Chapter 16

Secretly Married With Her

Yuri's pov

 
I called Jessica because Sr. James told me that they have already fixed the car.
 
"Hello Jessica?"
 
"Hello. Who is this?"
 
"Goodmorning It's Yuri. Your car now is fixed. Where do you want to deliver it? "
 
""Oh hi Yuri ,Goodmorning too. Uh In my apartment. I'll send you the address."
 
"Okay. I'll wait for your text"
 
"Uhmm Yuri are you busy today?" She asked me
 
I don't have schedule since it's Sunday. 
 
"No Actually I don't have anything to do today"
 
"Ahh perhaps will you have lunch or dinner with me. I owe you a lot"
 
"No need it's okay" I said
 
"No I insist please."
 
"Okay then lunch it is." I said
 
"Okay Bye" She said and hung up.
 
I can't help to smile when she invited me to have lunch. 
 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
It's sunday today. And today is my date with Taetae. Yeyy I'm so excited. 
 
We are currently eating the breakfast that Taeyeon made.
 
"Taetae where are we going today?"
 
"I'm not gonna tell you it's a surprise *sticking tongue out*"
 
"So prepare now after we eat. There are many places I want to go today *smiles*" She said
 
As Taeyeon said I took a bath and wear my beautiful light pink dress.
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
*Rings* *Rings*
 
I answered my phone.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Taeyeon ah I need to talk to you."
 
I look at my phone to see who it is and it's my manager. "Oh what is it? Manager-nim"
 
"Taeyeon-ah sorry but we have filming today. The schedule for tomorrow will take place today because the weather tomorrow might not be good. It's an outdoor scene that's why the director decided to do it today."
 
"But I have a-- *sighs* What else can I do? "
 
"Okay be at the set in two hours."
 
"Okay. Bye"
 
I looked on to Fany, she's now dressed in pink. I can see she prepared for our date. *sighs*
 
I walked to her and hug her.
"Fany, you look beautiful today"
 
"Taetae, is there something wrong?" She asked me. How will I tell her?
 
"Uhmm Fany, I'm sorry but we can't date today. I'm really sorry."
 
"Huh? Why? I thought you will make it up to me?"
 
"I'm sorry but my manager called and we will have shooting today."
 
"Okay. What else can I do? It's your job." 
 
I can see that she's upset about it so I think of another idea. She was about to walk away from me but I grabbed her hand.
 
"Wait uhmm how about you come with me in the set?" I said
 
"Huh? What if they saw me?" She said confusingly
 
"It's okay. I will tell them your a friend besides I want you to see the things I do everyday, my passion. My work as an artist."
 
"Really? are you sure? I'd love to see it."
 
"Okay then so your not upset on me anymore?" I asked her.
 
"No of course not. I'm just a little sad earlier because I really prepared myself for our date."
 
"Okay then. I'll just prepare then we'll go." I said and kissed her forehead.
 
"Okay"
 
We got into the set.
Most people are now looking at Tiffany. Maybe some of them know her.
 
"You are the owner of Fashion Elite Co. Right?" A staff said to Tiffany.
 
"Uhh yes I am"
 
"Wow your beautiful in personal. I really love your designs." The staff said.
 
"Thank you *eyesmiles*"
 
"Im sorry I gotta go *bows*" The staff said and walked away.
 
 
"Oh Taeyeon-ah who is this beautiful girl besides you mind if you introduce her to me?" Ryeoweok said. He's my co actor. He's such a flirt.
 
I come closer to him and whispers "Haha too late my friend here is married see that ring? Go flirt with somebody *chuckles*."
 
"Ahm I see well I gotta go now" he said.
 
"You shouldn't be wearing that dress. You attracts them." I said to Fany.
 
"Someone's jealous. I wear this for you but you ditch our date. Now there are lots of people who can look at me."
 
"Haayy It's hard to have such a beautiful wife" I whisper
 
"I heard you Tae *chuckles*" She said
 
There are many people who ask me who is Tiffany. I said that she is my friend and if someone is flirting to her, I tell them that she's married.
 
"Taeyeon-shi we will start now." The staff said to me.
 
"Okay. "
 
"Fany just stay here and watch me. Okay?" I said  to Fany who is amused in the arrangement of the set.
 
