〈 ☼ — application & your cheatsheet! 〉

☼ paradise resort — now hiring! ↷ apply now!

un. I have adjusted my story a little bit! I won't have any plotlines for you because I accidentally pressed backspace while working on it so don't worry about that anymore. your love interests will have different plots, but I will not reveal those. I'm still keeping the same concept of mixing and matching, so you don't know what you'll expect with your love interest. ;)

deux. this is an au fic, so exo won't be exo, so keep that in mind while you fill out your application. they're not guests at the resort, they are employees just as you are.

trois. again, i'm only going to be choosing about 5-7 other characters to be in this story! make your application stand out. be creative, detailed, and dynamic! when in doubt, go all out! it's better to be over detailed than under detail, you know?

quatre. the password that was in the first rules? scratch that. in anything else? put (your love interest's name) and hyperlink it to a wonderful picture of them.

cinq. you don't necessarily have to work in the same section as your love interest. you can work in whatever section you want to, don't worry about your love interest at all! I will make sure you will have lots of time together. ;)

six. I honestly don't really care if you copy and paste from your old applications, but make sure the stuff you copy and paste is high quality stuff and you are confident you will get accepted if you put those things in there!

sept. you will have a "job interview" in the application, so be ready to answer simple questions as your character would. you don't necessarily have to write the answers in first POV, just write whatever makes your feel comfortable.

huit. the personality section to me is probably the most important part to getting accepted into this story. not everyone has to be extremely bubbly and happy, but it's okay if your character is like that. think of something creative! such as independent, an heiress, shy girl, whatever you can think of! make sure you are using traits that don't constrast each other and make them complement each other! be dynamic and creative!

neuf. please don't mess around with the format/coding/whatever, I worked really hard on it and it'd be a shame for you to mess it up! if something happens or something goes wrong and you can't figure it out, message me and I'll try to help you the best I can! keep the font arial at 10 point and keep the text that you type in black.

dix. remember, your ages can only be from 17-25! you can only be born in 1988 - 1996. if you need/want to change your love interest's age, put that as a request.

onze. good luck and have fun! I hope you all have fun filling out your application and enjoy reading my teasers that I have for you later on! if you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to comment or message me, I'll no doubt answer you!

 

APPLICATION  — turn it in here  SOURCE CODE