Chapter 3: A DRUNKEN NIGHT

ALWAYS BE MINE

It was already midnight when Hongki and Minhwan left the bar. They didn't notice the time until Minhwan's parents kept on calling him. They are already worried because it was already past 12 in the morning. Hongki has a single motorcyle. He dropped Minhwan first and went home. He was near their appartment when a girl stumbled in front of him. Thank God he immediately stopped his motor and was already in front of the 3 storey appartment.

"Hey, do you want to kill yourself?" asked Hongki to the girl.

"Are you an idiot? Who would want to kill themselves?" asked the girl who can't stand still.

"You," said Hongki while pointing at the girl.

"Me? Hahaha, I love my life so much." The girl keep on laughing but is now swaying. She seems drunk thought hongki.

"Did you know it's already 1am?" asked Hongki while checking his watch but the girl collapsed onto the floor.

"What the --- Now what will I do?" Hongki has no other choice but to carry the girl. His room is at the second floor and it has no elevator. He was now infront of his room sweating. He get his key and was going to open it when his sister called. "Big brother is that you?" asked Min.

"Yes sis, it's me, could you open the door?"

The door opened and a shocked Min stand before them. She was looking at the girl at the back of Hongki. 

"Who's she big bro? Don't tell me you have a girlfriend already?" asked min with a wide eyes.

"Of course not. I don't even know her, she was asleep outside in front of the appartment. I couldn't just leave her there."

"But why would she sleep outside? Doesn't she have a house?"

"I don't know maybe because.. Wait can I enter first? She's heavy and smells awful."

"Oh, sorry about that."

"Thank you."

 

Hongki placed the girl at Min's bed. There is only one bed and Hongki is the one sleeping on the floor.

Min looked at the girl closely. "She is beautiful big bro. Are you sure she's not your girlfriend?"

"She's not okay? Can you please wipe her? Here's the towelette. Also please change her clothes. Can you also lend her some of your clothes?"

"Of course I can wipe her, she smells really awful. I think she's drunk and vomitted," said Min while wiping the girl's face, "but Big bro, my clothes won't fit her, it is too small for her."

"Is that so? Wait, i'll find some of my old clothes that will fit her." Hongki turned around and went to his drawer. There he found a gray t-shirt and a pants. It an old clothes of him when he was in high school. I think this will suit her.

Hongki went back to hes sister, "are you done wiping her?"

"Ai ai master."

"This is the only clothes I found," said hongki while handing the clothes to her sister.

"Okay." She started unbottoning the girl's polo.

"Wait, not infront of me. I think I'll have a shower first. Just call me if your finish with her." Hongki went straight to their bathroom.

 

After 15 minutes, Hongk is finish showering. "Min, is she decent?" asked Hongki while still inside the bathroom.

"Yes bro. You can come out now."

Hongki went out and  immediately blushed seeing the girl peacefully asleep wearing his clothes. It was the first time seeing someone wearing his clothes and not to mention it's a girl.

"Who's blushing now?" said Min teasing his brother.

"No, i'm not. Wait a minute you little girl, why aren't you asleep, it's already almost 1am when I arrived and you're still wide awake?"

"Ahmm, it's because I'm waiting you."

"You're waiting me? Is that so?" asked Hongki eyeing his sister suspiciously. He caught something at his sister's table, "what's there you got? Why's the camera is out?"

Min immediately stand up and picked the camera putting it in her drawer and locked it.

"Big bro. why don't you sleep already? It's almost 2am and I know you're tired."

"Who's talking now. Go to your bed now, I'll prepare my bed." Hongki walked toward their cabinet, get his pillows and blanket. He placed the futton  besides Min's bed. He lie comfortably. In just a second, he was asleep.

Upon hearing his brother's snore, min got up from the bed and finished what she's doing before his brother arrived. She finished it for only 30 minutes. She went back to her bed. She lies beside the wall while the girl was beside her and next to them is Hongki sleeping at the floor.

"What i'm doing is for you big brother." said Min before drifting to sleep.