Chapte 5: MEETING AGAIN

ALWAYS BE MINE

Days fly so fast. It's the 2nd month of Mina's college life. She was starting to lost interest in the medical field. She thinks Nursing is not her thing, not that it's not a good course. Come to think of it, the course seems a bit difficult because being a nurse you must always be nice to patients whether these patients are the rudest person you've ever met and she's not that type of person. She gets easily irritated and frowns alot. She is not that cheerful type of a person.
For several days, she haven't encounter the people who helped her even they're just neighbors. She haven't even seen the two come out their room. Did he even come home? Is that guy even worried about his sister? 

Mina was walking along the busy street of Tokyo, she was in deep thought that she didn't notice the guy stopped in front of her, she bumped at his back, "aw, my nose."

"Is it broken?"

"What do you think of my nose? Fake? Easily breaks anytime? It's real. See? said Mina while twisting and pushing her nose.

"I'm only joking Miss whoever you are again?"

Mina blushed. Why did I talk so much? She fall silent and the guy got worried.

"Hey drunk girl, are you okay?"

Drunk girl? "Who are you calling ---?" 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Remember me?" Hongki removed his cap and shade.

Mina looked at the guy, long hair, girl looking and thin lip, of all people she will bumped, it was the one she was thinking a minute ago. She was silent again and blushed.

"Hey, Earth to you," said Hongki while waving his left hand at mina's face.

"Move"

"Eh?"

"Please move," but she didn't wait anymore for Hongki to move aside, she walks forward without looking at Hongki. 

Hongki just scratch his head, shaking and shrugging.

 

Mina entered a mall and run to the nearest comfort room. There she saw her face in the mirror. It was so red. It was embarrassing but why do my heart beats so fast. Arggh. Mina shakes her head and looks at her watch. It was 6:20, "I better go home."

She was now walking home but she can't stop thinking the guy. His smile, it's like my --- Mina hesitate, she was a bit teary eyed. Just thinking about her grandpa, she felt so weak.

"I don't like his smile but why do I keep on thinking it? It's annoying!" said Mina forming her hand into a fist and moving it side way like punching an air.

"Ouch!" Mina didn't hit an air, actually she hit a glass door of a shop, her hand is bleeding. "Oh my God, what will I do?" She can see that the employee inside heards the glass breaking.

 

"Huh, what's that noise?" From the counter, Hongki moved his body to the right to see the door. Glass shards are everywhere on the floor. He hurriedly went outside and saw Mina holding her bleeding hand.

"Eh, you again? And you broke our door this time. I'll be so dead to my manager now." Hongki imagining his manager turning into a monster and going to eat him whole.

She looked at the girl again, he sighed, "what are you still doing there? Get inside, you're bleeding."

Mina didn't argue anymore. She thinks, it's better to be silent when it's her fault. Actually it's his fault, you're the reason I was annoyed and --- Mina was distracted from her thoughts. Hongki was standing in front of her carrying a first aid box and a stool.

"Here." said Hongki placing a stool or chair beside Mina's right, "sit here and give me your hand." Hongki offered his hand but Mina became stiff and did not move so Hongki just grabbed her right hand.

"I'm not really good at this kind of thing but I know a bit of a first aid because my sister is a bit clumsy even though she acts strong and mature."

Mina begins to relax upon hearing Hongki talked about his sister. Hongki went on talking about her sister how Min cries easily when it's just the two of them and being tough when infront of her classmates.

"You really love your sister that much."

"Yes, she's the only family I have."

"Why? Where are your parents?" Mina said suddenly without thinking.

Hongki tense, "there, it's done. Just be careful next time. You can go now, i'll just clean."

"But what about the ---"

"It's okay. I'll just tell my manager it's just a simple accident, Miss Reiko is very nice and kind person."

"I'll help you clean."

"Don't bother anymore. It's really okay and it's getting dark, just go home. Eh?" Hongki looked outside and he just realized that it's really dark already, he looked at his watch, it's quarter to 7:30 already. He is 30 minutes late in the bar.

"I think I'll be needing your help now. I need to be out before quarter to 8.

"Okay." said Mina confused.

They disposed the  glass shards, clean the shop and close the shop. No one talk.

Outside the shop, Hongki looked at mina and smiled. Mina shyly thanks Hongki.

"No problem, I'll be going now. Take care." said Hongki turning his back at Mina.

"Wait."

"Yes?" asked Hongki.

"What's your name?

"Huh?"

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!" Mina blushed because she shouted. "I'm sorry. I've cause you so much trouble."  said Mina gripping her bag.

"It's okay. My name's Hongki. What's yours?"

Mina just nod and run off.

"Hey, wait." What a weird girl. "I'm so late." Hongki run towards their bar smiling.

 

Mina already arrived at her appartment.

She immediately went to her bed without changing her clothes.

Hongki . . . Mina fall asleep smiling.