Chapter 7: Finding the Perfect Match

The Flower Boy Next Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tao blinked as he observed the older and thought that he was in a dream. How can this gorgeous, good-looking, handsome, that perfect dream guy in the magazines, and this man decided to sit with him. Out of all the other people in the busy restaurant, this Kris guy chosen to sit with Tao.

 

Kris flashed a small perfect smile, causing Tao to blush immediately; but Tao thanked that the restaurant was dimly light for Kris wouldn’t see it.

 

Kris cleared his throat before saying, “You must be wondering how I just ended up randomly sitting at your table.. But I just couldn’t help but let you eat alone and I kind of didn’t want to eat alone either.” Kris nodded and waited for Tao to respond before he continued.

 

Tao blinked again and still couldn’t find his voice to speak, but quickly shook his head as he realized he had spaced out a bit by Kris’ handsome feature.

 

“Oh I see…” Tao nodded and played with his own fingers under the table, “So… are we eating together?” The younger asked with a bit of nervousness.

 

Kris gave a warm smile and nodded. “If that’s okay with you, then yes and I’ll treat you today. Just consider this as our first date.” Kris said with a wink, sending Tao to blush again and Kris managed Tao to spark up a smile today.

 

 

 

 

Lay blushed as he sat up, still wearing the dress from the party with your wig and make up still perfectly together. He yawned slightly and looked to see Joonmyun under the covers with his arms around Lay’s waist, still fast asleep. He then heard the doorbell ring and blinked as Joonmyun stirred and grumbled, pulling Lay closer.

 

“Suho! Someone’s at the door!” Lay said as he wriggled out of Joonmyun’s hold and quickly changed into a loose T-shirt that stopped at his mid-thigh with his wig still on as he ran down the stairs to the door as he peeked in the peep hole.

 

“Who is it?” Lay asked as he opened the door to see Joonmyun’s parents smiling at the door. Lay blushed as he suddenly realized at what he was wearing and Joonmyun didn’t have any clothes on at all.

 

“Oh! Hi Mr. and Mrs. Kim!” Lay said as he smiled sweetly at the couple and bowed as he let them in. “Hello there Yixing-ah! Where is Joonmyun?” Mrs. Kim said as she hugged Lay lightly and looked around for her son.

 

“Oh he’s upstairs. Let me go wake him up!” Lay said as he eye smiled and quickly climbed up the stairs to his and Joonmyun’s shared bedroom.

 

Mrs. Kim cooed as she saw Yixing climb up the stairs and looked at Mr. Kim. “Aigoo… She’s so sweet and cute, isn’t she Mr. Kim?” Mr. Kim chuckled and nodded at his wife’s comment. “It looks like they were destined to be and Joonmyun better not lose her.” Mrs. Kim smiled and laughed a little while waiting for the young couple to get ready.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed at the confusing math equations, graphs, numbers, and variables… Heck… he had wasted already half of his day at home in the room with various textbooks an

Please log in to read the full chapter