Chapter 2

Secretly Married With Her

 

Taeyeon's pov
 
My jaw instantly dropped as I look at Tiffany's body. Oh my god is she the same person I married two months ago? Wow I can't even find a word to describe her it's just uhhh its beautiful. Ohh and that how come I did not noticed that before. 
 
Taeyeon snapped out of her own byun thoughts. 
 
Ohh my god don't tell me I'm checking her out. No no no! Im straighter than a needle besides I have those too. 
 
I touched the corner of my lips. Did I just drool over her? Taeyeon wiggle her head. This can't be happening.
 
"Yahhhh! What the hell is going on with you? Your disturbing my sleep!!" I yelled at tiffany while trying to regain my composure.
 
"Taetae!" She said while turning her body facing me giving me a full view of her body. But before I could enjoy my sight. I heard a shattered sound on the floor and with that I realized that she hit my vase that I bought in italy.
 
"Yaaahhh! Do you how much it cost to buy that. My god it's from italy!" I exclaimed in anger
 
"Ohh my gosh. I'm sorry Taetae." She sincerely said while looking at the broken vase.
 
"What the hell is your problem jumping like a crazy dog here?!"
And can you atleast put a shirt on?! Aissh!" Before I eat you alive! Did I just said that? :O
 
Tiffany blushed at the thought of Taeyeon saw her bare body and especially because of embarassment.
 
Tiffany ran to her room and put a big white t-shirt on and ran back to the living room to clean the mess she made with the floor by picking it up. (Btw Their house is a bungalow mansion)
 
"Do you really want to hurt yourself. Don't you. Get off!! I will clean it before you do something stupid again!" I said with furrowed brows.
 
"Taetae there's two big bugs in my bathroom that's why I scream earlier. Sorry for disturbing your sleep." She said while looking down.
 
"Saying sorry is useless you've already ruined my sleep!" I said coldly to her.
 
After cleaning the mess she made, I made my way to her bathroom to kill the two bugs. I went back to the living 
room and I found her spacing out.
 
"Clumsy woman! I already killed the two bugs in your bathroom. Why the heck are you afraid of bugs your a hundred times bigger than that yet your afraid!" 
 
"Jinja?! Thank you Taetae!" she said with her beautiful eye smile
 
"I'll go sleep now don't you ever dare to make a noise again or else I'll sent you out of this house! Understand?!"
 
She nodded. And I head back to my room.
 
"Taetae? Where the hell did she get that? am I some kind of a pet?" I thought.
 
I lay down on my bed trying to get some sleep but I can't because tiffany's body kept on flashing on my mind. What the hell is wrong with me?
 
The Next day..
 
I went early to the studio to have a photoshoot. I'm so sleepy because of what happen last night.
 
"Hey taengoo!" Yuri shouted at me.
 
Kwon Yuri is my bestfriend and she's also an  actress. And she also knows that I'm married to Tiffany.
 
"Hey" I said nonchalantly
"Oww what's with your eyes? Can't get enough of your wife last night?. Yuri teased while nudging my arm.
 
"Yah! You crazy psycho. I just can't sleep last night. That's all! "
 
"Okay if you say so.Taengoo I heard that you will be doing a movie with leeteuk oppa right?"
 
"Yeah. And what about that?" 
 
"Nothing. I just thought you were so lucky. He's goddamn hot you know!" Yuri said smiling like an idiot.
 
"Just die here with envy!" I said to her while sticking my tongue out. And I run for my life.
 
"Yahhh" she exclaimed while running to catch me.
 
"Excuse me Taeyeon-shi but you need to get ready for the photoshoot" One of the staff said to me. 
 
"Okay" I said and the staff lead me to the way before I enter the dressing room I look back at yuri and stick my tongue out again.
 
Yuri just sighed in defeat. 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I woke up late because I had to finished up some paperworks last night. Maybe your wondering why I'm still here at my bed not in my office. As the boss I've decided to just work for 3 days a week. Besides I also have my workaholic bestfriend Jung Jessica to handle the company while I'm not there. 
 
Maybe up untiI now I will still be enjoying my single life but because my precious father told me to marry taeyeon I have to oblige. I just love my father so much that I can't even disagreed with what he wants. 
 
 
Taeyeon is always cold to me. I wonder why? Is that because I'm a clumsy person? How can we be atleast good friends? If she's always distant on me. I've tried my best to be closed to her but I failed. *sighed* I'm just the only one here who tried to work things out and I'm getting tired of it.
 
I went to the bathroom to take a shower. While I'm showering I remembered the two flying bugs that made me ran all the way to the living room. those bugs. Then I remembered something. 
Omoooo she sees me . (>_<')
My face reddened due to embarassment. 
 
After showering. I dried myself and put some clothes on. Today I've decided to do some shopping to enjoy myself and to forget what happened last night.
 
At the mall..
 
I'm busy looking around to the shops until I bumped into someone who I assume is a muscular guy and with that my things scattered on the floor.
 
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." I said while picking my things up.
 
He helped me pick my things up. "No I was the one who should say sorry to you. I'm sorry I didn't pay much attention to where am I going."
 
We stand and he gave back my things to me. I looked at him to tell that its alright but I was shocked when I saw his face.
 
"OPPA?!"
 
"Fany-y!?" he muttered.
 
---------
 
Who do you think is the guy? :)
btw guys thank you so much for subscribing! :))
 
Please subscribe and comment :)