Chapter 14

Secretly Married With Her

Tiffany's pov

"Goodmorning, Baby" Taeyeon said to me when she felt that our bed move because of me
 
"Goodmorning, too" I said 
 
She had her eyes closed but her face is painted with a smile.
 
I intertwined our fingers raising it in the air. I looked at her left hand and I notice that she is not wearing our wedding ring. I don't know if she even wore it once after our marriage.
 
"Taetae why are you not wearing our wedding ring?" I said sadly
 
"Hmmm it's in here" She said still eyes close while pointing to her chest.
 
 
"I'm not joking Tae. Where is it? You lost it don't you" I glared at her eventhough she can't see me. 
 
I removed her hands from mine and turn around then I felt her hug me from my back.
 
"Easy baby, It's in my necklace. FYI, I wore it everyday I never removed it."  She said then I felt her kissing the back of my neck. 
 
"I love you" She whispers
 
"I love you too" I said then around to faced her and that cause our lips to touch and it went into a passionate kiss.
 
We both pulled away and smiles.
 
"Morning kisses. Sweet" She manage to say while catching her breath.
 
We cuddled in the bed
 
"Tae you have work right? You should get up before it's late" I asked her
 
"My schedule today is in the afternoon. Not all my schedule takes part in the morning"
 
"Huh but why are you always out in the morning before?"
 
"Honestly, Before uhm in my afternoon schedule I usually spend my morning time in my penthouse  to avoid you. I'm sorry for that."
 
I just glared at her
 
"Baby it's before. But now I don't have any reason to go there since your here I'd rather spend my time with you than my penthouse *chuckles*" She said while caressing my cheeks.
 
"Really? You should not go there or else I'll burn your penthouse if you choose it over me."
 
"No I wouldn't. And don't burned it down it's expensive you know!" She said and chuckled again ily.
 
"Baby what's your relationship with Nickhun?" She asked out of nowhere.
 
"Actually he is my bestfriend back in America. Were childhood friends"
 
"Ah nothing more? "
 
"Yeah"
 
"But why do I saw you two kissing before in front of our house?"
 
"WHAAAT? Your eww you know he's like a brother to me. We didn't even kiss in the lips once."
 
"Really? Are you sure? maybe I'm mistaken"
 
"Yeah I'm sure. I don't know where did you get that."
 
"Maybe I misunderstood I trust you. Baby don't spend much time wth Nickhun you know I'm jealous of him.*pouts*"
 
"Okay. But we're friends can we hang out atleast once?"
 
"It's okay with me just tell me. But don't let him kiss you okay?"
 
"Okay my jealous hubby *chuckles*" I said then pinched her nose.
 
"Baby go shower first. I'll go after you. I'll sleep a little bit."  She said to me.
 
"Okay"
 
Taeyeon's pov 
 
I told her to shower first because I want to sleep a little bit.
 
 She stand up from the bed.
Omg Wrong move again Taeyeon.
 
Because it reveals her y nightgown again.
 
Uhhh I think I'm drooling again. -__-
 
Why do you have to be so y without even trying? Ughh
 
I realize that Ive been staring at her like I'm lost in my own world.
 
"Taetae are you okay?" She ran to me and ask me.
 
She cupped my face and bent down and My goodness it gave me a clear view of her cleavage.
 
"Uh y-yeah I-I'm s-still ssleepy. G-go shower now." I said to her.
 
"Ah is that so. Okay sleep first I'll wake you up after I'm finish." She said then turned around and walked into the bathroom which gave me again a clear view of her perfect .
 
Suddenly I felt a liquid flowing from my nose. I touched it.....omg.....bloood.
 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I tried my best to not laugh inside the bathroom when I saw Taeyeon's face.
 
I know that she's been checking me out lately. So I planned to and this also serves as a test.
 
Last night I felt her body is stiff when I hugged her and I know from that I already won this game.
 
I wore one of my iest nightgown to and it works.
 
And today, when I stand out of my bed. I saw her looking at me jaw dropped. *evil smiles*
 
I pretend to ask her if she's okay but the truth is I display my cleavage infront of her which made her stutter and her face is almost red. And for the last hit I walked away swaying my hips ily. Maybe her eyes is glued on my . I know she loves my because she's always looked at it.
 
I laughed silently. 
 
Actually I'm glad because Taeyeon didn't dare to touch me. She only kissed me.
 
I do have boyfriends before but it that all of them just want my body.
 
But Taeyeon she's different. I can see that she wants me but she's trying her best to control and stopped herself from doing any further only kissing. 
 
She passed my test.
 
She atleast respects me not those Guys I've dated before.
 
That made me loved her more.
 
I got out of the shower and saw Taeyeon's sleeping.
 
I wake her up.
 
She gulped hard because Im only wearing a towel.
 
 
"Go shower now Tae"
 
"O-okay" She said 
 
She's really cute when stuttering.
 
Taeyeon's already finished then we went to a near restaurant to eat breakfast. Luckily there are only few people there.
 
"Your beautiful" she said to me.
 
I blushed at her comment.
 
"You too" I said
 
Your getting cheesy again Taetae.
 
After eating I told her to drive to me to my company. 
 
I got nothing to do today so I'll just work to kill time and lessen my paperworks.
 
"Were here" She pulled the car.
 
"I'll pick you up later okay. don't work too much. I don't want you to be stressed. I love you" she said then leaned to peck my lips
 
She's really sweet.
 
Before she could go back to her seat I pulled her back and kiss her passionately while messing her hair. She responds fast from what Ive expected.
 
I pulled away and said "I love you too" 
 
She's surprised by my action but after that she smirks at me.
 
"I'd love to do it in the car you know *winks* that's hot"
 
"There you go again you byuntae!"
 
I slapped her arm and she go back to her seat.
 
"Go now before we do it here. *smirks*"she said to me while fixing her hair.
 
I just glared at her. 
 
"Okay okay there you go again glaring eehh scary. Fine Im just kidding. I love you. Go now. I'll call you later." She said and kissed my forehead
 
Actually I smiled silently because she can't resist to make me angry. She still manage to be gentle.
 
"Okay bye. Be careful. Loveyoutoo." I said
 
I got out of her car and walked into my office.
 
"Just wait Taetae I'll get back on you. In the right time *evil smiles*" 
 
-----
Sorry for a slightly boring chapter. I dont have much time to update but I'll try my best.
 
Again thank you for commenting,voting and subscribing :))
 
Comments are highly appreciated :))