Chapter 5: The Surprise and Punishment

The Flower Boy Next Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo widened his eyes as Kai pressed his lips against his and his eyes became even bigger as he saw Luhan open the door and entered the room.

 

He quickly pushed Kai away as Luhan dropped the bags from where he was and walked over to them.

 

Kai smile lessened but was still bright as Luhan entered, “Oh Luhan hyung! You’re back! Did you get the groceries?”

 

“Yeah I did get them, and can you tell me what happened here?” Luhan said calmly as he looked from Kai to Kyungsoo.

 

“Oh that… well Kyungsoo helped me fix something.” Kai said playful as he held the cute giraffe toy and snuggled it.

 

Luhan sighed at Kai’s childishness and walked over to Kyungsoo. “I think me and Kyungsoo should go back to ours for now. It is that okay?”

 

Kai nodded and laughed, “Of course hyung! He is your boyfriend!”

 

Kyungsoo smiled nervously and waved to Kai as Luhan grabbed his wrist and started to pull him gently out of the apartment, “Bye Kai! See you later!”

 

As soon as they left and the door was closed, Kai thumped his head against the wall and muttered, “Why am I so stupid?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan sighed as they walked the few steps to their apartment and Luhan pulled out the key while still holding Kyungsoo’s wrist.

 

As soon as the door opened and was closed behind them, Kyungsoo began to shake a little as Luhan had him against a wall and was looking at him intently.

 

“L-Luhan i-it w-was a-an a-accident.” Kyungsoo said with a stuttered as he looked at his boyfriend who suddenly stepped closer to him.

 

Luhan let out a sigh as he saw the shaky and scared Kyungsoo and hated his boyfriend being scared of him so he leaned in closer and pressed his lips softly against Kyungsoo’s.

 

Kyungsoo eyes slowly closed in comfort to know his boyfriend had forgiven him and gently kissed back, pulling Luhan closer as his arms wrapped around his neck.

Luhan slowly bit Kyungsoo’s lip ever so gently and Kyungsoo instantly responded by tilting his head a bit so it was easier.

 

The kiss was pure and passionate between the two. Luhan smiled at Kyungsoo as they pulled from the kiss and pulled Kyungsoo to the bed.

 

As they snuggled in bed and the lights were out. Luhan smiled at the sleepy Kyungsoo and kissed his forehead.

 

“Kyungsoo… just… don’t do that again. Love you. Goodnight~”

 

“Arrasso hyung, I promise…” That’s when the two dosed off to sleep for tomorrow’s day of work.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please log in to read the full chapter