Chapter 4: A STUBBORN GIRL MEETS A STUBBORN BOY

ALWAYS BE MINE

Mina yawned and stretch her arms. She had a good sleep. She turned sideways and slowly opens her eyes. She was so shocked to see a girl beside her. She looked around and realized she was not in her room. The girl beside her begins to move and stretch her arms. Mina moved away not to be hit but she fell. She didn't hit the floor, she opened her eyes and was shocked again. There was a guy before her. The guy's face is just 1 inch away from her face. She moved backward but was hit by the side of the bed. 

What will I do? Who on Earth are they? Mina don't know what she's going to do. The guy is so near her asleep. She looked at the guy again beside her. He looked like a girl. His nose is not flat at all. Mina's eyes fixed on Hongki's lip. His lip is so thin". Mina didn't know Hongki was already awake. When she looked up again, she was alarmed and move backward again and her head hit the bed. Hongki sat up immediately and Min was awaken because of the noise.

"Are you alright Miss whoever you are?" asked Hongki.

Mina got up and looked at Hongki then to Min. She was so confuse then suddenly her head aches, "aw, my head."

"I think you're having the so called hungover," said Min in a matter of fact voice.

Mina remembers now. She bought two beers and she was drinking it while walking back home. It was her first time drinking and she didn't know she will end up this way entering a wrong house. Well, that what she thinks.

"I'm sorry. I think I'm so drunk and entered a wrong house. I better go now."

"So you think you entered a wrong house and wears my brother's clothes?" asked Min in a matter of fact voice again. For a high school student, she talked like an old lady already, maybe it's because she matures mentally and emotionally earlier than others because of what she and her brother gone through.

Mina looked at her clothes. It is too big for her. She blushed thinking that it was a boy's clothing. Hongki seeing it also blushed. 

Min sees it, "what, we'll just keep on blushing? By the way, what's your name?"

Mina looks at Min but didn't answer her question, "where are my things?"

"It's in my study table."

Mina get his bag. She turned to Hongki and Min, "thanks, i have to go now." She immediately went out.

"Wait." Hongki called but Mina didn't even bothered to look, "I got to go back to my appartment, my parents will be there soon.

She run downstairs. When she is now in front of the building, she noticed something. "Wait a minute, this is also my appartment. She went to the 2nd floor again. There before her room stood Hongki, "you left your sandal." Mina looked at her feet and didn't realized she didn't have any foot wear. She moved toward Hongki and grabbed her sandal and went straight to her room.

"Whoah, you just live there? So we're neighbors? That's why you just sleep infront of this building."

Mina just ignored him, she was too busy looking for her keys. Upon seeing it, she immediately went inside without looking at Hongki.

"What a stubborn girl," sigh Hongki.

"But Big bro, you're a stubborn one too, remember?" said Min standing at their front door.

"Don't even think of the past again, okay my little stubborn girl version of mine?" said Hongki while ruffling his sister's hair.

"Ai ai master but big bro aren't you going to work? It's already 8am," said Min while checking her watch.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot."

"You shower first big bro. while I'll prepare our breakfast."

"Yes Ma'am!"

Hongki showered and ate their breakfast. "I'll be going now. Thanks for the breakfast sis."

"Bye big bro. Take care"

"Bye. Just call me if there's a problem."

 

Hongki glanced at Mina's room. The door was open. He just smile and walks off.

Mina was hiding behind the door looking the back of Hongki wondering who those people who help her. Instead of feeling annoyed because someone helped her, she feels something that she doesn't understand. It feels warm. Mina shakes his head but she just feels dizzy, "oh my head hurts again. I better have some rest first."