Chapter 24

Secretly Married With Her

 

Taeyeon's pov
 
"You almost got that part, but there still something wrong" Hyuna said
 
"It should be like this" She said while guiding my hands to where it should be.
 
I swear this skinship is killing me. I tried my best to concentrate but I can't. This raging hormones of mine are not helping.
 
It's already evening and yet we're still  practicing. I'm very exhausted right now. I can't concentrate throughout the practice because my body is betraying me.
 
"I think we should stop here besides I think your really tired" she said
 
"Ah yes. Well thank you for being patient with me Hyuna. I'll think I should get going."
 
Finally, I can go now before I can commit a sin.
 
I went to the bathroom to change my sweaty clothes and then went back to hyuna to bid my goodbye.
 
"Ah wait, why don't you grab some dinner before you leave." She said
 
"Thank you Hyuna but I'm not yet hungry" I said although I feel hungry right now. I really wanna go
 
Suddenly, my stomach made a loud growl. Sh*t my stomach is a traitor.
 
"Oh really Taeyeon? Well I see, your stomach do not agree with you *chuckles*" she said in a teasing manner
 
"I think dinner would be great" I said while scratching the back of my head.
 
This is really embarassing.
 
"Okay then, Wait for me in the living room. I'll cook for you." She said while tying her hair into a bun which neatly reveals neck where sweats are falling.
 
"Taeyeon are you alright? Your spacing out again." She said while touching my forehead.
 
Omg don't touch me hyuna, why are you confusing me?
 
I quickly make a step backward.
 
"Ah yeah I'm okay. I'm just tired. Is there anything I can help you?" I asked her
 
"No your my visitor, just wait for me in the living room." She said then she walked to the kitchen
 
I'm here sitting at the couch. My thoughts are cut off when Hyuna came back from the kitchen and called me. She changed into a pink tank top and white short shorts. 
 
Aishh Does she really need to wears clothes that are revealing?
 
"Taeyeon, Dinner's already served. Come on" She said
 
We sat opposite each on each other on the dining table.
 
She stands a little to get the rice which is near my side.
 
I was about to help her but I was distracted when  she bent down a little which gave me clearer view on her cleavage.
 
 
"Hey? What are you staring at? And why your face is so red? Are you okay?" She said while waving her hands in front of me, still her body is bent down because she's checking up on me.
 
 
Omo omo omo stop it Damn it Go back to you seat Hyuna!!
 
"Ye-eah, I'm okay" I said to her then she immediately went back to her seat. I just sighed in relief.
 
Thank God. I'm close to grabbing her boo-- wtf are you thinking?! You have a wife kim taeyeon! 
 
 
Now I feel bad because I think I'm lusting on hyuna without her knowing it. Aishh I'm such a ert, when did I start looking at girls? As far as I remember I only look at Tiffany but what's happening now?
 
Hyuna's pov
 
I purposedly bent down a little to gave Taeyeon a clearer view on my cleavage. Well look at her now, her face is so red.
 
"Hey? What are you staring at? And why your face is so red? Are you okay?" I asked her although I know what's the reason
 
 I still bent my body down to check up on her of course I let her enjoy the view she's looking right now.
 
"Ye-eah I'm okay" She said while stuttering
I went back to my seat then I heard her sighed.
 
Why does she sighs? Is it because I got back into my seat and she's still enjoying her sightseeing? Well that's only a teaser Taeyeon, you can get the full package soon *smirks*
 
 
I never thought Taeyeon would be this easy to seduced. I bet her wife is not y that's why she keeps on looking at me.
 
I can satisfy you more than your wife Taeyeon. Just wait until your mine.
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
After the dinner, I went straight home.
 
I laid on my bed while thinking about many things. My thoughts are killing me right now. I'm so confused damn!
 
It's past midnight and I can't sleep because my mind doesn't want me too.
 
Suddenly I got a text message.
 
From: Fany <3
 
Hi, Taetae <3  I just got here in America. I didn't call you because I know your sleeping right now. Sleepwell my baby tae. <3 I love you xoxo.
 
I immediately call Fany after reading the text. 
 
"Hello Tae? Did i wake you up because of my text?" She said with a bit worried tone.
 
"No you didn't. I missed you Fany-ah." I said
 
"Aww my baby missed me.
I miss you more.... It's been only hours since I'm gone.Taetae why aren't you sleeping yet?"
 
"Nothing. I just want to let you know that I love you Fany ah. I love you so much"
 
"Yeah I know that Tae. I love you too. I think you should sleep now, you have work right?"
 
"Yeah, My shedule is in the afternoon." I said
 
"I see, but you need to sleep now or else you will look like a panda. *chuckles*" She said
 
"Okay I will sleep now. I love you Fany-ah"
 
"Good girl. I love you too Tae bye."
 
"Bye I love you more." I said then I hung up.
 
 
 
Taetae's weird today. She keeps on saying " I love you". It's not that I don't like it, I love it! But it's strange, there's definitely something wrong with her -Tiffany thought
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry Fany ah. I'm sorry if I'm looking at other girls. After few hours of thinking I realized that I was just lusting over Hyuna. I don't know why but somehow I feel seduced when I'm with her, I know she's not doing anything to seduce me but maybe I'm the problem here because I'm such a byuntae. I will try my best to control myself. I don't want to hurt you Fany-ah.
 
I'm lucky that I have you and I will never cheat on you because I love you....I love you so much Fany and I never want to lose you...-Taeyeon thought before she falls asleep
 
 
-----
Hi for my new subscribers.
Sorry being such slow poke author. :/
 
 
So here's my boring update guys. I'm sorry.
Im glad that you guys are still supporting this story. ^_^
 
Also Thankyou for the upvotes! :^_^
 
Subscribe.Comment.Vote :)))