〈 ☼ — teaser three! 〉

☼ paradise resort — now hiring! ↷ apply now!

Paradise Resort..a place where you may find unexpected "Love."

"GAH!" The recent victim of Chanyeol was up and walking, trying to see if he could walk the pain away.

"Tch." He kept touching his burning red back, which only made the red "glowing" marks sting even more. He hissed at the contact; even with just the sun beating down on his back, it still stung like heck.

"Damn, happy virus. Just wait I will get back at yo-"

"HEY! MOVE IT! WATCH OUT!" Chen sharply turned to his left side only to see someone about to crash into him. Chen reflexively held his arms up to cover and protect his head. But, of course just holding his arms up wasn't enough for the force that pushed him and the person that crashed into him onto the ground.

"Crap." The unknown person said. The person looked around her arms and hands to see if there were any cuts or bruises, none were found.

"Tch. I know girls fall for me all the time, but this is ridiculous." Chen stated in a teasing tone, as if it would be a "good time."

"Ha, don't be so full of yourself." The girl said as she helped herself up.

Chen just scoffed a little and stuck his hand out towards the girl that was dusting off her pants and shirt. She looked at him with her eyes full of confusion. "What?" She asked.

"Aren't you gonna help me up?"

"Why? Help yourself up, you pansy." She sharply stated back, she then slapped his had out of the way and bent down to his level, But she passed him and actually went down to grab something that was to the right of Chen. It was a skateboard.

She picked her skateboard up before throwing it to the front of her and placing her left foot on it and getting ready to leave in her initial direction before saying, "See ya around, or not." Then left  on her skateboard with the force and power of her right foot pushing off the ground. Chen just looked at the girl's disappearing figure and smirked.

---

"CHANYEOOOLL!" Seyoung shouted from the distance. She ran up to Chanyeol pouncing on the guy from behind. The guy was really tall so of course she had to jump a little. But since Chanyeol was wet all over from the pool, it ultimately made Seyoung's clothes wet as well.

"Hey, Narwhal. What's up?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing, just on my break right now. Soooo I came to visit~" She said back. Her little hug turned into Chanyeol just giving her a straight out piggy-back ride. She wrapped her legs around his mid-section so she could stick a little closer to him.

He just held her legs up and carried her to one of the chairs by the side of the pool to put her down. When they came to a chair, Seyoung refused to let go though.

"Narwhal, pleaseeee let go~" Chanywol said in a loving and sort of sweet/cute tone. Which meant Seyoung had no choice but to comply. She sat down on the chair with her arms crossed over her chest, with a small pout at her lips.

"Aw, don't pout. It's cute though," Chanyeol said with his charming smile and bent down to pinch her cheeks a bit, which ultimately made her turn a bright red.

"I'm not pouting." Seyoung denied while she turned her head bit to hide her blush. Chanyeol tried everything in his will-power to stop himself from squeezing and hugging her tightly right then and there.

"Whatever you say." Chanyeol said standing back up straight. Seyoung was about to say something else until cut off by her other little "trolling partner," also known as Chen.

"Hey! No PDA, save it for when you are on break. Get a room why don't you." He chuckled a little to himself, and was completely oblivious to the incoming flip-flop that was aiming(and spot on) for his face. But, unfortunately, he dodged it in time and stuck his tongue out to the culprit of the flying shoewear.

"Tch, thought I almost had him." Seyoung cursed. Chanyeol just laughed to the whole scene before him.

---

Yoojin, one of the people at the resort that ACTUALLY works. She just looked at the comotion that was occuring at the other end of the pool and sighed. 'Gosh, am I REALLY the only one that takes this job seriously.' She thought to herself. She was carrying new and fresh towels to restock on the shelf near the pool.

"Hey, Yoojin!" Someone shouted out her name, Yoojin knew that voice anywhere. She turned and saw the guy that was probably the one of the most sane people at the resort.

"Oh, hey, Yixing. Are you taking a break now?"

"Yea, Suho is holding up the "fort" for me until I get back. By the way, are you staying after hours tonight?"

Yoojin just leaned a little on the desk where towels are handed out and said, "Well, someones gotta keep watch over these people. And I am not talking about the kids." Yixing just chuckled a little at Yoojin's words and knew exactly what she meant.

"Well, I guess I'll stay after too. Ya'know just to help out with whatever." He said nonchalantly.

"You do that. Well, I guess I should go. Unlike you, my break isn't until a bit later. I'll see ya then. Bye, Yixing." Yoojin said and started to walk away to do some other work around the pool, since it seems like the other employees aren't doing squat.

"Yea, see ya round, I guess." Yixing said a little glumly before walking off to go get a bite or something to eat.

 

 

----

AYO! 'Wassup, peoples? This is one of the co-authors, Panda3093 coming at you with a new teaser! This is featuring all of our charas meeting and interacting with their lovely love interests~ Can't you see the lovely hatred connection in their words and actions~

Anyways, that is it for now, or for the thrid teaser at least x3 keep applying, we love to see new applicants <3 Thanks for all the support to the story! Bye now! Peace!