Chapter 4

Secretly Married With Her

 

Days have passed, Nickhun and Tiffany always hang out during their free day or time.
 
 
 
"Nickhun-oppa you have not tell me anything about your lovelife. Don't you have a girlfriend?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Actually, I love this girl for a long time and I am planning to propose to her soon." Nickhun said while smiling to her.
 
"Wow your so sweet oppa. She's one lucky girl."
 
"I wish that someone will propose to me too but I'm already married" Tiffany murmured.
 
"Huh?" Nickhun asked with a confused face.
 
"Ah nothing oppa."
 
Nickhun sends Tiffany home early because he have an urgent call from his company.
 
Tiffany decided to watch TV since she got nothing to do. While changing the channel she caught Taeyeon in an interview.
 
"So I heard Taeyeon-shi that you two already started the filming right?" The interviewer said.
 
"Ah yes actually we just started last week" Taeyeon said.
 
"So how's working with Leeteuk-shi?"
 
"It's an honor to be working with him. Actually He's a very funny guy and a caring person so I don't have any problem working with him."
 
"Actually I have a problem with her." Leeteuk in to the interviewer.
 
"What was that?"
 
"I cannot concentrate during the filming because I'm distracted to her beauty" Leeteuk said with a serious face.
 
Everyone laughs at Leeteuk's including Taeyeon while slapping Leeteuk's arm.
 
"I told you he's a VERY FUNNY guy!" Taeyeon said smiling emphasizing the word very funny.
 
"Why can't you give that smile to me Taetae? *sighs*" Tiffany thought sadly
 
Tiffany closed the Tv for she cannot take to see Taeyeon and Leetuek's interaction.
 
Night came, Tiffany sat on the couch in the living room with her laptop. She decided to do some paperworks to kill time. She's not on the mood because of what she saw earlier.
 
Taeyeon went home and she saw Tiffany on the living room. 
 
Tiffany don't speak a single word to Taeyeon since she's not in the mood she just look at her and look back to her laptop.
 
Taeyeon was surprised because usually Tiffany will ask her how's her day, if she wanna eat or just a simple greeting but now not even a single word came from Tiffany's mouth.
 
"That's weird, maybe she's tired. It's better, atleast she's not noisy." Taeyeon thought
 
Taeyeon went to her room to do her thing. She felt thirsty so she went out of her room to get a glass of water.
While on her way to the kitchen, She saw tiffany sitting on the couch sleeping soundly with her laptop on.
 
Taeyeon went near to Tiffany and get the laptop  from Tiffany's lap and closed it.
 
"Pabo, do you want to have a stiff neck?" Taeyeon whispered.
 
She carefully lay Tiffany on the couch and went to her room to get a blanket.
 
Taeyeon puts the blanket to Tiffany's body, she stared at the sleeping girl and she unconciously smile.
 
"Why do you have to be perfect without even trying? Eventhough sometimes your stupid" Taeyeon thought.
 
Taeyeon brushed the hair of the sleeping girl away from her face and she felt that her heart's starts to beat faster than the usual.
 
"What's this?" Taeyeon murmured while touching her chest
 
She stand up and went back to her room as she was confused with what happen.
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I woke up with light pain in my body.
I sat and look around. And I remember that I was not in my room because I fell asleep in the couch. But who put this blanket on me?
 
I was startled when someone speaks.
" You should not sleep on the couch if you do not want to have a stiff neck."
 
It's Taeyeon but why is she here? Ah it's sunday and she has no work but I seldom see her here during sunday's.
 
"Did you put the blanket in me?" I asked her.
 
"Of course who should it be? A ghost?" She said sarcastically
 
"Ahh thanks" I smile because of the thought of Taeyeon's caring side.
 
"Tiffany do you h--" She was cut off when my phone rings.
 
"Hello, Oh oppa, Today? Sure."
 
I was about to  tell Taeyeon to continue but I saw her entered her room.
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
I gulped hard as I was about to ask her out. 
 
Here goes nothing.
 
"Tiffany do you h--" 
 
*rings*
 
Sh*t wrong timing. Why that damn phone rings now? Urgggh
 
"Hello, Oh oppa, Today? Sure." I heard tiffany says.
 
I stormed in my room with anger.
 
"Great. Just GREAT! When I was about to ask her out that guy interrupts"
 
Today I've decided to become atleast friends with her and show her my true side but that guy is pissing me off. 
 
"Well I'm taeyeon. No one comes in my way"
 
 
 
"I need to do something*evil smile* "
 
 
--------
Sorry for a boring chapter guys.
 
Comments please ;))