Chapter 6: I HATE MUSIC BUT HE LOVES IT

ALWAYS BE MINE

Wait!
Mina is running in a dark alley. All she can see is black.
It's so dark, please, I don't want . . . alone . . .
Don't leave me!
Anyone . . .
Please . . .
Hongki . .
.

" HONGKI! "
Mina awoke from a terrible dream. Not again. But why did I called Hongki?
" Hongki? Wait. That name. I heard it somewhere. "

 

Flashback.

Outside the shop, Hongki looked at mina and smiled. Mina shyly thanks Hongki.

"No problem, I'll be going now. Take care." said Hongki turning his back at Mina.

"Wait."

"Yes?" asked Hongki.

"What's your name?

"Huh?"

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!" Mina blushed because she shouted. "I'm sorry. I've cause you so much trouble."  said Mina gripping her bag.

"It's okay. My name's Hongki. What's yours?"

Mina just nod and run off.

 

Present

No, not that, arggh, where did I heard if first? Think. Think. Think. "

 

Flashback again.

"Gomen, i'm really sorry, i'm going to take the taxi first please, gomenasai," said by a not so tall man in front of her, didn't even bothered to help her.

She didn't saw his face because the guy was wearing a cap and a shade. Who would wear a shade at night? Mina moved to get up but her shoulder and hurt. She just realized she was hit in a post.

"You! See what you ---" But the guy was already inside the taxi and was gone.

That man, who does he think he is, my foods are now ruined and body hurts. arggh, when i see that man again, i'm going to ---she was stop from her thought when she heard girls giggling . She looked around and was shocked to see lots of girls in their high uniforms surrounding her.

One of them looked at her, " miss, are you alright?" said the girl offering her hand.

Mina didn't notice she was still at the floor. This was one of those things she hated, someone being nice to her and offering her some help. She immediately stand up ignoring the pain she felt and didn't even accepted the hand of the girl.

"Thank you, i'm okay now." Mina picked her things and was ready to leave when the girl talked again, "you know he didn't really meant it."

"Huh, who?"

"Hongki, the one who bumped you, it was because of us, we chased him, we're an avid fan of him."

 

Back to the present.

" That guy! He's the one who hurt me and took the taxi that I called first! "
Did he already knew me from the start? " Oh no! Does he make fun of me? Is he laughing at me now? Ahhh, what should I do now? Ahhhh!!! I'm being silly now. I better have my shower before I'll be late from my class. "

Mina get off from her bed and got his basket full of shampoo, soap and other beauty products. Before she can enter the bathroom she heard a voice coming from the other room.

" Ha ha ha ha. You're so silly. "

" Eh, that voice. "

" I better go now sis. Bye. "

" Bye bro. Take care. "

He's going out now. Mina sneaked and open her front door. She peeped behind the door. She can see Hongki's back and it makes her boil with anger, shame and embarrassment.

 

Hongki was hit at the back with something soft.
" Huh? " He turned around. There at her own door, standing a fuming Mina.

Eh? Why did you hit me with your ...??? " Hongki looked down the floor to see what the girl hit him. " Huh???! It's a . . . "

But Mina already went inside and shut her door with a loud bang.

Hongki picked the rolled and was going to return it to Mina. He went to her room and knocked.

" Yah. Miss. " Hongki shouted.

OMG, don't tell he's outside my door. Mina is now so nervous, she grasp her basket with her left hand and felt that her right hand feels empty. Eh??? Where's my underwear??? Don't tell me again I threw it to him? Ahhhh this is so embarrassing!!! Mina is now shouting in her mind out of frustration because of her lost .

" Yah. Miss, open up. You left your - 

" Eh, big bro? you're still here? What are you doing there? You'll be late to your work. "

" Oh crap, never mind. Bye sis. "

" Wait, what's that in your hand? "

 

But Hongki no longer heard Min. He ran fast when he remembered that he'll be late to his work. He hurriedly went to the bus station and rode. Inside the bus, he just noticed and almost forgot Mina's that he is still holding all along. He blushed when he saw something black written in its lining. Hmmm, so that's her name. Funny writing it in her underwear. Hongki smiled but before anyone else could notice that he's been holding a instead of a handkerchief, he immediately slid it in his pocket.

 

He arrived in time in the shop but Miss Reiko is already standing in front the shop opening the door.

" Ohayoo Miss Reiko, let me open it please. "

" Thank you. "

" There. Hope we'll have many costumers, " said Hongki smiling while preparing the shop.

 

Welcome to our shop. What - , Oh hey. Hongki saw the girl again.

" I just drop by to apologize. Sorry. Sometimes I do random things without thinking. " Mina said not looking at Hongki.

" Yeah. You really do. Did you even know what you threw to me? " 

" Huh? I thrown something to you?" said Mina pretending.

" Yep and it's your - Ah, Kunnichiwa. Welcome to our shop. Are you looking for a certain thing?" A new customer arrived to their shop. Mina felt relief that they were distracted. I'm sure he's going to talk about my underwear. Haizt, today is full of embarrassment.

" No, I'll just look around first. "

" Okay Sir. Just call me if you need anything."

" Okay." Hongki went back to Mina, " by the way, are you going to buy something? "

Oh, I hope he forgets asking about my underwear. " No. I just drop by to appologise and I don't listen to music. "

" Ehh? Why not? Music is - Before Hongki even continue, Mina already cut him.

" Music is nothing. It only has those rhythm or beat. Lyrics are just words. Nothing more, nothing less. And it - "

" No. Music really gives you the feeling of - " Mina cut him again, "music will only give you a sudden feeling. Words can deceive. Musics . . . " Mina stopped.  She blushed. Hongki is now standing in front of her so near giving something to her.

" Here. "

" Eh, what's this? "

" It's a card where I work also. "

" Resto Bar?, " muttered Mina while reading the card Hongki gave to her.

" Yes. That's a bar. You alway cut me and doesn't let me finish what I wanted to say so because of that  just meet me there at 8pm. Don't worry looking for me because you can easily spot me there. "

Mina just nod and walked out of the shop. She don't want to bother Hongki, she can see that he's busy.

Hongki looked at the girl vanished. What a girl. She has some issues in her life. I wonder why she hates music that much?

Mina went back to her university. She was thankful that they were distracted and Hongki already gorgot about the thingy that she had thrown to him. She looked at the small card again. Ok I'll go. There's no harm in trying.
 

In the card: 

Resto Bar.
B.O.B live at 8pm to 9pm.

 

Hmm. What's Bob? asked Mina to herself, hmmm, funny name they got.