

Tiffany's pov
 
I woke up with a smile on my face because of what happened last night.
 
I can't help but to giggle when I remembered Taeyeon's promise
 
"I, Kim Taeyeon do solemnly swear to treat my wife Hwang Stephanie Miyoung in a way that a good wife would do. I promise not to be cold to her anymore and I will try my best to take good care of her."
 
 
I'll keep that in mind Taetae *smiles*
 
I went to my bathroom ang do my thing. 
 
Today is Monday so I have work. Of course Taeyeon too, She always leave early before I wake up.
 
I dressed with my casual attire then I proceed to the kitchen for breakfast.
 
 
 
But I was surprised when I saw Taeyeon in the kitchen whistling and dancing while cooking something. She's such a dork.
 
"Tae? What are you still here?"
 
She turned around "Oh Fany-ah you scared me."  she said while touching her chest. 
 
"Oh I'm sorry, Im just wondering why are you still here don't you have work"
 
"Wae? Don't you want me here *pouts*" AWWW TAETAE KYOEPTAAAA.
 
"Not that I don't want to but-"
 
"I'm here to cook for my beautiful wife before she could burned our precious kitchen. *chuckles*"
 
"YAAHHH!"
 
"I'm only kidding *giggles* Now go to the dining room and wait for me till I finished this. Okay?"
 
She lightly pushed me to out of the kitchen.
 
"Okay okay no need to push."
 
 
 
After minutes of waiting in the dining room, Taeyeon comes out from the kitchen and places the food in the dining table.
 
 
"Come on, Let's eat" She said with a smile.
 
We eat silently. and I admit that she's a great cook.
 
I looked at her from time to time. I noticed that the smile on her face didn't fade. I was too fond on looking at her when....
 
 
 
"Stop staring." Omo she caught me :O
 
"I know I'm beautiful but you need to finish your food" She said smiling without looking at me.
 
"Yahh you wish!"
 
"Come on finish your food or I'll feed you."
 
"No need I'm almost done."
 
 
After our breakfast Taeyeon washed the dishes. I volunteer to washed it but she insist.
 
"Let's go?" She said to me while grabbing my hand.
 
"huhhh?" I look at our hands then I look at her.
 
"What? I'll drive you to work." 
 
"Tae,no need besides I have a car I don't wanna bother you"
 
"I insist. So Let's go?"
 
I just nodded in defeat.
 
 
 
I didn't noticed that we already arrived at my company because I was in deep thought about Taeyeon's sudden change. 
 
"We're here" She said as she stopped the car
 
"Uhh yeah Thanks?"
 
"Don't thank me because it's my duty, Call me when your out. Okay?" 
 
"huhh why?"
 
"Of course I'll pick you up remember you don't have a car, You don't want them to see a company owner riding a cab right? *giggles*"
 
"Well it's entirely your fault Kim Taeyeon so don't blame me if I ride a cab"
 
"Alright alright you better go before a paparazzi spot my car here" She said then leans on me and kissed my forehead.
 
"Uh-h ye-eaah I better go. Bye!"
 
Before I could go out she pinched my cheeks and said "aww My wifey is stutterring. Ahhh cute"  "Okay go now, Don't forget to call me okay?"
 
"Okay bye, Be careful" I said and immediately went out of the car. 
 
My face is totally red right now. "sighs" Thanks to you Taetae. You always make me like this.
 
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
After driving Fany to her work. I quickly went to the set where I will shoot my movie with Leeteuk-oppa.
 
After shooting a few scenes. 
 
The director decided to take a break.
 
"Hey Taengoo you seems in a good mood today" Yuri said to me. She is also cast in the movie.
 
"What? I'm always in a good mood" I said to her with a confused look
 
"Oh come one Taengoo don't lie to me as if I don't know you for years."
 
She's right she know me well.
 
"Ah nothing really I'm just happy that things gets better now"
 
"Ahh I see your in good terms with your wife now Isn't it?"
 
Yuri knows all things that are happening between me and Tiffany. She once scolded me when I told her that I'm always cold to Tiffany. The only reason why I'm like that is because I want Tiffany to have a reason to hate me and to divorce me. But it seems that I don't want that to happen anymore. I don't know but I can't explain it.
 
"How did you know?" I asked her
 
"Hello? It's written all over your face. Your smiling like an idiot since I saw you earlier."
 
Am I really smiling? Her next question caught me off guard
 
'Your falling for her don't you?"
 
"WHAATT? of course not. I'm still straight you know.  I'm just happy that were in good terms now that's all"
 
"Err what's with the sudden change of attitude Taengoo, I mean your always cold to her right?"
 
"I honestly don't know?"
 
"Hahaha my friend here is such an idiot. To tell you the truth I think your falling in love"
 
Am I?
 
"Stop it Yul! I said Im not!."
 
"Okay if you said so."
 
 
 
"By the way Taengoo don't drool over my Leeteuk-oppa's body when you two have a bed scene okay?"
 
"WHAAAAAT?!"
 
"Why haven't you read the script?"  
 
Oh shoot I haven't read it yet because I was busy with Fany.
 
"No, Not yet"
 
"You better read it Taengoo and don't forget to tell me how hot Leeteuk oppa is.*winks* Bye I gotta go now" 
 
Why do I have a bad feeling about this? It's not like I haven't done this before. I have done a bed scene once it's only in the ending part and it's really quick. But Yul winks means something. 
 
Sighs.
 
"Taeyeon-shi you have 20 mins left. to get ready for the next scene" The staff said to me.
 
"Dae"
 
I read the script for and luckily the bed scene is not scheduled for today.
 
As I read the script the bed scene was scheduled couple weeks from now. Not bad I have time to get ready for that.
 
I decided to scan the rest of the script.
 
 
 
..2  Wait there's another one. It's alright two is enough.
 
 
 
 
 
 
...3 Ohh another one
 
 
 
 
 
...4 Again ?? Ohhhh four..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WHAAAAAAAT ? 4 BED SCENES? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AM I SOME KIND OF A STAR?
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------
 
I want to hear your comments guys :)))
 
Subscribe.Vote.Comment :))