〈 ☼ — updates! 〉

☼ paradise resort — now hiring! ↷ apply now!

june 25, 2013. hello everyone! I am here to announce our two newest coauthors, slat101 and Panda3093! ^^ I hope you guys welcome them as much as I do! automatically, their characters will be chosen to be in the story, but do not worry! since I do have more people to help me write this story, I have decided we will be choosing 5 applicants, making a total of 8 orignal characters! so show us what you got, go out all and ben creative and stand out! the deadline is set for july 20th! my coauthors will begin helping me by also reviewing your applications and posting teasers when we get the chance to! I just want to let you guys know that I will be gone probably the first 2 weeks of july because of a family emergency, but I will try to be back as soon as possible! while I will be gone, my two lovely coauthors will take over! please treat them just like your authornim here and welcome them! I am very sorry to the potential coauthors who weren't chosen! you guys still have a chance of making our story so don't be discouraged! anyways, if you have any questions or concerns, you not only have me as a resource, you also have the other two coauthors, so you may ask them questions and seek them for help! I hope you guys stay interested in our story and I'll see you in the next chapter, take care! 

slat101 says. Hi! This is slat101! I'm really excited to start working on this fic! I think it's got a bright future! I'll try to help it to the best of my abilities and hopefully bring some comedy to the story! I hope you enjoy what -utopia, Panda3093, and I bring to this story!

Panda3093 says. AYO!! Wassup, peoples! I am half of the two coauthors ^^ I am also here to inform you that later the Main Boss, I mean Author of the story is planning to update a chapter soon! So stay tune~