〈 ☼ — teaser one 〉

☼ paradise resort — now hiring! ↷ apply now!

Welcome to Paradise

 

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the wonderful Paradise Resort!" Her warm smile and comforting aura radiated from her small frame, generating a good vibe throughout the potential customers and guests. "My name is Lee Yoojin and I will be your guide for today."

It was one week before the official opening of Paradise Resort, but the resort's owner, Mr. Jeon Jongwon, insisted that guest tours of the resort must be done prior to the opening. The resort is one of the newest additions to a tourist's list of locations to visit while vacationing in Jeju Island, and it was one of the biggest talked about project among the people of Jeju Island. Not only did it receive a lot of attention from tourists who visit Jeju Island, but also from the people who were native there.

Paradise Resort is advertised as one of South Korea's largest resorts in the country. As soon as the owner announced that the resort was separated into four different areas: the hotel, the pool, the theme park, and the water park (the theme park and water park being the most popular), the public from all around the country was hooked. Once reservations could be made to stay at the resort, which was only to be opened and running during the summer, requests came pouring in and it took no longer than a couple hours for their two weeks of business to be packed.

Jeon Jongwon stated that, "not only will my resort give you the luxuries that most resorts won't give you, but we also have very appealing eye candy employees for you all to gawk at. We have created a team of special young adult employees to give you not only amazing service but to make the mood at the resort lively!"

"Here we have our extremely luxurious hotel! Standing at 15 stories high, our hotel has it all! From our sushi bar to our karaoke bar to our party rooms, there's nothing you won't find while staying here!" Yoojin recited her well thought out cheesy lines to her upcoming group of guests while waving her hands majestically in front of the resort's humongous hotel.

The guests could only stand in awe as they gazed at the fancy architecture of the building. It was unbelievable how amazing this place was and how inexpensive everything was along with the amazing service; it was a dream come true to many.

"This is the heart of the resort, and it is highly suggested to stay here in order to get your full enjoyment at Paradise Resort!" Her charming smile went from ear to ear, and as she was a natural at talking and charming a crowd of people, it was no wonder as to why she was chosen as a guide.

She lead her guests into the hotel and one look inside the lobby made you completely breathless. The lobby was decorated in a classy all white and black style with matching furniture and lit with fancy chandeliers that dangled from the ceiling. 

Luhan was working behind the glossy black counter as the hotel's front desk clerk. He was typing rapidly on the computer as he was working hard to get all the guests' reservations and rooms ready for next week's grand opening of Paradise Resort. It was crucial for everything to be done correctly and in a fashion that has to satisfy the guest; it was important for the resort to gain good reviews from guest in order to stay popular among the tourists and natives of Jeju Island.

Yoojin introduced Luhan to her group of guests. "This is our front desk clerk, Luhan! He will be the person who will check you in next week and make sure everything in the hotel is in order! He is also apart of our special young adult employee team, and although he is young, he will get the job done and will go all ways to make you happy!" She smiled and also waved her hands majestically in front of Luhan. "He is also single so-"

"Yoojin." He interrupted her and sighed.

"What? Gotta make the guests happy, right?" She smiled charmingly at him before leading the guests to stare at more amazing things that the hotel had to offer and left him to his business.

----

um yeah -utopia here with the first teaser! sorry it was kind of boring and uneventful, but yeah! here it is! obviously luhan is not actually the front desk clerk nor he is going to act like that, I just put him there because I can. I hope you guys enjoy my writing style and I hope I didn't disappoint you guys too badly~ keep applying everyone! I might change the deadline to sometime earlier, and if I do, I will let you guys know of course! yoojin is also my character by the way and you will probably see more of her later on in teasers! the next teaser will be done by one of the coauthors! ^^ keep applying and check the list and see if your character is on there! :D i'm thankful for all those who applied already! thank you everyone for the support and good luck to everyone!