〈 ☼ — resort areas & available job positions! 〉

☼ paradise resort — now hiring! ↷ apply now!

Welcome to Paradise Resort! We are very glad to hear your interest in becoming a member of our team! Below are our four different areas of the resort and the available job positions in those areas. Every night we will host a Special Night depending on what location you work at and we would love to have your help for our guests' entertainment and enjoyment! Becoming a member of our team isn't just an employment, it's a way of life and an opportunity! You will be able to make new friends, build your work experiences in all different areas, and boost your self confidence! A lot of our jobs require training and good customer service skills! You must be at least 17 and under 25 to apply for a job. Some job positions will require you to be over 21. Privileges that come with being an employee at Paradise Resort are: free living quarters for all employees, free access to anywhere in our resort, discount for all purchases on location, and many more! Don't wait, spots will fill up quickly! Apply today!

----

 the hotel

The hotel is the base of the whole resort and staying in the hotel is the best way to get to full enjoyment of Paradise Resort. With over 15 floors, Paradise Resort's hotel is a luxurious place where you can swim in the large and relaxing pool, have dinner with exceptional food and service, and rest in your cozy room. All of our employees are enjoyed and welcomed to serve you and treat you in the best way possible. Every other night the hotel hosts a wonderful entertainment night. While enjoying your favorite dinner, listen to the soothing sounds of ballad songs live. At the end of the night, we will pump it up a bit and play your favorite and trending pop songs! We hope you enjoy your stay in our wonderful hotel and also enjoy the rest Paradise Resort has to offer you! 

 

available job positions. hostess at on location restaurant, chef at on location restaurant, housekeeper, bellhop, front desk clerk.

current employees. do kyungsoo, wu fan, luhan, shin seyoung.

 

the pool

The pool is located behind the hotel and has an amazing view of Jeju's fantastic beach and an amazing view of the sunset. The pool's depth ranges from 4 feet to almost 20 feet! But don't worry, we have highly trained and trusted lifeguards on duty! The pool also includes a bar and comes included with our wonderful bartenders who serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. At certain times of the day, our trained lifeguards will give you free lessons in swimming, water aerobics, and many more! Every other night we will host an Adult Only time, while your kids have fun at either the theme park or water park, feel free to relax in our pool after hours! The next time you feel like relaxing, come stop by Paradise Resort's pool and enjoy the amazing view, wonderful service, and tasty drinks!

available job positions. bartender (must be over 21), lifeguard.

current employees. kim jongdae, park chanyeol, kim jongin, yoojin.

 

the water park

Experience the true feeling of summer by visiting our water park! With over 30 water slides and different types of rides, there are tons of option for fun with friends and family! We have trained lifeguards on duty, our wonderful service employees, and amazing food stands. Don't forget to check out the wade pool and the lazy river! Every other night we will host a Teens/Children Only night and an After Hours night! With the Teens/Children Only night, feel free to leave your children in the hands of our highly trained and skilled lifeguard while you adults go have fun! We will take care and make sure your child stays in top condition! After Hours Night, with a special pass you can purchase online, you will be able to enjoy Paradise Resort's amazing water park in the comfort of the night! Expect lots of fun and be ready to get extremely wet! 

available job positions. lifeguard, flexible cashier, guest services.

current employees. kim minseok, oh sehun, huang zitao, lee mai.

 

the theme park

As one of the most luxurious things you can have at a resort, our theme park has it all! Expect a magical experience with our over 50 different types of rides you can enjoy! They all range from child rides to extremely thrilling rides. With our excellent service and amazing, trained staff, don't expect anything less than the best! We have it all, from different theme park foods from all over the world and the amazing thrills you will experience on our rides! Every other night we will host fireworks at closing time of all of our attractions! We also host an After Hours night every Friday night, and just like our water park, with a special pass you can purchase online, you will be able to experience our amazing rides in the night! Prepare to have an experience as magical as if you were visiting Disney World, but better! 

available job positions. ride operators, food stand chef, flexible cashier, guest services.

current employees. byun baekhyun, kim joonmyeon, zhang yixing.

----

hello everyone! here I am back with the 4 different areas on the resort! I have also listed available job positions and the current employees there. although there are 15 different postilions, I'm not going to be picking that many girls, obviously. they are just there for more variety if you want more to choose from. the positions that are italicized are the ones I need the most. also, the places that the boys are in are completely randomized, I didn't put them in a specific place. you are allowed to work in the same place as your chosen love interest, but we'll get to that later! next chapter will be your character and exo plotlines! then finally, after that, will be the application! I'll try to get all of those things put up by the end of the day tomorrow! thank you everyone who already has an interest in this story, you are all amazing! :D and sorry for the really cheesy descriptions and all of the "excellents, wonderfuls, amazings", I'm trying to write it like an advertisement. ^^ see you in the next chapter soon!