"Okay Tae. I really want to see you act in person"
 
"I gotta go now" I said to her.
 
We filmed and filmed. In break time, I and Tiffany ate lunch that she bought. There are exactly four scenes and we're down to the last one. 
 
"Fany It's the last one and we can go home. Are you bored?" I asked her
 
"No I'm not. I really enjoy watching you act *eyesmiles*" she said to me.
 
"I love you" I mouthed to her and walked away.
 
I review the script for the last scene.
 
Oh sh*t Damn how can I forget that there will be a kissing scene in this part.
 
Ahhh I'm so dead. I don't want Tiffany to see this. 
Aish I better tell her now.
 
I want to tell it to Tiffany but the staff said
"Taeyeon-shi you need to go there now for the next scene. Time is running out. Night is coming."
 
"Oh okay" 
 
I'm going nowhere. 
I just looked at fany and smiles.
 
 
 
3...2...1 Action.
 
Blah blah blah...(saying the scripts)
 
"Thank you for coming to my life. I can never imagine my life without you. I love you so much" Leeteuk said to me.
 
"I love you too." I said this words like Tiffany is in front of me.
 
This is it our face is closer and closer and... 
 
CUT.
 
"Taeyeon-ah what's wrong? you look like you are nervous you should be looking at him with longing like you really really want him." The director said.
 
"Yes director-nim"
 
I looked at Fany again, I can see that her eyes is now burning in anger and jealousy. I smiled to her apologetically.
 
Omg what will I do? I shouldn't have bring her in this kind of scene. I'm so stupid.
 
3..2..1 action.
 
Leeteuk's face is getting closer..closer. His hands are on my waist. Then our lips touch as I close my eyes. We are under a falling leaves which really look romantic. I only think of Fany this time.  I need to be professional this time.
I don't want to have a retake.
 
-CUT
 
Everyone claps.
 
"That's a beautiful scene Taeyeon and Leeteuk. It's a wrap guys well we don't need to shoot tomorrow since we already finished it today. Bye. Rest well tomorrow." The director said.
 
I looked at Fany again. She had teary eyes. I was about to walked to her but she ran away from me.
 
What will I do? Now she's surely upset to me *sighs*
 
I decided to go home because she's nowhere to be found.
 
I tried calling her phone for so many times but she's not answering me.
 
I arrived home. I wish she's here. I'm worried.
 
"Fany?" I called inside the house but it's silent.
 
"Fany?" I went to living area, dining area and to the kitchen but she's not there.
 
My last option...our room. I wish she's there.
 
I opened the door and called Fany.
 
Yes she's here. I saw her lying to the bed.
 
I lie beside her and hugged her from
behind.
 
"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to see that." I said but she's not answering me.
 
"Baby pleasee talk to me....I'm sorry" 
 
Still not answering me. I will not give up.
 
"Baby, I'm really really really sorry. Please forgive me." 
 
"I forgive you .Sleep now." She said coldly. Atleast she say something.
 
"I'm not convinced. Faced me if you really forgive me." I said to her but she didn't turned around.
 
"See you don't mean it. Please I'm sorry" I said to her then I tried my best to turn her around to face me.
 
She's now facing me. Her eyes is so red. I feel guilty about it.
 
I wiped the left tears in her face.
"Fany please don't cry it hurts me" I said while looking straight into her eyes.
 
"Fany please forgive me. That's my fake kisses. This are my real kisses and it's only reserved for you" I said then I kissed her lips.
 
Then her lips slowly formed a smile.
 
"So you forgive me?"
 
She nodded.
 
"You know your the only one I love okay? My job doesn't involved my feelings because my feelings are only reserved for no one but you. I love you Fany"
 
"I love you too Tae. I'm sorry for acting like this. I just can't help to be jealous seeing you kissing someone" She said with her cracked husky voice.
 
"No I understand you. I should have tell you. I'm sorry I make you like this. Don't worry I will only give my real kisses to you" I said
 
We both stare at each others eyes.
 
I looked down to her pinkish soft lips.
 
I can't take it anymore.
 
I kissed her lips passionately.
 
 
 
 
 
"Baby I want you"  I said as I look at her eyes with desire.
 
----------
I see most of you wants taeny's y time.
or no ?
 
Comments are highly appreciated. :))))