Chapter 9: The True “Lovers"

The Flower Boy Next Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

AN: So finally another short update for you guys.. only about 800 words orz... anyways to let you guys know... the slow updates are because of busy school and stuff so I'm only able to update one story once a week but as I get breaks off of school.. I'll update as much as I can!

 

Kyungsoo blinked as he waited for an answer from Luhan while biting his lip slightly, hoping for the words that he wanted. “Umm… Of course I do Kyungsoo ah! I still love you Soo…” Luhan smiled weakly and kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead before brushing the hair from the younger’s eyes to look at him. “Is something wrong Soo?” Kyungsoo looked up and blinked as he nodded slightly.

 

Luhan sighed softly as he brushed the tiny tear off the younger’s face. “Tell me Soo… what is it?” Kyungsoo sighed, while looking up at Luhan again with slightly teary eyes, “L-Luhan… you won’t hate me right?” Luhan rubbed comforting circles on his back and nodded as he looked worried at the younger one.

 

“I promise I won’t hate you… I could never hate you anyways Soo.” Kyungsoo nodded as he was assured by Luhan’s words before taking a breath and recalling the today’s events.

 

“It today… at the library… Jongin came to visit me…

 

Kyungsoo turned to look at the younger and tilted his head slightly, “Yes Jongin?”

“I like you.” Jongin said as he nodded while looking down slightly with his hands in his pocket, “I know you have a boyfriend Kyungsoo hyung, but I can’t help it… I just really like you… a lot.”

Kyungsoo blinked and looked at Jongin as he stopped in his tracks while looking up at the embarrassed boy. “I-I’m so------- “ Jongin waited for the rejection and took a breath as he looked up at his hyung in front of him.

“I-I like you too Jongin.” Jongin blinked at his hyung’s words and blin

Please log in to read the full chapter