〈 ☼ — teaser two! 〉

☼ paradise resort — now hiring! ↷ apply now!

Paradise Resort...the best resort to go to if you are in search of some fantastical summer fun...

However, for a group of 12 men working there, it's anything but fantastical. Hell is more like it actually. 

But why? Why would these 12 men be fed up with their job, when they work at one of the greatest places on Earth? It's simple, really. It's mainly because 1) More than half of them can't put up with kids and 2) They chose to work for one summer to get credits for school and yet they are STILL working there (much to their dismay). 

A certain "father" of these other 11 "children" is especially fed up. And why is that? He works in the hotel portion- which means he puts up with less than satisfied residents and cranky, tempermental parents. Not to mention their clingy, snot nosed kids who wail and whine and pierce his ears with incessant noise. This certain father with broken eardrums is Kris...and the kids aren't the only ones who break his ears.

"KRIIIIISSSS!" 

Another childish personality makes him want to rip out his eyebrows and never recover them. A certain person by the name of Luhan. This young man acts twice less his age and his creepy, weird aegyo doesn't help out in his favor. If anything, it irritates Kris more. Kris doesn't exactly have a thing for aegyo. 

"KRIS! WHERE IS MY-"

"In your bag. Where it always is." Kris interrupts the doe-eyed creep and shoots him a heated glare. 

"I already checked there," Luhan whines. "And Kyungsoo told me to ask you."

Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. One of the few sane people there at the resort. Kris could always put his faith in Kyungsoo when he had no one else to turn to. However, this new event has him questioning Kyungsoo's loyalties. 

"Kyungsoo did...?" Kris whips around and sees a shriveling Kyungsoo slipping away. "We'll have to discuss that later."

"WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT THIS LATER! I NEED TO FIND THIS NOW!" Luhan shouts, stomping his foot like a four year old.

"What is it that you so desperately need?!" Kris growls, turning his focus back to Luhan. 

"I need the keys to the kitchen!" Luhan suddenly leans closer to whisper, "I...misplaced them somewhere."

"You misplaced the keys...to the kitchen?!" Kris roars.

Just as the dragon is about to pounce upon the deer, a teenage girl flies and latches on to it, squealing all the way. Swearing and throwing around profanities, Kris swerves around, trying to pry the girl off. He gives up after a while, just sighing and standing with a girl clinging to his side.

"You smiling yet?" The girl asks, flashing a gummy smile.

"Nope." Kris sighs.

"Rude." The girl pouts and slides off of Kris's body. 

"Seyoung!" Luhan cries out, finally proclaiming his existance. "Do you know where the keys to the kitchen are?" 

Shin Seyoung turns to look at her partner-in-crime and giggles, eyes twinkling with shifty mischief.

"You mean the ones I hid in the freezer?"

--

Behind the hotel is a luxurious swimming pool with shimmering blue water and exquisite drinks. The sun is hot, but the people there are hotter...especially three gentlemen who work at this pool. One certain gentleman is slapping the back of another, appearing to be applying sunscreen.

"Ow, ow, OW Chanyeol!" The victim groans.

"What? I'm just putting on sunscreen." The offender says innocently.

"More like slapping ChenChen's back to death." The bystander supplies.

The victim, a Kim Jongdae who is called Chen, rubs his back tenderly. He winces as his back stings, and shoots a withering glare at Chanyeol, the cringing tower of sunshine- and the offender. The bystander is none other than Kim Jongin, who goes by the alias of Kai, and likes to think that he's better than everybody- because his body is better.

"I don't know who taught you to apply sunscreen, but they're the biggest moron on the face of the planet." Chen grumbles, still his bloodred back. 

"Hey, my mother taught me how to apply sunscreen!" Chanyeol says defensively.

"Was she abusive?" Jongin asks, quirking an eyebrow.

"No, she was very loving and gentle." Chanyeol glowers at the two of them.

"How gentle is gentle?" Chen asks.

"And what do you classify as 'loving'?" Jongin adds.

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY MOTHER!"

And these gentlemen are very attentative of the very long line at the drink stand, and the wailing calls of people who need help. They're highly skilled and the best the resort has got.

 

---

Hey all! This is slat101, one of the gore-juice co-authors assisting -utopia! This is part 1 of my teaser. Part 2 will showcase the workers at the water park and amusement park! Yay! You also see my character here, Seyoung. Ahhh Seyoung why are you so weird. >w< I hope you liked the teaser and the comedy wasn't forced. Gahhhh. /flails.

Keep applying! They're all so awesome, so keep it up! Good luck to everybody and I'll see you at the next teaser of mine!